Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Mereel
Columbidae
Grifsworld
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 am

I load my shotgun and use it to kill (or at least severely hinder) the approaching zombies.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 745942f9-e9de-485e-958b-4c05b1df0726
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I go back to the hardware store, a.k.a. home depot, and get two Paslode CF325 Li-ion Cordless Framing Nailers, a few bowes of compatable nails, a MagnoGrip Magnetic Builder's Tool Rig, and a Fiskars 22 in. Machete with Softgrip Handle.

And that's the power of the Home Depot
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:56 am

TURN SIX
In Which Dead People Die

Ryan:
Quote :
“I thank the… ground? For its fulfillment of my request for zombies. Then I notice that the zombies are coming closer, and remember zombies are a bad thing. I promptly tactically redeploy to the location of our destroyed shack, and look for a crowbar.”
The 5 Die “Thank you ever so much, ground!” you cry out, and then you realize the very wish it granted you is what is now threatening you. You run straight past the zombies, all the way back to the destroyed shack. On top of the wreckage you notice a silvery glint. You pick it up, and you have found a silver crowbar with a red handle! In the handle is a silver inlay of a lambda. Cha-ching!

Mereel:
Quote :
“I put the radio in my inventory and find a good position to set up my machine gun in case the people-things are hostile.”
The 6 Die You set up your machine gun in the window of the building you are all adjacent to. You set it up to look out toward the people-things, and are totally ready to take on the approaching mini-horde. Unfortunately for you, you happen to have accidentally locked yourself INTO the building you are in, and the moaning of about four people-things can be heard in the same room as you. Oh, and your machine gun is latched on and stuck to the window, and you don’t have the time to exert the force to remove it.

Ponita:
Quote :
“To support my teammates who have no real means to protect themselves, I use my rifle to gun down approaching Walkers.”
The 4 Die You level your aim on the Walker nearest your allies and squeeze the trigger. Its head explodes into a bloody mist, and you are pleased with yourself.

Griff:
Quote :
“I prepare myself down on the ground with a preparatory stance while holding my sledge hammer in a prepared stance in preparation to smash in some unprepared faces if they manage to make it past the well prepared fire of her rifle which was prepared.”
The 2 Die Despite trying to be extremely prepared, you aren’t.

Columbidae:
Quote :
“Since my companions are so prepared I duck behind them to grab the apple tree.”
The 5 Die You slide over to snatch that apple tree, and do a youth roll past the people-things. You grab the tree and abscond to where you started quite safely.

Blue:
Quote :
“I load my shotgun and use it to kill (or at least severely hinder) the approaching zombies.”
The 4 Die You load your shotgun successfully, and blast away one of the poor zombies. Chunks of zombie-stomach fly everywhere, and back up a bit to give yourself some room for the other two zombies.

Master:
Quote :
“I eat ALL the leaves (on the apple tree)”
The 4 Die You dive toward Columbidae and grab the leaves off the apple tree, which is still a sapling. You eat all two leaves. Yummy.

Malphas:
Quote :
“I go back to the hardware store, a.k.a. home depot, and get two Paslode CF325 Li-ion Cordless Framing Nailers, a few bowes of compatable nails, a MagnoGrip Magnetic Builder’s Tool Rig, and a Fiskars 22 in. Machete with Softgrip Handle.”
The 1 Die You try to go back to the hardware store, but end up separating from Blue and wandering around the town looking for it. Now, where was that hardware store? Or Blue for that matter? You appear to be lost. Two moanings come from behind you.

Five zombies heading for Griff, Columbidae, Master, and Ponita. Four toward Mereel. Two are shambling toward Blue, and two toward Malphas. The two that were headed toward Ryan are moving toward him now and will join the group of five. I guess that is just life though. It would sure be nice if these zombies could be eliminated in a quick and orderly fashion.

Ryan: M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, ammo for the guns, and The Crowbar
Mereel: Machine Gun (stuck), .45 revolver, 4 Frag grenades, Med kit, ammo for the guns, a small key, and a radio
Blue: A shotgun, a 9mm pistol, 8 med kits, and ammo for the guns
Malphas: Nothing
Ponita: Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns
Griff: Sledgehammer
Master: Nothing
Columbidae: Apple tree sapling
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:07 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Grifsworld on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:06 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 am

I pull out my revolver and cap the four zombies in the face.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:11 am

I thank the ground for my good fortune, and for my "The Crowbar"! Then, I break open the door to Mereel's room with my "The Crowbar", and I tell Mereel to assist me on a search for more apple trees. At this point we commence our search.
Back to top Go down
Columbidae
Egg
Egg
Columbidae

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:25 am

I kick about the dust and debris to distract the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:46 am

I use my shotgun to kill the remaining two zombies that are attacking me.
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 pm

As the shambling things come towards me I realize that they're not hobos, as I first thought, but instead zombies. But wait a minute, do zombies have homes? Are all zombies hobos? The implications are staggering, after all, this means that as the zombie population increases, so does the hobo population. I mimic the zombies and shamble in the opposite direction, keeping tabs on both the zombies behind me and the road ahead.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 pm

I continue to gun down the walkers.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:26 am

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 Cf8d1dcd-65fe-4c30-a303-b7805a8762ca
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:17 am

TURN SEVEN
In Which Odd Things Go Down

Griff:
Quote :
“I sing the above mentioned song, but exchanging the word "Charlene" with "Zombies" Therefore creeping them out and making their heads explode.”
The 3 Die You sing your 80’s hit “Charlene” to the zombies, who are mildly disturbed by the song, but largely unphased. Two of them that are approaching from the direction Ryan came from just leave.

Mereel:
Quote :
“I pull out my revolver and cap the four zombies in the face.”
The 5 Die You pull out your revolver, and the world around you goes in slow motion as you unload four rounds into the faces of the four zombies. Their heads explode and their bodies drop to the ground. Job. Well. Done.

Ryan:
Quote :
“I thank the ground for my good fortune, and for my "The Crowbar"! Then, I break open the door to Mereel's room with my "The Crowbar", and I tell Mereel to assist me on a search for more apple trees. At this point we commence our search.”
The 4 Die You bust down the door to where Mereel is with your “The Crowbar” and observe the local time slowing effect that his sheer epicosity appears to have. Then you tell him you should start looking for apple trees. Kinda anti-climactic.

Columbidae:
Quote :
“I kick about the dust and debris to distract the zombies.”
The 1 Die You kick up some dust and debris, but the moment after doing so you yourself are distracted by the shiny dust. Ooooh, pretty dust and debris. Wait, what were you doing? Who cares, this dust is REALLY interesting. -1 to next roll due to being distracted.

Blue:
Quote :
“I use my shotgun to kill the remaining two zombies that are attacking me.”
The 4 Die You run screaming at the two remaining zombies and bash them with your shotgun, killing them outright.

Malphas:
Quote :
“As the shambling things come towards me I realize that they're not hobos, as I first thought, but instead zombies. But wait a minute, do zombies have homes? Are all zombies hobos? The implications are staggering, after all, this means that as the zombie population increases, so does the hobo population. I mimic the zombies and shamble in the opposite direction, keeping tabs on both the zombies behind me and the road ahead.”
The 3 Die You start walking away from the zombies, but one of them catches up to you because you are shambling. The 4 Die You avoid its swipes at you.

Ponita:
Quote :
“I continue to gun down the walkers.”
The 3 Die You aim for the next walker, but a cloud of dust and debris takes them out of your sight. You fire anyway, and a little red is added to the dust cloud.

Master:
Quote :
“I hurl rocks in the bearing of the “walkers” in hopes of providing enough force to injure or kill them.”
The 5 Die You grab the nearest large rock you can find and hurl it in the bearing of the walkers with enough force to kill two of them. It bounces off one’s head, leaving a large dent, and sticks into the second one’s skull. They both drop like rocks. [ Pun Intended ]

There are now only two zombies that are still after the main group. These zombies are fairly slow, but have gotten with striking range now. The two zombies chasing Malphas are also within range of their attacks.

Ryan: M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, ammo for the guns, and The Crowbar
Mereel: Machine Gun (stuck), .45 revolver, 4 Frag grenades, Med kit, ammo for the guns, a small key, and a radio
Ponita: Sniper Rifle, silenced 9mm pistol, 4 claymores, a med kit, and ammo for the guns
Master: Nothing
Columbidae: Apple tree sapling, -1 to next turn [distracted]
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:22 am

I reload my Shotgun and begin searching for the other Appletree Saplings.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:23 am

An essay on bananas
The issues involving bananas has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. Advancments in bananas can be linked to many areas. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning bananas by so called 'babies', who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with bananas. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet bananas irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Of paramount importance to any study of bananas within its context, is understanding the ideals of society. Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets bananas they are changed.

Economic Factors

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of bananas. Of course, bananas fits perfectly into the JTB-Guide-Dog model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product.
Annual
Military
Budget

bananas

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Well the annual military budget, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by bananas due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - bananasilisation, as it's become known, and one's own sense of morality.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, the uncompromising Bonaventure Skank 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] What a fantastic quote. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'bananas wins votes.' Simple as that.

One of the great ironies of this age is bananas. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Conclusion

In my opinion bananas must not be allowed to get in the way of the bigger question: why are we here? Putting this aside its of great importance. It enriches, provides financial security and figures show it's a winning formular.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Courteney Clooney: 'bananas is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!'

So, in conclusion I smash the two zombies in one fell swoop with my sledge hammer, knocking both their heads off.

Last edited by Grifsworld on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 am

I shoot the zombies chasing Malphas, because I don't believe in the me that he believes in. I believe in the me that I believe in.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:11 pm

I go on a search for more apple trees, hopefully with Mereel's (and anyone else who will follow) assistance.
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:37 pm

As all of my other attempts at gaining a fighting edge have resulted in disaster, I decide that whatever greater force out there is saying that i should be unarmed. As such, I attempt to kick one zombie's head hard enough that it is ripped from its body and launched at the other zombie's head with enough speed to kill the other zombie.

Two zombies, one kick.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 pm

I re-equip my MG and go looking for apple trees with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Columbidae
Egg
Egg
Columbidae

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:56 am

I pick up 5 apple saplings
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:22 am

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 Internet-memes-dad-dad-what-is-love
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:49 am

TURN EIGHT
Awwww Yeeeeeeee Pie.

Blue:
Quote :
“I reload my Shotgun and begin searching for the other Appletree Saplings.”
The 2 Die You take a breather from activity and just use this time to calm down.

Griff:
Quote :
“So, in conclusion I smash the two zombies in one fell swoop with my sledge hammer, knocking both their heads off.”
The 4 Die You cry out and smash both zombies with your sledge hammer, cleanly ‘sploding both of their heads. No more zombie trouble there.

Ponita:
Quote :
“I shoot the zombies chasing Malphas, because I don't believe in the me that he believes in. I believe in the me that I believe in.”
The 5 Die Who the hell do those zombies think you are? You shoot a single bullet right through both of their skulls, dropping those fools where they stand. It pays to believe in yourself.

Ryan:
Quote :
“I go on a search for more apple trees, hopefully with Mereel's (and anyone else who will follow) assistance.”
The 4 Die You follow Columbidae on what is the most successful apple sapling hunt in the history of the post-apocalyptic world. You personally only find one.

Malphas:
Quote :
“As all of my other attempts at gaining a fighting edge have resulted in disaster, I decide that whatever greater force out there is saying that i should be unarmed. As such, I attempt to kick one zombie's head hard enough that it is ripped from its body and launched at the other zombie's head with enough speed to kill the other zombie. Two zombies, one kick.”
The 3 Die You successfully attempt to kick a zombie. Unfortunately, they drop to the pavement after a high-caliber bullet rips through their heads. You kinda kick the remains of one of their faces.

Mereel:
Quote :
“I re-equip my MG and go looking for apple trees with Ryan.”
The 3 Die You work on getting your MG off the window, but it takes you longer than expected and Ryan just leaves.

Columbidae:
Quote :
“I pick up 5 apple saplings”
The 5 Die (6-1=5) You pick up 5 apple saplings. You just. Find them. You walk around with Ryan and they practically call out to you. OH look at that. You find SIX apple saplings. Poor Ryan only found one.

Master:
Quote :
“Dad! Dad! …. What is love? Baby don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me? NO MORE.”
The 6 Die You have daddy issues. Your dad was always horribly cruel to you. He would never even tell you what love is. However, you did learn one thing. How to not get hurt. Not physically, of course, but mentally. Okay, and a little physically. But for the most part, you learned how to hold your own. Permanent +1 against mental attacks, -1 against toward complicated thinking…. Stuff.

With all the apple saplings gathered and all the zombies disposed of, things are looking much more peaceful. Now, to find that clock tower. Well, there is always the large clock tower that has been looming on the horizon that I have simply failed to mention for a while. That might be a good place to start. Maybe there are some other survivors there. Maybe even some weapons. And supplies.

Ryan: M16, 4 frags, a 9mm pistol, a med kit, ammo for the guns, apple tree sapling, and The Crowbar
Mereel: Machine Gun, .45 revolver, 4 Frag grenades, Med kit, ammo for the guns, a small key, and a radio
Master: +1 to resisting mental attacks, -1 to performing complex thought processes
Columbidae: Apple tree sapling x7,
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 am

Since everyone just sorta left me, I reload my revolver and hike towards the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:57 am

asdfJASDFLKJASFD
Back to top Go down
Columbidae
Egg
Egg
Columbidae

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:06 am

I treat Ryan in the manner that the blond on the right in the image below (my right and yours, not theirs) is treating the blond on the left (My left and yours, not theirs) until he hands over his apple tree.
Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I-got-11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure   Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll To Dodge: The Fourth Adventure
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next