Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Blue
Mereel
Pvt. Ryan
Morelli
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:21 am

This RTD shall be The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!
Basic Info: Each player gets three character slots. They have one slot for a starting character and two slots for unlockable characters. Every ten rounds [ or when their character dies ] a player can switch to one of their backup characters. Character choice is first come first serve. Death tolls have the potential to be very high, like Snoop Doggy Dogg. Also, this RTD will be a bit more loose, but I won't be pleased if you are purposefully killing each other. You should all know the rules by now, but a quick refresher: No God-moding, No killing your allies [on purpose]. As for some friendly suggestions: Get into the character. Add flavor with chatting and creativity. Also, six is now an epic epic win. After each player posts with their characters I will start.

Setting: Mars, 1920s - A Mysterious Benefactor has collected heroes from throughout time, space, and even from across dimensions. He has brought all of the heroes together to fight the horrid threat that looms over the entire universe. The Eight Greatest Villains from all existence have banded together to take over the universe. Only the greatest of heroes stand a chance against defeating these Evil Masterminds and their Dastardly Minions.

Playable Characters:

Unlocked Characters:

Enemies:

Last edited by Morelli on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:30 am

G'Day mates! I'm entering this here beaut' RTD as Croc'dile Dundee, the manliest and figjamiest man of all men!

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 am

I'll jack in as Megaman! Time to shoot some lemons at the bad guys!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:01 pm

I'll be joining as Fluttershy~ Not sure what help I'll be as a shy little Pegasus, but me and my animals will try our hardest~ <3

For this RTD, I vow only to kill those who try to kill me. No one else. You all have been warned. Do not awaken Murdershy. >:[
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 am

Altair Ibn-La’Ahad, Ancient Assassin
Back to top Go down
Drtbiker94
Egg
Egg

PostSubject: snoop!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I have dibbs on Snoop! He uses real guns and has a nice car. afro
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm going with Teddy, manliness and marksmanship AWAY!!!

"Appraisals are where you get together with your team leader and agree what an outstanding member of the team you are, how much your contribution has been valued, what massive potential you have and, in recognition of all this, would you mind having your salary halved."
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 pm

PROLOGUE

You are all sitting in a semi-circle facing an extremely ornate desk. On this desk are many MANLY things, so MANLY they cannot even be described. To your back is the only door out of the room, made of solid steel and extremely thick.

The intercom crackles and an intensely manly voice smashes through.

“You have all been called here today to witness the – Wait, wrong speech. You six great heroes have been called upon to fight an even greater evil. You really don’t have much chance of succeeding, given our current track record. Not that there have been any other groups before you, because there definitely have NOT.”

The six of you glance at each other quizzically, and then go back to listening.

“Since you all agreed to come here, I shall now brief you on the details. The eight villains are not entirely known, but the location of the first is. We are sending you to communist-ruled Russia. There has been an outbreak of deadly soldiers from there, and we suspect your first target resides there.”

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Josef_10

“Your first target is Josef Stalin, Communist Dictator and all around menace. We don’t know what tricks he might have up his sleeve, and even if we did we probably wouldn’t tell you. It’s funnier that way.”

The huge steel door behind you bursts off its hinges as it is kicked down by the MANLIEST man in all of time and space – Chuck Norris.

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Chuck_10

“I’ll be sending you off from our orbital base to a location just south of where we suspect Stalin to be. Good luck and all that stuff.”

You all follow Chuck Norris out of the room and to a small sphere with eight seats in it. You get in, buckle up, and Chuck Norris closes the door. He then punches the capsule out of the space station and all the way to Communist Russia. You land with a large thud, but you all appear to be uninjured. Getting out of the capsule and looking around you see a city in ruins. You are on the northern edge of the city, with woods to the north and a large bunker painted red with the words “STALIN’S PAD” in bright neon above it. Unsure of which way to go, you consult with your teammates…. Then your personal radios come on and Chuck Norris starts speaking in his usual MANLY voice.

“The Commies are probably already onto you, so you have to work quickly. I can see multiple units moving toward you from the south, west, and east. There will most likely be squads in the forest as well. Over.”
________________________________________________________________________________
OUR ADVENTURERS_____________________________________________________________

Mick Dundee, Outback Extraordinaire:
Megaman, Digital Hitman:
Fluttershy, Shy Pegasus Pony:
Altair Ibn-La’Ahad, Ancient Assassin:
Snoop Dogg, West Side Rapper:
Theodore Roosevelt, Badass President:
((Alright, so any in-game chatter will be done in quotations and italicized. Actions should be in bold, and anything OOC, or Out Of Character, should be encased in (()). Here we go!))

Last edited by Morelli on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Right mates! Well, this place is nothing like the GAFA, but I shouldn't have any trouble finding my way to that there bunker!

I set off right away, ready to leave those commies stonkered!
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:28 pm

I charge up my buster and make my way toward the bunker with Crocman.(So freakin BOLD!)

Last edited by Mereel on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:52 pm

I hesitantly follow my comrades in the direction of the bunker, still quietly wondering why I of all ponies was picked for this mission.
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm

I follow my companions, unsure of what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:52 pm

I follow my teamates by free-running on the rooftops and keeping an eye out for evil evils of evilness.
Back to top Go down
Drtbiker94
Egg
Egg

PostSubject: Snoop   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:11 pm

I check around and sit back down in the pod we flew in on and light up

xD "Good luck, but I share." XD
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 am

Turn One
Foray into the Forest

Ryan:
Quote :
“I set off right away, ready to leave those commies stonkered!”
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Mick_d10
“Right mates! Well, this place is nothing like the GAFA, but I shouldn't have any trouble finding my way to that there bunker!”

Mick trudges off into the wilderness toward Stalin’s Pad. Along the way he meets up with a SQUAD of DANGEROUS COMMUNISTS. He subdues them by providing a makeshift alcohol, their greatest weakness. He also runs into a rare COMMUNIST PIDGEON, who takes off to head toward the bunker, presumably to warn Stalin of the incoming Aussie and his friends.

“That should teach them commies to mess with good ol’ Mick!”

Mereel:
Quote :
“I charge up my buster and make my way toward the bunker with Crocman.”
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Mega_m10
“Wait up, Crocman!”

Megaman rushes and catches up to Mick, keeping pace with him as they approach the bright red bunker. He charges up his blaster in case they run into anything dangerous! The blaster now displays +1 damage on its readout!

“Red. My worst enemy.”

Blue:
Quote :
“I hesitantly follow my comrades in the direction of the bunker.”
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Flutte10
Why in the world was I chosen for this mission? Fluttershy thought. There are so many more capable ponies.

Fluttershy hovers a few feet behind Megaman, keeping watch for anything suspicious. Her bunny rabbit catchers her attention and she realizes that there is a second SQUAD of DANGEROUS COMMUNISTS armed with AK-47s and THICK MUSTACHES quickly approaching from the bunker.

“Um, guys, I think we may have a little trouble. Maybe.”

SOMalphas:
Quote :
“I follow my companions, unsure of what lies ahead.”
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Teddy_10
Teddy, in a way quite unusual for him, decides to lead from the back. He hides behind a building, and then runs to catch up to his companions. He then realizes how much of a COMPLETE PANSY he is being and how out of character that is. What was he thinking?

“A true American leads from the front! Like a man!” Roosevelt says to himself.

Grifsworld:
Quote :
“I follow my teammates by free-running on the rooftops and keeping an eye out for evil evils of evilness.”
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Altair10
Altair isn’t really in the free-running mood right now, which is a bit odd for an assassin. He opts instead to trot alongside his allies. Unfortunately, he does not think to keep a watch out for any DANGEROUS COMMUNISTS with THICK MUSTACHES. He even misses the thick smell of Russian vodka.

“…”

Drtbiker94:
Quote :
“I check around and sit back down in the pod we flew in on and light up.”
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Snoop_10
“Good luck guys. If you want, I will share, man.”

Snoop Dogg attempts to light up his joint and get high for this adventure into the communist heartland, but alas! Snoop forgot his lighter back on Chuck Norris’ Orbital Space Station! Noooo! He is forced to follow his companions, making sure to walk with his pimp swagger.

“Maaaan, not being high BLOWS. Except it doesn’t blow, ya know?”

The DANGEROUS COMMUNISTS get the jump on the party! Altair, who unfortunately wasn’t paying attention, is attacked first! [ The 4 Die vs. The 2 Die ] Altair skillfully avoids their AK fire and is now plenty aware that he is under attack by mysterious forces! What are these futuristic weapons they are using, anyway!?

The COMMUNIST PIDGEON squawks menacingly and flies in the direction of Stalin’s Pad!

The SQUADS of COMMUNISTS from the ruined city are searching, but have yet to find our adventuring group!

A MANLY transmission comes in from none other than Chuck Norris!
“You guys have a contact that is in the vicinity! She should be showing up any turn- I mean moment now! Manly stuff!”

In the background of the transmission comes another voice;

“OH YEAH”

________________________________________________________________________________

Megaman, Digital Hitman:
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 am

"It's go time!"
I fire my charged buster shot at the nearest communist soldier and start shooting lemons at the other dangerous Communists.

Last edited by Mereel on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 am

Right, mates, let's have a blue!
I bail up the nearest coupl'a' Commies and beat the chunder right out of them.
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 pm

I decide to make up for my "pansy" actions before and Charge right into the commies, guns a blazin', shouting MANLY quotes about the honor of a man in the face of the spineless commies... AMERICA!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 pm

I go after the pidgeon (pretending to myself that I am not, in fact, fleeing the human Communists, though I know deep down that's a lie) and convince it to cease being a Communist, and instead to be my friend.

No need to be afraid, little birdie. I won't let the big, bag Commies hurt you if you join us~ <3
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:43 pm

"I'm helpful! Que entrance!"

I cast Berserk to aid everyone in their battle with the evil Commies. Boo, Commies! Go Team!
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 pm

I greet White Mage with an epic high-five of epicness, then proceed to run up a wall and backflip air assassinate a Commie.

You just can't beat these when they're fresh.
Back to top Go down
Drtbiker94
Egg
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 am

This is wack!
Snoop has everybody chill out using his power to Calm Everyone Down and strategize
"I gotta find a lighter!"
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Turn Two
A New Ally

Mereel:
Quote :
"It's go time!"
I fire my charged buster shot at the nearest communist soldier and start shooting lemons at the other dangerous Communists.
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Megama10
"It’s go time!" Megaman cries as he jumps to action!

Megaman shoots a charged shot at the nearest communist, [ 4+1=5 vs. 3 ] who takes it straight to the chest and is hurled back. He turns to shoot some lemons at the other commies, but his buster has to recharge a bit!

“You better shoot, buster!”

Ryan:
Quote :
“Right, mates, let's have a blue!
I bail up the nearest coupl'a' Commies and beat the chunder right out of them.
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Mick_m10
Mick, using his skills at rounding up animals, corners two Commies against a tree.

“Right, mates, let’s have a blue!” he shouts at the Dangerous Communists.

They cast confused looks back at him, but then he starts throwing punches at them. The Communists [ 6+1 =7 vs. 4 ] crumple under the sheer force of the blows, and one of them even throws up all over the other one! -2 Dangerous Communists!

“That was a right good time we had there, mates!”

Malphas:
Quote :
“I decide to make up for my "pansy" actions before and Charge right into the commies, guns a blazin', shouting MANLY quotes about the honor of a man in the face of the spineless commies... AMERICA!!!
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Teddy_10
Realizing his prior pansiness, Theodore charges in with his usual vigor.

“For America!!!!” He screams as he rushes into the fray! Teddy fires off his pistol at two incoming Commies, [ 1+1=2 vs. 6 ] who proceed to avoid all of his shots and even retaliate! The first Commie hits our poor Teddy in the back of the knee, knocking him down to a kneeling position! The second one slams him in the square of the back, laying him flat against the ground!
[ Wound Acquired – Bruised Legs ]

Blue:
Quote :
“I go after the pidgeon (pretending to myself that I am not, in fact, fleeing the human Communists, though I know deep down that's a lie) and convince it to cease being a Communist, and instead to be my friend.
“No need to be afraid, little birdie. I won't let the big, bag Commies hurt you if you join us~ <3”
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Flutte10
“No need to be afraid, little birdie. I won't let the big, bag Commies hurt you if you join us~ <3”

The Communist bird, upon hearing this extremely comforting voice calling for it to join the fight for Democracy, immediately turns around and Violently Assaults the nearest Communist! [ 3 vs. 3 ] The newly Democratic bird pecks at the communists head, and they are engaged in extremely deadly combat for the future of politics!

Ponita:
Quote :
“"I'm helpful! Que entrance!"
I cast Berserk to aid everyone in their battle with the evil Commies. Boo, Commies! Go Team!
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! White_10
"I'm helpful! Que entrance!"

White Mage raises her hands and casts Berserk upon her fellow melee party members Altair and Mick! White Mage uses up some mana, and has two mana points left before she must recharge.

“Boo, Commies! Go Team!”

Some of the Communists notice that she is a weak yet helpful character, and disapprove of this!

Grifsworld:
Quote :
I greet White Mage with an epic high-five of epicness, then proceed to run up a wall and backflip air assassinate a Commie.
You just can't beat these when they're fresh.
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Altair10
“Thanks for the help, White Mage!” Altair says as he high-fives the newcomer. He then runs up the nearest wall and flips over a Commie who was chasing him! The Commie is now confused! [ 4+1 vs. 2 ] Altair takes advantage of the confusion and brings his hidden blade slamming into the Commie’s neck, taking him down for good and using his body to break his fall. Despite being unaccustomed to modern day combat, Altair is doing well against these “futuristic” foes.

Drtbiker94:
Quote :
”This is wack!”
Snoop has everybody chill out using his power to Calm Everyone Down and strategize.
"I gotta find a lighter!"
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! Snoop_10
“This is wack! Everybody just needs to Chill Out!”

The Dangerous Communists that are approaching from behind suddenly decide they need to Chill Out and have some sentimental feels with each other.

“In Mother Russia, we always must be working. We need time for ourselves. Let us leave this battle and return to our families.”

Snoop peeks out from behind a nearby building to observe the calm that he has wreaked. The nearest following Squad of Dangerous Communists is headed home!

“Now, man, I gotta find me a lighter.”

The Squad of Dangerous Communists in the forest number only three now, one in deadly combat with the Newly Democratic Pigeon and two beating up on Teddy Roosevelt.

One Squad of Dangerous Communists has fled the battlefield!

The other two Squads of Dangerous Communists are approaching from the city, and should be upon our grand adventurers soon!

Stalin's Pad is just up ahead, and the Communists left the door wide open!

Megaman, Digital Hitman:
White Mage, Helpful Healer:
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 pm

"There's a gap in the enemy's defenses!"
I quickly dash attack through the open doors and make sure they stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:54 am

Teddy, in all his lame manliness-lacking-ness, is clearly Clayton's, so I'm gonna have to leave that wanker to his fate.
I head to Stalin's bunker to give those drongo commies a good beating!

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next