Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll to Dodge: The Third

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Blue
Pvt. Ryan
Mereel
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Cursing at the uselessness of my completely useless and wimpy "team"ates, (Ryan and Monty excluded), I push through the Kings Guards (using my candlestick if needed) and put the king in a deadly choke, but don't kill him... yet...
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:11 pm

After rolling a 5, I hop on Ninja's back for a piggy-back ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 pm

I will look for an armory to steal weapons from.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 pm

I join the RTD
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm

I assist Griff in holding the king hostage, also cursing my useless excuses for teammates. (If he fails, I do it on my own).
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:17 am

Turn Four

Monty:
Quote :
I run up and steal the king's sword from his hand!
(1) The 1 Die You sprint towards the King and his guards, no weapons or armor to protect you. The Guards stand firm, and they use pacifying force on you, knocking you back onto your butt. You don’t sustain any bad injuries, and the Guards seem to want to capture you instead of kill you if possible.

Mereel:
Quote :
I get up and carefully examine my shiny orb while I wait outside for this to blow over.
(2) The 2 Die You are winded and shocked from your recent episode, and decide that you need a while to rest.

Blue:
Quote :
I ask one of the spear-weilding Guards for his spear so that I may aid in defending the king.
(6) The 6 Die You walk over to one of the guards and request his spear so that you can help defend the king from your former allies. He reluctantly accepts, and when you grab his spear he yanks back at the last moment, changing his mind. The spear plunges into his chest and a bright red liquid leaks from the wound. The look in his eyes is of pure shock, and he falls to the ground, dead from a pierce to the heart. I guess it’s true, the quickest way to a man’s heart is right between his third and fourth ribs. Two other guards by the door immediately drop their weapons and sprint out the door. The fourth guard readies his spear at you but is visibly quivering.

Griff:
Quote :
Cursing at the uselessness of my completely useless and wimpy "team"ates, (Ryan and Monty excluded), I push through the Kings Guards (using my candlestick if needed) and put the king in a deadly choke, but don't kill him... yet...
(3) The 3 Die You push towards the King’s Guards, brandishing your broken candlestick. You can’t push through them, but you trade a thrusts, slashes, and parries. Nobody is hurt but Monty, who you see distract the fourth guard by ramming into him. Ryan appears beside you and gets into hand – to – hand combat with one of the guards, and manages to hold his own alright.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will look for an armory to steal weapons from.
(4) The 4 Die You search around the keep, and find an armory that you could potentially steal weapons from. There are guards and a blacksmith there and the weapons look like they are of fairly good quality.

Ryan:
Quote :
I assist Griff in holding the king hostage, also cursing my useless excuses for teammates. (If he fails, I do it on my own).
(3) The 3 Die You have no weapon, but you decide to try and punch a guard. You hit him in the stomach and your fist slams into his metal armor. Luckily the blow glances off. The guard swings at you with the hilt of his blade and you block by hitting him in the wrist. You take a step back to plan your next move. Griffin seems to be in a stalemate against two other guards, and the final guard has moved back further to defend the King even better.

Environment: Monty, Ryan, and Griff are engaged in combat with the four King’s Guards. Blue has killed one of the Recruits instantly, and two others have run away. She is posed to defend herself from the fourth guard. Mereel is outside the throne room recovering from his failed attempt to enter. Ponita has located an armory that is guarded and has a blacksmith who may be willing to sell fair level weapons for a reasonable price.

Mereel:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb

Ryan:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze

Griff:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Broken Candlestick

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Short Spear

Monty:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze

Ponita:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb

King:
Great Sword
Shiny Orb
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Spear Guard 1 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 2 (Fled):
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 3 (Fled):
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 4:
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Last edited by Morelli on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:55 am

I grab a spear from a frightened guard's grasp as he runs out of the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:57 am

I retrieve the spear from the dead guard and defend myself from Spear Guard 4.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 pm

I back up a bit from the kings guards, to get a running start. Then run and leap over them using one guard as a sort of vaulting post. Landing on the king.

Sent from my Droid Bionic not using tapatalk cause this forum is unsupportive >Sad
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 pm

I ask the blacksmith what he has for sale, and put the orb on the counter for him to see what I have to offer.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm

After rolling a 5 and landing on his shoulders, I follow Ninja's lead.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Because the "authority" is evil and attempts to warp my words to make them mean something they don't because he doesn't want to include everyone I am changing my move. After Grifsworld attempts his dive-tackle of the King I hold the king hostage using his own sword.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:35 am

Turn Five

Mereel:
Quote :
I grab a spear from a frightened guard's grasp as he runs out of the throne room.
The 6 Die (6) As the second guard runs past you, you take it upon yourself to grab his spear that he is holding. You take hold of it and pull. You underestimate your own strength, and rip his arms off in the process. He keeps running before he realizes his arms are gone, and falls to his knees and then the ground with blood spurting from his shoulder nubs. The arms are still attached to the spear, but you will have to deal with those later. For now, you finally have a weapon.

Blue:
Quote :
I retrieve the spear from the dead guard and defend myself from Spear Guard 4.
The 4 Die (4) You realize that you are still holding the dead guards spear, and defend yourself from Spear Guard 4’s attack. He thrusts a few times, and you successfully sidestep and parry every one of his attacks.

Griff:
Quote :
I back up a bit from the kings guards, to get a running start. Then run and leap over them using one guard as a sort of vaulting post. Landing on the king.
The 2 Die (2) You try to back away from the guard so you can jump over him, but he forces you onto the defensive and all of your attention has to go to defending yourself from his blows. Ryan professes his love and loyalty to you, and you are a little disturbed.

Ponita:
Quote :
I ask the blacksmith what he has for sale, and put the orb on the counter for him to see what I have to offer.
The 2 Die (2) You ask the blacksmith what he has for sale, and he points behind him to the racks of spears, swords, and axes. He is obviously a weaponsmith. You decide against taking your orb out, thinking it may have some significance and that you may want to keep it hidden.

Monty:
Quote :
After Grifsworld attempts his dive-tackle of the King I hold the king hostage using his own sword.
The 2 Die (2) You stand up, but don’t feel confident to take on the four guards and the king while you have no weapons or armor.

Ryan:
Quote :
I take a defensive pose and declare my undying love to Griff.
The 5 Die (5) You fall back a few paces and drop down onto one knee, centering your mass and providing the guards a smaller hit box. You look up and see Griffin fighting gallantly with a guard, and are struck by a sudden realization. You call to him, and express your feelings of undying love and loyalty to him. He is a little weirded out, and so is everyone else nearby. You pull a shiny orb from who-knows-where and go to offer it to him before you realize that you just got a shiny orb. +1 to next turn, won’t get 6.

Environment: Mereel is outside holding a spear with bloody arms attached to it, Blue is in heated combat with Spear Guard 4, Griff, Monty, and Ryan are all still in combat with the Elite Guards, however only Griff is armed with anything. Ponita is in the blacksmith’s workshop examining his wares. No sign of reinforcements yet, however the escaping guard may warn the garrison.

Mereel:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Short Spear + attached bloody arms

Ryan:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
+1 to next roll, can’t be a 6

Griff:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Broken Candlestick

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Short Spear

Monty:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze

Ponita:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb

King:
Great Sword
Shiny Orb
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Spear Guard 1 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 2 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 3 (Fled):
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 4:
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Last edited by Morelli on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:42 am

I leave the castle and attack, hoping to murder the rude one who calls himself Mereel.

In response to Addy's old move (Before he changed it, it was: I slide the arms off my spear and use them to befriend a cat in a nearby alley.):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

Last edited by Grifsworld on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:00 am

I throw the spear at the fleeing guard in order to stop him from getting reinforcements.

Last edited by Mereel on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:32 am

I use the distraction of the guards caused by my "confession" to grab the dead guard's short sword and hold the king hostage, all the while assuring everyone that my confession was simply a well thought out ploy to ensure our victory and I do not, in fact, have any romantic feelings whatsoever for Griff. I chose him to "confess" to because it would be easy to explain to everyone that I was faking, because of how unlikely it would be for me to confess my "love" for him *shudders and gags* (No offense meant to Griff). (I also keep the shiny orb)
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 am

I kill the Spear Guard 4 I am in combat with and make my way to the Blacksmith's where Ponita is.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:51 am

After everyone else does their move I leap over the guard and stab them with the King's sword that I wrenched out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:44 pm

I enjoy being in Ninja's shoulders while he crushes the "king".
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:56 pm

I ask the blacksmith for the best sword my money can buy, and hint to him that the King is in danger.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:46 am

Turn Six

Griff:
Quote :
I leave the castle and attack, hoping to murder the rude one who calls himself Mereel.
The 4 Die (4) You break from combat from the temporarily distracted guards when you hear Mereel outside insulting you. You burst through the door and swing your candlestick at him as hard as you can and he takes the brunt of the force in his newly dislocated shoulder. You take a step back and prepare for your next move.

Mereel:
Quote :
I throw the spear at the fleeing guard in order to stop him from getting reinforcements.
The 6 Die (6) You hurl your spear like a champion and it sails through the air toward the escaping guard. The guard is caught full in the back by it, and both the guard’s spine and the spear shatter to pieces. Unfortunately, you are not accustomed to throwing spears and you throw out your arm while doing it. Before you can even recover you … The 2 Die (2) take the full brunt of a candlestick to the very same shoulder, dizzying and slightly incapacitating you. -1 to each action until healed.

Ryan:
Quote :
I use the distraction of the guards caused by my "confession" to grab the dead guard's short sword and hold the king hostage, all the while assuring everyone that my confession was simply a well thought out ploy to ensure our victory and I do not, in fact, have any romantic feelings whatsoever for Griff. I chose him to "confess" to because it would be easy to explain to everyone that I was faking, because of how unlikely it would be for me to confess my "love" for him *shudders and gags* (No offense meant to Griff). (I also keep the shiny orb)
The 3 Die (2+1) You bend down to pick up the dead guard’s sword, and then realize it is actually a short spear. You contemplate this while you pick it up, and go back to preparing to face four Elite Guards and The King, however you are now at least armed. As for denying your undying love for Griffin you mutter something along the lines of “I… Griffin… love… forever… loyalty… do… understand…” but nobody is really paying any attention to your mutterings any more.

Blue:
Quote :
I kill the Spear Guard 4 I am in combat with and make my way to the Blacksmith's where Ponita is.
The 6 Die (6) You kick the guards legs out from under him, bringing him to his knees. Today was definitely NOT the best day to forget his helmet, as you plunge the short spear through his skull and down into his spine until only the butt of the spear is visible in his head. He is killed instantly, unfortunately there is no way to get your spear back from him and his spear broke in his fall. It is then that you notice a bag at his waist, and upon picking it up you find a Shiny Orb. Score! You would leave, but there is an obstruction now that prevents you from passing through the door.

Monty:
Quote :
After everyone else does their move I leap over the guard and stab them with the King's sword that I wrenched out of his hands.
The 1 Die (1) You leap towards the King, only to be thrown back towards the door by two Elite Guards. You hit the doors to the Throne Room with a resounding crack, and both doors close hard. Your body is in front of the doors, preventing anyone from entering or exiting without first moving your body. -1 to next physical action, unconscious.

Ponita:
Quote :
I ask the blacksmith for the best sword my money can buy, and hint to him that the King is in danger.
The 2 Die (2) You access your inventory to take out your bag of gold and notice a series of loud noises outside. The noises cause your attention to change and you temporarily forget about acquiring a new sword.

Environment: Griff and Mereel are in combat, but Griff has the upper hand. He has severely injured one of Mereel’s arms. Blue has finished off the last of the Spear Guards and acquired her Shiny Orb. Monty is unconscious and his body is blocking the door to the Throne Room, leaving Ryan, Blue, and Monty inside with Mereel, Griff, and Ponita outside. Reinforcements will not come due to the lack of surviving guards with which to call them. The King and his guards gain confidence with the reduction in armed enemies, and will most likely press the attack soon.

Mereel:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Dislocated Right Shoulder, -1 to each action until healed

Ryan:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb
Short Spear

Griff:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Broken Candlestick

Blue:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze

Monty:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Unconscious, -1 to next roll

Ponita:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Shiny Orb

King:
Great Sword
Shiny Orb
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Spear Guard 1 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 2 (Dead):
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 3 (Dead):
Short Spear
Leather Armor

Spear Guard 4 (Dead):
Leather Armor
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 am

I "Explore the dream world
like a 8oss".
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:36 am

I move Monty's useless body and leave though the now-opened doors.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 am

I jump away from Griff and pop my shoulder back into place.

Last edited by Mereel on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 am

I find myself in Ninja's dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Third
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next