Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll to Dodge: The Third

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Blue
Pvt. Ryan
Mereel
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:42 pm

I combine my Air Orb with my Iron Bow.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:35 am

Turn Ten: In Which a Leader Reconciles His People

Captain:
Quote :
I hop on Grif’s shoulders after a job well done (it’s like a good luck charm for Grif)
The 3 Die (3) You hop on to Griff’s shoulder as he walks away, but no benefits come from it.

Ryan:
Quote :
I do a spinning kick and hit the guards nearest to me in the face, immediately knocking them out. The force of my ninja spin kick also happens to undo the bonds tying me.
The 2 Die (2) You wriggle on the ground for a while, bouncing up and down. Nothing interesting really happens. Maybe you should try untying yourself first? It doesn’t matter now, as Elite Guard 2 walks over to you and unties your bonds.

Griff:
Quote :
With Mereel dead, his shineys in my possession and my faithful ninja squirrel of doom on my shoulder, I go to the king's guard and instruct him to explain to the king that this entire ordeal was Mereels fault, he was a warlock of immense power and had mind tricked some of us into attacking the king he and he alone wanted to attack the king. I go further to say that our actions were not our own, and that I have killed Mereel and broke our spell. I ask that we may be able to repay the king in the form of a quest, but first if he'd be kind enough to give us a small amount of food, shelter and medical aid, it would be greatly appreciated.
The 5 Die (5) You walk in, squirrel and everything. The Elite Guards 2, 3, and 4 all turn to face you, and Elite Guard 1 and the King emerge from the hallway leading to the safe room. They ready their swords for combat, but you put your candlestick on the ground. They are confused at first, but you explain that your earlier aggressiveness was due to being bewitched by the powerful Warlock Mereel, who had you all under his mind control. You further explain that you broke from his spell and defeated the Warlock, thereby breaking his spell over your friends. The King immediately accepts this story due to his deep hatred of Dark Wizards and their Dark Magicks. You then proceed to ask if you can repay your actions by going on a quest for him. He readily agrees, and even has a quest already planned out for you. You will go and defeat a great evil threatening the Country of Praytun. This Evil is, coincidentally, a Warlock who has taken control of a nearby town in an attempt to rise to power. He is also prepared to supply you for your journey, and says that you and your friends can take whatever you need from their special armory that he will unlock for you. He also says that you can spend the night in his medical room, which is enchanted with recuperating magicks. He will provide you with food for the journey in the morning.

Monty:
Quote :
I ratify Grifsworld's point about Mereel bewitching us.
The 1 Die (1) You start to yell how you were bewitched by a Warlock, but you are in the town square. People just look at you really oddly and continue with their days.

Blue:
Quote :
I sit in front of the blacksmith's and concentrate on becoming one with my true Earth Element affinity.
The 4 Die (4) You focus on joining with your Earth Element affinity. You hold out the Shiny Orb and it drops like a rock. Mysteriously, it then is filled with swirling dust, dirt, mud, and debris. You guess you got an Earth Orb now, that’s what it looks like. Now you have to find a suitable weapon to perform the second prototype.

Ponita:
Quote :
I combine my Air Orb with my Iron Bow.
The 5 Die (5) Your Air Orb floats up, and you pierce it with your iron bow. The orb melds with your bow, adding runic inscriptions to it. The Bow has now become the second prototype, and you have become…
Ponita, Archer of Air.

Environment: The King and the Elite Guards are having a conversation with Griffin, who has convinced them that it was all the fault of the Evil Warlock Mereel. Captain is riding peacefully on Griffin’s shoulder. Blue has prototyped her orb with the Element of Earth, and Ponita has ascended to become Ponita, Archer of Air. Monty is out in the town center yelling at passer-bys. Ryan has been untied and is sitting on the floor. Another person enters the Throne Room to join our people: The Joker, armed with an iron knife and clothed with the same plain clothes as the rest of you, as well as 50 Bronze.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Short Spear Tip Embedded in Leg

Griff:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Shiny Orb

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Earth Orb

Monty:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze

Ponita:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Air Orb
Iron Bow
Leather Quiver w/ 30 Iron Arrows

Captain:
Is Squirrel
5 Acorns
Tiny Shiny Orb

The Joker:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Iron Knife

King:
Great Sword
Shiny Orb
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:40 am

Using my orb, I harness the power of fire.

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

I rest, learning magical ninja squirrel powers in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:43 am

I run into the throne room and learn to harness the power of fire. (I'm basically a prodigy of orbless learning).
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:44 am

I go to the king and ask him for a orb.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:17 pm

I follow Ponita and her Blacksmith to the throne room.

Last edited by Blue on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Hunky Blacksmith(wares and mercenaries included) and I join the others in the Throne room, basking in my new glory as the Archer of Air.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:58 pm

I take out my orb, and harness the power of fire (no, not attempt, I just do.).
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:25 am

Turn Eleven: In Which Fire Becomes InFamous

Ryan:
Quote :
Using my orb, I harness the power of fire.
The 3 Die (3) You use the flames from Griffin’s staff to bring the Power of Fire into your orb, but it isn’t quite as special as other bonds due to it not being you who summoned the element.

Captain:
Quote :
I rest, learning magical ninja squirrel powers in my sleep.
The 1 Die (1) You rest while on Griffin’s shoulders to gain magical ninja squirrel powers in your sleep. Unfortunately, a blast of fire emerges from Griffin’s candlestick and you attempt to avoid it. You land hard on the ground and fall asleep, drifting into the Devilish Nightmare Realm of the Squirrel Demons. (Not good).

Monty:
Quote :
I run into the throne room and learn to harness the power of fire. (I'm basically a prodigy of orbless learning).
The 5 Die (5) You dash into the throne room, and the speed of your sprint attracts the Power of Fire. You don’t have an orb, so the Fire Element finds the next best place to take up residence – your arms. Your arms provide both the first and second prototypes, and bring you straight to your next tier – Monty, Apprentice of Fire. -Fire-Touched Arms, +1 to dealing with fire-

Joker:
Quote :
I go to the king and ask him for a orb.
The 5 Die (5) You walk up to the king and ask him for an orb. Your bluntness impresses him, and he hands you an orb and 10 bronze. He then wishes you good luck on your journey.

Blue:
Quote :
I follow Ponita and her Blacksmith to the throne room.
The 5 Die (5) You walk in to the workshop even more epicly than you walked out of the throne room. Hard to believe, I know, but you do. You walk in so epicly that the weapons on the wall will now allow you to pick whichever one you want to use to perform your second prototype and choose your class. There is a sword, a spear, an axe, a knife, a lute (WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, Lute?!), and a saddle.

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Quote :
Hunky Blacksmith(wares and mercenaries included) and I join the others in the Throne room, basking in my new glory as the Archer of Air.
The 2 Die (2) You are forced to wait in the Blacksmith’s Workshop because your Hunky Blacksmith Boyfriend is taking a long time to pack up with the Mercenaries.

Grifsworld:
Quote :
I take out my orb, and harness the power of fire (no, not attempt, I just do.).
The 1 Die (1) You take out your orb and prepare to harness the Power of Fire. You skip the attempt part, and in your rush you mess up your calling. Flames leap out of the tip of your candlestick and singe your hair off. All of it. Maybe fire isn’t your thing?

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb

Griff:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Shiny Orb

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Earth Orb

Monty, Apprentice of Fire:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms - +1 to dealing with fire

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Ponita’s Air Bow

Captain:
Is Squirrel
5 Acorns
Tiny Shiny Orb
(Unconscious)

The Joker:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Iron Knife
Shiny Orb

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:28 am

I turn my nightmare's frown upside down.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 am

I combine my orb with the power of water.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 am

Lies, I still have hair. I also grab the nearest lit candle, and set my orb on fire. Ignoring the pain, I hold on to the burning orb with my bare hand, thrust it into the air, and call on the power of fire.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 am

I craft mahself super awesome powerful armor out of fire making sure not to do anything stupid like put it on while it is dangerous to me.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:30 am

I'll leave my Hunky Blacksmith to finish packing and enter the Throne Room myself, greeting the King with my rightful title as the Archer of Air.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:48 am

I go to the blacksmith and ask him to make me an aiming module. (shown below)
Yes, I know this picture is very big, sorry about that. Rolling Eyes Laser Gun

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 am

I go to the wall and prototype the axe. 'S got some srs Earth Element potential.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Turn Twelve: In Which A Hunky Man Loses His Home

Captain:
Quote :
I turn my nightmare's frown upside down.
The 1 Die (1) You turn your nightmare’s frown 360 degrees. Unfortunately it is still a frown. Oh, and there is now a nightmare hawk flying around. Nightmare hawks are evil, and they are the mortal enemy of squirrels. Oh, and he looks hungry.

Joker:
Quote :
I combine my orb with the power of water.
The 5 Die (5) Out of the air water condenses. It forms into the Spirit of Water. He takes the form of an orb made of water, then combines with your Shiny Orb. You feel as though later on, when it is ready, the Spirit of Water will commune with you. For now, you have a Water Orb

Griff:
Quote :
Lies, I still have hair. I also grab the nearest lit candle, and set my orb on fire. Ignoring the pain, I hold on to the burning orb with my bare hand, thrust it into the air, and call on the power of fire.
The 1 Die (1) Nope, you still don’t have hair. You grab the nearest lit candle and thrust it into your hand in the air, but you forget to hold the orb. Instead you simply burn your hand. -1 to anything requiring your hands for three turns or until healed.

Monty:
Quote :
I craft mahself super awesome powerful armor out of fire making sure not to do anything stupid like put it on while it is dangerous to me.
The 2 Die (1+1) You try very hard to make super awesome powerful armor out of fire. Luckily, you stop before it gets out of control and it all dissipates. Too bad.

Ponita:
Quote :
I'll leave my Hunky Blacksmith to finish packing and enter the Throne Room myself, greeting the King with my rightful title as the Archer of Air.
The 4 Die (4) You walk over to the Throne room and greet the king as Ponita, Archer of Air. Yup. That King just got greeted.

Ryan:
Quote :
I go to the blacksmith and ask him to make me an aiming module. (shown below)
Yes, I know this picture is very big, sorry about that. Laser Gun
The 4 Die (4) You walk over to the blacksmith’s workshop and yell into his back room for him to make you an “aiming module.” You notice that the workshop is falling apart. Eh, whatever, you just want your laser gun. The blacksmith takes his wagon out of the workshop, and it will take him a while (2 turns) to make the aiming module.

Blue:
Quote :
I go to the wall and prototype the axe. 'S got some srs Earth Element potential.
The 6 Die (6) You don’t even bother going to the wall to get the axe. You take out your Earth Orb and hurl it at the axe. It shatters, and the axe is prototyped into the Orb. Blue’s Earth Axe stays on the wall, but the rest of the wall around it crumbles. The Hunky Blacksmith will probably not be too happy about that. Oh yeah, and without one of the walls the whole workshop will probably collapse soon. Just sayin’. Oh yeah, and you are now Blue, Axe of Earth.

Environment: Blue has caused the Blacksmith’s Workshop to begin to crumble. Ponita, Griff, Monty, Joker, and Captain are all in the Throne Room. Ryan is with Blue in the crumbling workshop. The King opens the emergency armory for the adventures, which contains: An iron sword, an iron spear, a saddle, a lute, and an iron knife. Each weapon is ready to be claimed and prototyped into an orb that already has an element. The King then points up the stairs for your rooms, and tells you that you can stay there for the night and breakfast will be ready in the morning – tomorrow you eat with the king himself.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb

Griff:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Shiny Orb
-1 to using hands for three turns

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze

Monty, Apprentice of Fire:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms - +1 to dealing with fire

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Ponita’s Air Bow

Captain:
Is Squirrel
5 Acorns
Tiny Shiny Orb
(Unconscious)

The Joker:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Iron Knife
Shiny Orb

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:34 pm

I grab the iron sword and take up a defensive stance by Griff and Master of Ninjas, all the while calling to the guards and the king for assistance.

On a side note, I would just like to point out that we are supposed to be a team, not a band of rabid in-fighting weasels.

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:53 pm

I harness the power of fire so strongly, that I kill blue in the process. All without using my hands.

Last edited by Grifsworld on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:13 pm

((You better update my inventory here soon. I'm getting sick of having just the stuff I started with when I actually have a magical axe, too.))

((Ah, that is a valid point, Griff. I suppose I will have to hold off killing you all until I can convincingly make it appear as an accident.))

I summon my axe from the pile of rubble.

Last edited by Blue on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:24 pm

I run into the workshop and kill Blue by casting fire from my fingertips!
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Combine my orb with my dagger to become a thief.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:51 am

I WAKE UP
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:27 pm

(Hey! I don't have any alliance to anyone!)

I go upstairs and choose a room to sleep in for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Third
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next