Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Mereel
Columbidae
Grifsworld
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 am

https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net/t74-the-fourth-adventure-guidelines

The lights flicker on in a small room. Each of you wakes up on a small cot. The cots are arranged along two walls, with a door on the third and a window on the fourth. The window is barricaded with wooden planks and nails, and the door has a makeshift lock consisting of a sledgehammer and some more wooden planks. Under the window is a small dresser with a drawer for each of you. Each of you possesses a key that can open your drawer. On top of the dresser is a radio.

Light can be seen shining through small openings in the window barricade. As far as you can tell it is sometime in the morning.

Begin.

Last edited by Morelli on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 am

After the radio hits Columbidae, I pulverize his head with the sledge hammer that I remove from the door. (Like Dead Island)

Last edited by Grifsworld on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Columbidae
Egg
Egg
Columbidae

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:35 am

I pry a plank off the window, leaving the nails in to use as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 am

I attempt to use the radio.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 am

I thro' the radio at Columbidae's 'ead and go 'bout stealin' all the 'ther people' keys [with the exception of Grifsworld's key].
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:43 am

I take my key and open my drawer, then take the contents of said drawer.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 am

I use my key to open my drawer and obtain its contents.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:26 pm

I open my drawer with my key.
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Use key to open my drawer and retrieve the contents.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:34 pm

TURN ONE

Grifsworld: “After the radio hits Columbidae, I pulverize his head with the sledge hammer that I remove from the door. (Like Dead Island)”
The 4 Die You take advantage of Columbidae hitting herself and Master tossing a radio at her head and slam your sledgehammer right into her face. She goes down, and appears to have a large dent in her face.

Columbidae: “I pry a plank off the window, leaving the nails in to use as a weapon.
The 1 Die You try to pry the plank off the window, and end up slamming your head into it. Then a radio hits you in the back of the head and Griff slams a sledgehammer right into your face. You are NOT going to be getting up from that one.

Mereel: “I attempt to use the radio.”
The 2 Die You pick up the radio and Master rips it from your grip and tosses it at Columbidae’s head.

Master: “I thro’ the radio at Columbidae’s ‘ead and go ‘bout stealin’ all the ‘ther people’s keys [with the exception of Grifsworld’s key].”
The 5 Die You grab the radio from Mereel’s grasp and “thro’” it at Columbidae’s head. After her recent stun from the plank to the face, her head hurtles back forward into Grifsworld’s waiting sledgehammer.

Ryan: “I take my key and open my drawer, then take the contents of said drawer.”
The 5 Die You take your key to your drawer and unlock it. You pull it open and inside is….
An Assault kit? (M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, and ammo for the guns) A Tank kit? (Machine Gun, .45 revolver, Frag grenades, Med kit, and ammo for the guns) A Sniper Kit? (Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns)? or A Support Kit (A shotgun, a 9mm pistol, 8 med kits, and ammo for the guns)?

Blue: “I use my key to open my drawer and obtain its contents.”
The 6 Die You take your key to your drawer and unlock it. You pull it open and inside is….
An Assault kit? (M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, and ammo for the guns) A Tank kit? (Machine Gun, .45 revolver, Frag grenades, Med kit, and ammo for the guns) A Sniper Kit? (Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns)? or A Support Kit (A shotgun, a 9mm pistol, 8 med kits, and ammo for the guns)? However upon opening your drawer, you hit yourself in the gut and fall to the floor, successfully avoiding Griff’s sledgehammer but twisting your ankle, making it so you are stuck at this dresser for another turn.

Ponita: “I open my drawer with my key.”
The 6 Die You take your key to your drawer and unlock it. You pull it open and inside is….
An Assault kit? (M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, and ammo for the guns) A Tank kit? (Machine Gun, .45 revolver, Frag grenades, Med kit, and ammo for the guns) A Sniper Kit? (Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns)? or A Support Kit (A shotgun, a 9mm pistol, 8 med kits, and ammo for the guns)? However upon opening your drawer, you hit yourself in the gut and fall to the floor, successfully avoiding Griff’s sledgehammer but twisting your ankle, making it so you are stuck at this dresser for another turn.

SOMalphas: “Use key to open my drawer and retrieve the contents.”

Griff: Sledgehammer
Columbidae: DEAD
Mereel: Nothing
Master: Nothing
Ryan: Nothing
Blue: Nothing, Twisted Ankle
Ponita: Nothing, Twisted Ankle
SOMalphas: Nothing, Twisted Ankle

Last edited by Morelli on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 pm

I take the assault kit from the dresser, then open the door a crack and look out at our surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:04 pm

After noticing the contents of the other drawers, I open mine and equip the tank kit. (and keep the key)
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 pm

I take the Support Kit from my drawer as I have a feeling that med kits will be in high demand.
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 pm

You equip the support kit. After seeing the mangled remains of Columbidae, you think that it's probably a good idea. You prepare to dodge or block any attempts at your own life as well.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:15 am

I take the Sniper Kit and move away from the dresser
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:01 am

DRESSER SMASH WITH SLEDGE HAMMER. Keys are overrated.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 pm

I run over and grab SOMalphas' support kit.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:12 pm

TURN TWO
…. Panda.

Ryan:
Quote :
“I take the assault kit from the dresser, then open the door a crack and look out at our surroundings.”
The 4 Die You grab the assault kit and outfit yourself. You proceed to open the door a crack now that the sledgehammer has been repurposed. You catch a glimpse of what looks like a city, but your view is very limited. You see a couple of people outside in business suits walking down one of the sidewalks. You don’t know what city you are in, or even what part of the world.

Mereel:
Quote :
“After noticing the contents of the other drawers, I open mine and equip the tank kit. (and keep the key)”
The 4 Die You twist your key in the lock of your drawer and pull out the tank kit. You equip the tank kit and make sure to get the key from the lock.

Blue:
Quote :
“I take the Support Kit from my drawer as I have a feeling that med kits will be in high demand.”
The 5 Die You take the support kit from the door and equip it. Something shiny in the drawer catches your eye, and you grab two syringes. On the outside of the syringes it says FOR EMERGENCY ONLY in large, friendly letters.

Malphas:
Quote :
“You equip the support kit. After seeing the mangled remains of Columbidae, you think that it's probably a good idea. You prepare to dodge or block any attempts at your own life as well.”
The 1 Die You fumble with your key, and proceed to drop it under the dresser. It slides all the way to the back, and before you can get it you hear a large crunch.

Ponita:
Quote :
“I take the Sniper Kit and move away from the dresser.”
The 5 Die You quickly grab the small box that the kit is in and step away from the dresser. Your ankle wasn’t actually as bad as you thought. You press the button in the center and the box unfolds, revealing the contents of your kit. You equip it, and also put on some fancy sunglasses that come with it. You see a small hatch at the bottom of the box, and when you open the hatch you see a combat knife resting in the box. The combat knife is in an ankle holster, which you then strap on.

Griff:
Quote :
“DRESSER SMASH WITH SLEDGE HAMMER. Keys are overrated.”
The 4 Die You wind up while everyone is scurrying about the dresser, and then you smash it with a swing of your sledgehammer. You hear crunching and the sound of breaking metal. You may not have considered that there were grenades in there. You just hope all the pins are still in.

Master:
Quote :
“I run over and grab SOMalphas’ support kit.”
The 2 Die You run over to grab Malphas’ support kit, but you are too late. Griff already smashed all of the remaining weapons to unuseability with his sledgehammer.

The window is still boarded up, but the dresser underneath it has been smashed by Griff and his sledgehammer. Ryan is at the door, and the everyone else is gathered around the remains of the dresser. Ryan, Mereel, Blue, and Ponita have managed to get their kits, while Malphas, Griff, and Master have not. Outside the shack is a city, and two people in suits are walking down the sidewalk.

Ryan: M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, and ammo for the guns
Mereel: Machine Gun, .45 revolver, Frag grenades, Med kit, ammo for the guns, and a small key
Blue: A shotgun, a 9mm pistol, 8 med kits, and ammo for the guns
Malphas: Nothing
Ponita: Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns
Griff: Sledgehammer
Master: Nothing
Columbidae: DEAD?
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 pm

I pick up the radio and check if it still works.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Using my sledge hammer, and the inevitable liquid from the syringes that I smashed that is on it, I revive Columbidae. While doing so, I accidentally get slapped.

Last edited by Grifsworld on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Columbidae
Egg
Egg
Columbidae

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm

I get revived. In coming back to life I "accidentally" slap Grifsworld >.>
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 pm

I head out into what is most definitely a post-apocalyptic and zombie infested world. Once there I attempt to gain information about the where/when/what/why of our location and situation from the men in business suits Gman (gmen?).

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I leave the shack and call out to the two people walking down the street
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 pm

I curse at my horrible luck thus-far, then attempt to salvage anything I can from the drawer. After that I proceed to follow Ryan and Ponita outside. Out there I observe my surroundings thoroughly and prepare myself for any more bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 am

I follow the others outside and glean as much information as I can from our surrondings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next