Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll to Dodge: The Third

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Blue
Pvt. Ryan
Mereel
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am

I throw my spear so that is ricochets around the room, spearing all the guards through the head and pinning the king to his chair by his leg.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Before mereel can fix his shoulder, I tear his injured arm off, which is easier because his shoulder is dislodged.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 pm

I'll forget about acquiring the sword and make friends with the blacksmith(who is hopefully a hunky man ;D)
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Turn Seven

Monty:
Quote :
I "Explore the dream world like a 8oss".
The 1 Die (1) You fail so hard at trying to explore the dream world that you actually wake up, however you are still dizzy and get a -1 to physical actions.

Blue:
Quote :
I move Monty's useless body and leave though the now-opened doors.
The 2 Die (2) You try to move Monty’s body, but realize he is waking up and leave him alone. He’s weak right now though.

Mereel:
Quote :
I jump away from Griff and pop my shoulder back into place.
The 2 Die (3-1) Your shoulder hurts to much and you stumble a bit and don’t really go anywhere. Griff reaches for your arm and you… The 3 Die (3) wriggle away, but your arm is in extreme pain still.

Ryan:
Quote :
I throw my spear so that is ricochets around the room, spearing all the guards through the head and pinning the king to his chair by his leg.
The 1 Die (1) You toss your spear to make it bounce around the room, however it completely avoids every living thing in the room but you. The spear ricochets back to you and pierces through your leg, knocking you to the ground. You now have a short spear sticking through your thigh. -1 to movement rolls

Griff:
Quote :
Before mereel can fix his shoulder, I tear his injured arm off, which is easier because his shoulder is dislodged.
The 4 Die (4) You reach for his injured arm and pull, but Mereel struggles a little and you don’t manage to detach it. You do manage to hurt him even more though.

Ponita:
Quote :
I'll forget about acquiring the sword and make friends with the blacksmith(who is hopefully a hunky man ;D)
The 4 Die (4) You talk to the blacksmith and use all of your persuasive skills to get him to like you. The two of you become quick friends. Seeing as how he is a blacksmith, he is sufficiently hunky. Maybe if you and your group go on a quest he could help you by providing a mobile armory.

King:
The 4 Die (4) The King goes with his selected guard, Elite Guard 1, deeper into the keep into a safe room that is locked with a solid iron door.

Elite Guard 1:
The 3 Die (3) Elite Guard 1 follows The King to his safe room, but The King commands Elite Guard 1 to be a sentry outside the door.

Elite Guard 2:
The 5 Die (5) Elite Guard 2 attempts to incapacitate Ryan by tying him up with the Plain Shirt Ryan is wearing. He rips it up and makes some high – quality rope out of it, and Ryan … The 2 Die (2) can do nothing but succumb to the guard’s arrest.

Elite Guard 3:
The 3 Die (3) Elite Guard 3 attempts to disarm Ryan by pulling the spear out of his leg, but only succeeds in breaking the tip off in Ryan’s thigh.

Elite Guard 4:
The 2 Die (2) Elite Guard 4 stays where he is in defensive position by the King.

Environment: Mereel was taken by surprise by Griff, and Griff has the upper hand in their conflict. Blue and Monty are by the door, and Elite Guards 2 and 3 have arrested Ryan. Ponita is in the blacksmith’s workshop, and has befriended the hunky blacksmith. The King and Elite Guard 1 have retreated to a safe room with a locked iron door.

Mereel:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Dislocated Right Shoulder, -1 to each action until healed

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Short Spear Embedded in Leg
Hands tied behind back
-1 to next action

Griff:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Broken Candlestick

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze

Monty:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
-1 to next roll

Ponita:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb

King:
Great Sword
Shiny Orb
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Spear Guard 1 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 2 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 3 (Dead):
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 4 (Dead):
Leather Armor
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:09 pm

I grab mereels injured arm while hitting him in the head with my candlestick of own.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Once Monty is out of the way, I leave through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 pm

I enjoy the lulz of Grif's fighting prowness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 pm

I perform a sweeping kick to trip Griff so that I can get away.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 pm

I use the rope that I am poorly tied up with as a bandage for my injured leg, first removing the spearhead.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:48 pm

I strangle Mereel with my bare hands (to death of course)!
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:12 pm

I convince my hunky new friend to close shop and go traveling with me, to see the vast, wonderful world.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 am

Turn Eight

Griff:
Quote :
I grab mereels injured arm while hitting him in the head with my candlestick of own.
The 4 Die (4) You reach for Mereel’s injured arm as he drops low to do a sweeping kick on you. You… The 2 Die (2) miss his arm and he The 3 Die (4-1) gets away from you, but his kick only forces you to jump away.

Blue:
Quote :
Once Monty is out of the way, I leave through the doors.
The 4 Die (4) You walk out those doors. Oh yes, you walk out those doors like a pro. Nobody has ever walked out of doors as awesomely as you have. You even close the doors behind you and hear a thump behind you.

Mereel:
Quote :
I perform a sweeping kick to trip Griff so that I can get away.
The 3 Die (4-1) You kick at Griffin’s legs, and he… The 3 Die (3) has to jump away from you. Your arm still hurts a lot.

Ryan:
Quote :
I use the rope that I am poorly tied up with as a bandage for my injured leg, first removing the spearhead.
The 1 Die (1) You try to get out of the rope, but it is expertly tied on and you only succeed in making it tighter. Darn! Your -1 carries over to next turn because you are still injured and tied down.

Monty:
Quote :
I strangle Mereel with my bare hands (to death of course)!
The 2 Die (3-1) You throw your hand out to strangle Mereel and realize there is a thick wooden door between the two of you. (Ouch)!

Ponita:
Quote :
I convince my hunky new friend to close shop and go traveling with me, to see the vast, wonderful world.
The 5 Die (5) You smooth talk your hunky new blacksmith friend into closing his shop and traveling with you to see the vast, wonderful world. He falls for your feminine charms, and offers you an iron bow and a leather quiver of thirty iron arrows as a token of your friendship. He then heads into his back room to prepare everything he needs to leave: a wagon, swords, spears, axes, and the like. He even convinces his guards to become mercenaries and protect his wagon on his journeys with you.

Environment: Mereel has put some distance between himself and Griff. Blue is out in the courtyard near the fighting men. Ryan and Monty are inside the throne room, neither of them is armed and there are three Elite Guards at the ready. Ryan is tied up on the floor. Ponita has convinced her new hunky blacksmith boyfriend to close up shop and travel with her on her many adventures through the land of Terr and beyond. The King is in his safe room, Elite Guard 1 is standing guard, Elite Guards 2 and 3 are keeping Ryan incapacitated, and Elite Guard 4 is watching Monty warily.

Mereel:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Dislocated Right Shoulder, -1 to each action until healed

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Short Spear Embedded in Leg
Hands tied behind back
-1 to next action

Griff:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Broken Candlestick

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze

Monty:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze

Ponita:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Iron Bow
Leather Quiver w/ 30 Iron Arrows

King:
Great Sword
Shiny Orb
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Spear Guard 1 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 2 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 3 (Dead):
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 4 (Dead):
Leather Armor
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 am

I run out of the castle into the city and call for a guard to help me.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 am

I lunge at Mereel, stabbing him in the back with my candlestick. (Using captains squirrel powers as aide, of course) Like a boss.

Last edited by Grifsworld on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:10 am

I roll across the floor into the guards' ankles, catching them by surprise and knocking them over resulting in them hitting the floor and receiving concussions.

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 am

I go join Ponita and her new boyfriend on their amazing and wonderful quest.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:33 pm

While waiting for someone to either die or give up, I sit down to wait for my hunky blacksmith to pack up, and work on creating an affinity for Air.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 pm

I assist Grif with magical squirrel powers.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 pm

I run outside and kill Mereel with my bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Turn Nine: In Which There is a Death

Mereel:
Quote :
I run out of the castle into the city and call for a guard to help me.
The 1 Die (2-1) You don’t even get the chance to get away. Captain reaches you first, and you… The 3 Die (4-1) get bit in the leg and his magical squirrel powers stop you from being able to move. Griff comes next, and his candlestick.. The 1 Die (1) Pierces through your throat. The blood spurts out of the gaping wound, and you fall down to the ground. Dead instantly.

Griff:
Quote :
I lunge at Mereel, stabbing him in the back with my candlestick. (Using captains squirrel powers as aide, of course) Like a boss.
The 5 Die (5) You sprint towards Mereel, leading with your makeshift candlestick-sword. Captain flies past you in a squirrely rage, teeth bared and claws extended towards Mereel. Captain holds Mereel still, which gives you the perfect chance to aim for the kill shot. Your candlestick slides easily through his neck and decapitates him. You won’t have to worry about Mereel any more. You bend down and pick up his shiny orb and 50 bronze, grinning.

Ryan:
Quote :
I roll across the floor into the guards’ ankles, catching them by surprise and knocking them over resulting in them hitting the floor and receiving concussions.
The 3 Die (4-1) You roll backwards across the floor, running into Elite Guards 2 and 3, knocking them over. They… The 5 Die (5) manage to keep their balance, and end up near the door facing you. You do have some space now where you can act, and your leg doesn’t hurt so much any more.

Blue:
Quote :
I go join Ponita and her new boyfriend on their amazing and wonderful quest.
The 4 Die (4) You walk around the castle until you find Ponita. She is located in the blacksmith’s workshop, but you can’t open the door for some reason. You can hear loud gusts of wind from inside.

Ponita:
Quote :
While waiting for someone to either die or give up, I sit down to wait for my hunky blacksmith to pack up, and work on creating an affinity for Air.
The 5 Die (5) You sit down cross-legged and pull out your Shiny Orb. You place it in your lap and it floats chest-high in front of you. You call upon the spirits of Air to aid you. All of the doors in the room snap closed, but the two guards get a chance to escape to the back room with the blacksmith. A spirit appears in front of you. It is completely white, and resembles a woman. She is cloaked in the wind, and as she approaches you she turns into a small white ball of pure Air energy. She speaks to you. “I am the essence of pure Air. I heed your call and grant unto you my powers of Air. All shall be revealed to you in time.” She then combines with your shiny orb, transforming it from a clear orb into an orb filled with the winds of the world. Now you only need to find a weapon to perform the second prototyping.

Captain:
Quote :
I assist Grif with magical squirrel powers.
The 6 Die (6) You fly towards Mereel, using your most magical squirrel powers that you have – your teeth and claws. You hit his leg and tear through his achilles tendon, completely immobilizing him. Griff then comes up and finishes the job with a relatively clean decapitation. (Aside from the blood)

Monty:
Quote :
I run outside and kill Mereel with my bare hands.
The 6 Die (6) You burst through the door, just like good old times. You rush out to kill Mereel, and go flying right over his decapitated body. You hit the ground and skid across the walkway, going straight out the gate and back into the city center. You can’t believe that you just left in the same way you got in.

Environment: Griff has finally triumphed over Mereel. Mereel lies dead, decapitated in the Keep’s courtyard. Griff and Captain are relishing their victory. Monty is back out in Gardua’s city center. Ryan has distanced himself slightly from Elite Guards 2, 3, and 4, giving himself some time to act. Blue is outside the blacksmith’s workshop, and Ponita has just completed the first prototyping of her Shiny Orb to make it into an Air Orb. Elite Guards 2, 3, and 4 are standing by the throne room door facing Ryan, while Elite Guard 1 calls for The King to emerge from his safe room – all threats are thought removed.

Mereel (DEAD):
Plain Clothes
Dislocated Right Shoulder
Decapitated

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Short Spear Tip Embedded in Leg
Hands tied behind back

Griff:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Shiny Orb

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze

Monty:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze

Ponita:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Air Orb
Iron Bow
Leather Quiver w/ 30 Iron Arrows

King:
Great Sword
Shiny Orb
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Spear Guard 1 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 2 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 3 (Dead):
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 4 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Last edited by Morelli on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 6   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:06 pm

I hop on Grif's shoulders after a job well done (it's like a good luck charm for Grif)

Last edited by Captain on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Apparently I don't get to change this, so nevermind...

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: The most pwnage turn in all of existance   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 pm

With Mereel dead, his shineys in my possession and my faithful ninja squirrel of doom on my shoulder, I go to the king's guard and instruct him to explain to the king that this entire ordeal was Mereels fault, he was a warlock of immense power and had mind tricked some of us into attacking the king he and he alone wanted to attack the king. I go further to say that our actions were not our own, and that I have killed Mereel and broke our spell. I ask that we may be able to repay the king in the form of a quest, but first if he'd be kind enough to give us a small amount of food, shelter and medical aid, it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:22 pm

I ratify Grifsworld's point about Mereel bewitching us.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:27 pm

I sit in front of the blacksmith's and concentrate on becoming one with my true Earth Element affinity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Third
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next