Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Mereel
Columbidae
Grifsworld
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 am

As I was kicking the dead zombie, I realized that this is yet another sign. The maiden of luck has spoken once again, and though I'm beginning to think that she may just be a huge bitch, it appears that she is warning me that my best chance of survival is with the group. As such I decide to follow blue, and vow to stop at any home depot to I find to get the stuff I previously intended on getting there.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:45 am

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 1bbd2067-7101-4200-bf05-53bed2cfa5d5
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:17 am

I promptly hand over my apple tree sapling to Columbidae before she can... slap (?) me, then head to the clock-tower with Mereel. I also keep on the lookout for (and get ready to skillfully dodge) falling clock-towers, just in case Master succeeds.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am

I head towards the clock tower, being sure I have a nice exit route in case anything bad happens (ie the clock tower blows up or something silly like that.)
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Using my vast fighting spirit as motivation, I traverse rooftop to rooftop toward the Tower.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:34 pm

TURN NINE
In Which A Beacon Is Located

Mereel:
Quote :
“Since everyone just sorta left me, I reload my revolver and hike towards the clock tower.”
The 4 Die You reload your revolver in preparation for more zombies and head toward the clock tower with the other members of your crew.

Griff:
Quote :
“asdfJASDFLKJASFD”
The 1 Die and see do for Just About Something Different From Last Know Just About Something For Dinner.
….
….
You decide to do something different from the last time you had dinner, but you fail at it. Last time you had dinner you ate zombie flesh. This time you eat zombie flesh again. Zombie flesh makes people sick, and now you are sick too. -1 to each move until you are better (2 turns).

Columbidae:
Quote :
“I treat Ryan in the manner that the blond on the right in the image below (my right and yours, not theirs) is treating the blond on the left (My left and yours, not theirs) until he hands over his apple tree.”
The 6 Die You smack Ryan in the face so hard he…. The 2 Die drops like a metaphorical stock market in this post-apocalyptic world. You grab the apple sapling from his body and celebrate a little.

Malphas:
Quote :
“As I was kicking the dead zombie, I realized that this is yet another sign. The maiden of luck has spoken once again, and though I'm beginning to think that she may just be a huge bitch, it appears that she is warning me that my best chance of survival is with the group. As such I decide to follow blue, and vow to stop at any home depot to I find to get the stuff I previously intended on getting there.”
The 1 Die You run as fast as you can toward Blue. Except in the opposite direction. You get totally, utterly lost in the maze that is…. Hey, is that a police station? Maybe there are still people there.

Master:
Quote :
“Knocks down Big Ben (The Clock Tower). Doesn’t die in the process.”
The 4 Die The Doctor appears in his TARDIS, and grabs you, pulling you inside. You exit the TARDIS in England, and proceed to knock down Big Ben. Somehow. Thousands of people die, but not you, and not The Doctor.

Ryan:
Quote :
“I promptly hand over my apple tree sapling to Columbidae before she can... slap (?) me, then head to the clock-tower with Mereel. I also keep on the lookout for (and get ready to skillfully dodge) falling clock-towers, just in case Master succeeds.”
The 4 Die You would hand over the apple tree, but Columbidae combo-slaps you into the face and you go down. You fall into the black pit called being unconscious.

Blue:
Quote :
“I head towards the clock tower, being sure I have a nice exit route in case anything bad happens (ie the clock tower blows up or something silly like that.)”
The 6 Die You sprint full speed to the clock tower and run headlong into a large wall made of scrap, cars, dumpsters, boards, and other things people build barricades out of during the apocalypse. You only see so much of the people standing on top of it patrolling with assault rifles before …. The 4 Die the wall dodges you. In other words, you are standing in front of a wall with people on top. You are conveniently positioned in front of the gate, which has a person on it who asks you if you have anything to contribute to gain access.

Ponita:
Quote :
“Using my vast fighting spirit as motivation, I traverse rooftop to rooftop to the Tower.”
The 5 Die You use your vast fighting spirit to leap from rooftop to rooftop until you reach the rooftop nearest the wall into the refugee camp around the clock tower.

There is a large refugee camp centered around the clock tower. The wall is made of post-apocalyptic trash and leftover stuff, and has a bunch of people on it armed with assault rifles and sniper rifles. I don’t feel like writing a summary right now. Refugee camp. Want tribute. Get there. Don’t die. Also, the Clock Tower has a large glowing beacon on top.

Ryan: M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, ammo for the guns, apple tree sapling, and The Crowbar [Unconscious]
Mereel: Machine Gun, .45 revolver, 4 Frag grenades, Med kit, ammo for the guns, a small key, and a radio
Blue: A shotgun, a 9mm pistol, 8 med kits, and ammo for the guns
Malphas: Nothing
Ponita: Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns
Griff: Sledgehammer
Master: +1 to resisting mental attacks, -1 to performing complex thought processes
Columbidae: Apple tree sapling x7
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Columbidae
Egg
Egg
Columbidae

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:37 pm

I give my 8 trees to Blue and wish my fellow adventures the best of luck! I die.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 pm

I put on the awesome sunglasses(for the style of course), and join Blue at the gate. Because Blue's apple trees will be the trees to pierce the heavens.

Or feed people. Preferably the piercing.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:05 pm

I wake up and make my way to the survivor camp.

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:05 pm

I finish my journey to the gate and examine the outside of the camp for anything of importance.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Due to the fact that I like cheese, I trudge off with the rest of the group towards the top of the bell tower.

Last edited by Grifsworld on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Well, it's official, I am a personal enemy of luck. I search out luck and destroy it wherever I go. As such, I enter the police station, and become litereally anti-luckified (aka, -1 or -2 on all rolls).
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 pm

I hand my newly-obtained trees to the guard. All of the trees. Whether he wants them all right now or not.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 48f6fba7-15e5-4bc2-b041-ddd65ade9b5e
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 am

TURN TEN
In Which Pretty Much Nothing Happens

Columbidae:
Quote :
“I give my 8 trees to Blue and wish my fellow adventures the best of luck! I die.”
The 4 Die You give all eight of your trees to Blue and fade away until there is nothing left.

Ponita:
Quote :
“I put on the awesome sunglasses(for the style of course), and join Blue at the gate. Because Blue's apple trees will be the trees to pierce the heavens.
Or feed people. Preferably the piercing.”
The 4 Die You put on your stylish awesome sunglasses and join Blue at the gate. You sure do hope her apple trees get to pierce something.

Ryan:
Quote :
“I wake up and make my way to the survivor camp.”
3: You wake up from your quick nap, but are too groggy to go anywhere immediately.

Mereel:
Quote :
“I finish my journey to the gate and examine the outside of the camp for anything of importance.”
The 4 Die You arrive at the gate and gaze upon the wall that is made of stuff. It has stuff that it is made of. Relatively important stuff, because without that stuff it wouldn’t be made of that stuff.

Griff:
Quote :
“Due to the fact that I like cheese, I trudge off with the rest of the group towards the top of the bell tower.”
The 3 Die You like cheese. You trudge (slowly) to meet the rest of the group at the top of the bell tower, but only actually make it to the gate with Blue, Mereel, and Ponita.

Malphas:
Quote :
“Well, it's official, I am a personal enemy of luck. I search out luck and destroy it wherever I go. As such, I enter the police station, and become litereally anti-luckified (aka, -1 or -2 on all rolls).”
The 2 Die You stand in the street.

Blue:
Quote :
“I hand my newly-obtained trees to the guard. All of the trees. Whether he wants them all right now or not.”
The 2 Die You decide that waiting for the rest of the group to arrive would probably be in your best interest. You don’t want the guards to get confused on how many people you are paying for here.

Master:
Quote :
“I don’t always knock down Big Ben, but when I do, I explore London like nothing happened."
The 4 Die You wander around London for a while, ignoring the widespread panic and destruction you just caused. You are pretty sure something extremely horrid just happened based on the sign outside Big Ben that read “Dangerous Experiments In Progress”. You see some interesting sights while in London, and even get to meet some important people before they die of the rapidly spreading plague you have just released unto the world.

Most people have arranged themselves outside the gate. Malphas is standing in the street wondering what life is, and Ryan just woke up from his little nap. Columbidae faded into nothingness, and Blue, Mereel, Ponita, and Griff are at the gate to the refugee camp. Master is somewhere in London…. Somewhere.

Ryan: M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, ammo for the guns, and The Crowbar
Mereel: Machine Gun, .45 revolver, 4 Frag grenades, Med kit, ammo for the guns, a small key, and a radio
Blue: A shotgun, a 9mm pistol, 8 med kits, and ammo for the guns, Apple Tree Sapling x8
Malphas: Nothing
Ponita: Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns, Stylish glasses
Master: +1 to resisting mental attacks, -1 to performing complex thought processes
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 am

I valiantly begin my most obvious valiant trek to the top of the most valiant clock tower in a valiant fashion. Valiantly.

With valiance.

Valium.

Soccer.

Last edited by Grifsworld on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Like I need to give you a reason to edit.)
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 am

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 C10d9370-0ad6-4a84-83e8-35b827c512d8

Last edited by Master of Ninjas on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 am

I persuade the refoogees to let me into their base camp.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 pm

I grit my teeth while waiting for the others to arrive and ask the guard if there is a gunsmith in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:28 pm

I make like Ahrnold and get to dah beacon! Erm, I ask the guard to allow me into the camp as well, as I am part of the group and found one of the apple trees myself. Also, I will let him look at (not touch or hold) my "The Crowbar".

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I walk into the police station and grab any weapons that i can find.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:19 pm

I politely inform the guard that Griff is not part of our group, and offer him (the guard) four of the apple tree saplings to allow myself, Ponita, Ryan, and Mereel into the camp.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:32 am

TURN ELEVEN
In Which A Leader Is Found

Griff:
Quote :
“I valiantly begin my most obvious valiant trek to the top of the most valiant clock tower in a valiant fashion. Valiantly.
With valiance.
Valium.
Soccer.”
The 1 Die You totally wimpily walk around in circles for a while, not making any progress to the clock tower. Definitely not valiantly. You do manage to avoid taking Valium though, and thus stay awake. There is no soccer playing, but you do get the sudden urge to play Cricket, if anyone knew how.

Master:
Quote :
“Why don’t I take myself and go talk to important people.”
The 2 Die Well, you would take yourself and go talk to important people except for the lack of important people. You have, however, gathered quite a following in survivors from the recent zombie apocalypse that has begun.

Mereel:
Quote :
“I persuade the refoogees to let me into their base camp.”
The 3 Die You try and convince the refugees to let you into their camp, but fail. At least Blue succeeded in convincing them to let you in.

Ponita:
Quote :
“I grit my teeth while waiting for the others to arrive and ask the guard if there is a gunsmith in the camp.”
The 3 Die Grit those teeth! Now focus! You don’t need to wait for others to arrive! You do, however, get an answer to the question of if there is a gunsmith. They have something LIKE a gunsmith. He fixes guns, so he is pretty much a gunsmith. His name is Toby and he is in an old car repair shop next to the clock tower.

Ryan:
Quote :
I make like Ahrnold and get to dah beacon! Erm, I ask the guard to allow me into the camp as well, as I am part of the group and found one of the apple trees myself. Also, I will let him look at (not touch or hold) my "The Crowbar".”
The 4 Die You ask the guard to let you in, and, as Blue has paid for your entrance, he agrees to let you in. You let him look at your “The Crowbar” in thanks.

Malphas:
Quote :
“I walk into the police station and grab any weapons that i can find.”
The 3 Die You walk into the police station, but only have time to grab a 9mm Sig Sauer and four magazines before a zombified police officer shambles out of a back room.

Blue:
Quote :
“I politely inform the guard that Griff is not part of our group, and offer him (the guard) four of the apple tree saplings to allow myself, Ponita, Ryan, and Mereel into the camp.”
The 4 Die You tell the guard that the rambling, crazy-looking Griff is not actually part of your group and give if four apple tree saplings for yourself, Ponita, Ryan, and Mereel. He admits you into the camp.

Inside the walls is a park. The park has a few buildings in it, most notably being the clock tower in the center. Next to the clock tower is the car repair shop. The buildings form a crescent around the clock tower, and there is a gathering of people in the middle of the open area. Standing in the middle of the group and on a stage is a familiar face, if a bit older. As the sun rises, Master is giving the days orders to his hundred or so survivors. Some are being sent out to clear nearby sections of the city in preparation for them to be assimilated. Some are being sent to take care of the local livestock that they recovered on a longshot mission. A few are specialty workers – Toby, a team of doctors, a SWAT commander, and a professional swordsmaster. Griff and Malphas are outside the camp, which has shut its gates, while Blue, Mereel, Ponita, Ryan, and Master are inside.

Ryan: M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, ammo for the guns, and The Crowbar
Blue: A shotgun, a 9mm pistol, 8 med kits, and ammo for the guns, Apple Tree Sapling x4
Malphas: Sig Sauer P226 9mm, 4 magazines
Ponita: Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns, Stylish glasses
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 am

I go to the team of doctors and request for them to train me in the ways of healing.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:52 am

I seek aid from Toby with my gun using the following pick up line. "Far beyond the farthest horizon, I crawled out froma tiny shack. I have defeated a zombie for every star in the sky! When they tell stories of the bad moe sockra of a sniper, it is I, Ponita, of whom they speak!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next