Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll to Dodge: The Third

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Blue
Pvt. Ryan
Mereel
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 am

I run into the king's chamber and make like everyone else! (I go to sleep).
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:18 am

I PWN THAT CHIPMUNK!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:26 am

I put some bandages and herbal ointments on my leg then go to sleep, allowing them to heal my leg overnight.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 am

Seeing this as a test of strength and will, and wanting to prove myself to the god of fire, I pull out my candlestick and deal a deafening blow to the figure made of fire.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Turn Seventeen: In Which Many Are Unwanted

Joker:
Quote :
Once again I adjust myself to the darkness…
The 2 Die (2) You would adjust yourself to the darkness, but it appears as though it isn’t quite possibly to adjust yourself to being blinded.

Ponita:
Quote :
I ask the Spirit of Air politely for anything else she might be able to grant me to help me on my quest.
The 1 Die (1) You start to ask the Spirit of Air for anything else she could give you, but you are ripped out of your Dream World by a cold wind. You wake up and your window has been opened. A Wraith is outside, staring at you. Its black cloak flutters in the air. You realize that you aren’t on the ground floor, and it has to be flying. Its glowing red eyes stare into your soul.

Monty:
Quote :
I run into the king’s chamber and make like everyone else! (I go to sleep)
The 6 Die (6) You sprint past the King and straight into his royal chambers. The King and his Guards chase you in there. You collapse onto the bed, but you can’t get to sleep over the sound of them yelling at you to leave.

Captain:
Quote :
I PWN THAT CHIPMUNK!!
The 4 Die (4) You squirrel-sprint over to the nearest chipmunk and scratch its face, sending it out of combat. This could be good practice, and you might even get something worthwhile out of it.

Ryan:
Quote :
I put some bandages and herbal ointments on my leg then go to sleep, allowing them to heal my leg overnight.
The 2 Die (2) You would put some bandages and herbal ointments on it, except you don’t have any. You sit a while thinking about this, and forget to go to your bed. The 4 Die (4) You still manage to avoid infection this turn.

Griff:
Quote :
Seeing this as a test of strength and will, and wanting to prove myself to the god of fire, I pull out my candlestick and deal a deafening blow to the figure made of fire.
The 4 Die (4) You rush towards him with your candlestick. You bash him over the head, dealing a crushing blow. He stands up and you jump back, ready to continue the fight.

Environment: Joker is still blinded by his own antics. Ponita has been woken by a Wraith that opened her window. Monty is on The King’s bed, and The King and his Elite Guards are trying to get him to leave. Captain is Dream-Pwning Chipmunks while Griff is Dream-Pwning the God of Fire. Ryan is pondering the meaning of life (and bandages) in the Keep’s Courtyard.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
Crossbow Iron Sights (AIM)
Risk of Infection

Griff, Demigod of Fire:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Fire Orb
+1 to Dealing with Fire
In Dream World

Monty, Apprentice of Fire:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms - +1 to dealing with fire

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Ponita’s Enchanted Bow of Air
Leather Quiver w/ 30 Iron Arrows

Captain:
Is Squirrel
5 Acorns (For Healing Wounds)
Tiny Shiny Orb
In Dream World

The Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water
-1 to all rolls

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:26 pm

I explain to the king how it is of the utmost importance to me that I sleep in this bed and then I go to sleep.

Last edited by Master of Ninjas on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:29 pm

I do the only thing I'm good at while blinded and sleep. (Right there on the padded floor)
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: MAGICAL SQUIRREL POWERS   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I practice some more squirrelly fightin' to up my magical powers.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 pm

I find a room and go to sleep, recovering from my injuries in my slumber.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:30 pm

I attack the Wraith by shooting arrows at it.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:29 am

I jump over the being, land behind him and deal a crushing blow to the back of his firey skull.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 am

Turn Eighteen: In Which Dreamers Have Combat

Monty:
Quote :
I explain to the king how it is of the utmost importance to me that I sleep in his bed and then I go to sleep.
The 2 Die (2) You try to explain how it is extremely important that you sleep in The King’s bed, but he’s not buying it. He is starting to get very angry at you, and will kick you out of his room soon, and won’t do it kindly.

Joker:
Quote :
I do the only thing I’m good at while blinded and sleep. (Right there on the padded floor)
The 3 Die (3) You sit down and go to sleep, but the floor definitely isn’t padded. It’s marble, remember? Your Dream World consists of a large ocean with an island in the middle. This is a small island, but not overly small. There is a wooden raft at the shore, and out at sea you can see a disturbance in the waters.

Captain:
Quote :
I practice some more squirrelly fightin’ to up my magical powers.
The 4 Die (4) You fight some more chipmunks and the Dream Squirrels unlock some of your inner Squirrel Powers. You remember that you can inspire your teammates with a cute fluffy dance. You can now give your allies a +1 to their next roll without chance of a 6. This comes at the cost of your own turn. You can only use this ability once every five turns.

Ryan:
Quote :
I find a room and go to sleep, recovering from my injuries in my slumber
The 5 Die (5) You find a nice room to sleep in. You even find some ointments for your wound! Score! You apply the ointments and slip into bed. When you arrive in your Dream World you are confronted by a land of flames. In the far distance, too far to walk, you see the God of Fire. He has been stirred by something, but that doesn’t really matter. Closer at hand are some basic imps. There are only two, but they are wielding knives while you have nothing.

Ponita:
Quote :
I attack the Wraith by shooting arrows at it.
The 3 Die (3) You shoot two of your arrows at the Wraith, but the first one passes right through it. The second one gets its attention, however, and you can see that it is almost amused by your attacks.

Griff:
Quote :
I jump over the being, land behind him and deal a crushing blow to the back of his firey skull.
The 1 Die (1) You leap towards the God of Fire, but he grabs you by your leg and tosses you back. You crash against the ground hard. You … The 4 Die (4) manage to stay in your Dream World, but next time you try it will be harder. -1 to next roll to stay asleep.

Environment: Joker, Captain, Ryan, and Griff are all asleep and in their Dream Worlds. Monty is in the King’s chambers, but he can’t get to sleep. Ponita is trying to fight off a Wraith that is attacking her. The King and his Elite Guards are yelling at Monty to get out, and they won’t ask nicely for much longer.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
In Dream World

Griff, Demigod of Fire:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Fire Orb
+1 to Dealing with Fire
In Dream World

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms - +1 to dealing with fire

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Leather Quiver w/ 28 Iron Arrows

Captain, Bard of Squirrels:
Is Squirrel
Tiny Shiny Orb
Squirrels Blessing (Can Aid Allies once every five turns)
In Dream World

The Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water
-1 to all rolls while awake
In Dream World

Imp 1:
Small Knife

Imp 2:
Small Knife

Wraith:
????????

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:25 am

I awaken and go forth!
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 am

I go to sleep!
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:07 am

With my eyes closed I feel my way to the boat.

Last edited by The Joker on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 am

I shoot beams of condensed fire (almost like lasers) at the imps, blowing large, holes in them and improving my experience with shooting fire beams.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:11 pm

I conjure a lute made of fire and play an amazing song that puts the fire being to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:24 pm

This time, instead of simply shooting my arrows, I bless them with the power of the raging winds and shoot them at the Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Turn Nineteen: In Which The Sun Rises

Captain:
Quote :
I awaken and go forth!
The 5 Die (5) You wake up from your dream, quite happy with what happened. You venture forth out of your room, going through a tiny squirrel-door next to the normal sized door. You waltz on down to the Keep’s Courtyard and watch the sunrise. It’s beauty inspires you, and you get a +1 to your next roll. Whatever that means.

Monty:
Quote :
I go to sleep!
The 2 Die (2) You can’t get to sleep with The King and his Elite Guards hassling you.

Joker:
Quote :
With my eyes closed I feel my way to the boat
The 6 Die (6) You close your eyes for some reason, presumably to make it harder for you to get to the boat. You fumble around for a while and find the boat. You paddle off, and head for what you think is the disturbance. Before long you realize that the disturbance probably wasn’t a great thing to head for, as it turns out that it is a very large whirlpool.

Ryan:
Quote :
I shoot beams of condensed fire (almost like lasers) at the imps, blowing large, holes in them and improving my experience with shooting fire beams.
The 2 Die (2) You would shoot condensed beams of fire, but you still have no fire powers.

Griff:
Quote :
I conjure a lute made of fire and play an amazing song that puts the fire being to sleep
The 4 Die (4) You conjure up a lute made of fire and play one of the many lullibys that your mother taught you before you killed her. Or maybe that was the wrong person? Either way, you successfully put the God of Fire in to some sort of sleep.

Ponita:
Quote :
This time, instead of simply shooting my arrows, I bless them with the power of the raging winds and shoot them at the Wraith.
The 4 Die (4) You enchant your arrows with the power of the winds and shoot three more at the Wraith. The arrows stick into it this time, and it lets out a scream and explodes, raining chunks of earth down onto the ground below.

Environment: Captain is out in the courtyard admiring the sunrise. Monty is still in The King’s rooms trying to go to sleep. Joker, Griff, and Ryan are in their Dream Worlds. Ponita has just finished off the Wraith outside her window. Starting next turn each person will have to roll to stay asleep.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
In Dream World

Griff, Demigod of Fire:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Fire Orb
+1 to Dealing with Fire
In Dream World

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms, +1 to Dealing With Fire

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Leather Quiver w/ 30 Iron Arrows

Captain, Bard of Squirrels:
Tiny Shiny Orb
Squirrel’s Blessing (Can Aid Allies once every five turns)
+1 to next roll

Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water
-1 to all rolls while awake
In Dream World

Imp 1:
Small Knife

Imp 2:
Small Knife

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Last edited by Morelli on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I transport myself into the king's room.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 pm

I pretend to channel the voice of whatever the King's deity is through me to tell the king to let me sleep.
The 5 Die The 5 Die The 5 Die The 5 Die The 5 Die The 5 Die The 5 Die The 5 Die The 5 Die
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 am

I calm the waters.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 am

Because I am in the dreamworld, I conjure up a crossbow and shoot fire lasers from it at the imps, improving my skills with the crossbow I'm going to get in the real world.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm

I exit my room and look for my hunky blacksmith to show him my new bow.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 pm

I turn my firey lute into a massive 2 handed fire sword and de-head-ify the being.

MOVIN' ON UP, TO THE EAST SIDE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Third
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next