Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll to Dodge: The Third

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Blue
Pvt. Ryan
Mereel
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Turn Thirteen: In Which A Second Feud Starts

Ryan:
Quote :
I grab the iron sword and take up a defensive stance by Griff and Master of Ninjas, all the while calling to the guards and the king for assistance.
The 5 Die (5) You grab the iron sword from the armory, and yell at the guards and The King to assist you in defending yourself. They head to the armory and take up defensive positions, even though they are not sure who they are defending you from.

Griff:
Quote :
I harness the power of fire so strongly, that I kill blue in the process. All without using my hands.
The 3 Die (3) You call upon the Power of Fire, which absorbs into your orb. Unfortunately, you don’t see the Spirit of Fire himself. Your lack of choice to use hands means that you have no immediate way to kill Blue with the fire.

Blue:
Quote :
I summon my axe from the pile of rubble.
The 5 Die (5) You call to your axe from the rubble, and it flies out and into your hand. You immediately turn around and block a bolt of flames that came from Monty. With your enchanted axe in hand, you prepare yourself for incoming attacks, getting a +1 to your roll.

Monty:
Quote :
I run into the workshop and kill Blue by casting fire from my fingertips!
The 3 Die (3) You rush into the workshop and cast a bolt of fire from your fingertips. Unfortunately, it was a pretty lame bolt and Blue easily deflects it with her enchanted Axe.

Joker:
Quote :
Combine my orb with my dagger to become a thief.
The 4 Die (4) You pierce you Water Orb with your dagger and the Orb absorbs the essence of the Power of Water, turning you into Joker, Thief of Water.

Captain:
Quote :
I WAKE UP
The 5 Die (5) You wake up, scared out of the dream by the Nightmare Hawk. You are alert, and looking around you understand what is happening and you are prepared for the worst-case scenario. +1 to next roll

Ponita:
Quote :
I go upstairs and choose a room to sleep in for the night.
The 4 Die (4) You walk upstairs to find a room in which you can rest for the night. You find a nice room that has a lock on the door, and you enter. There is a painting of the Spirit of Air and the bedsheets have clouds on them. The bed also looks extremely comfortable. Sleeping now would put you into a dream world that you could explore. Locking the door may be smart though.

Blacksmith’s Workshop: The 3 Die (3) The Workshop should start falling apart very soon.

Environment: Ryan, the Elite Guards, and the King are in the armory. Blue and Monty are both in the crumbling workshop, which should begin to really fall apart very soon. Griff and Joker are in the Throne Room, and Ponita has found a nice room to sleep in. Captain is awake and ready to fend off evil. The Blacksmith is in the Keep’s Courtyard, and is preparing for the morning, in which the quest to save the kingdom will hopefully begin.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
Short Spear Tip Embedded in Leg

Griff:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Fire Orb
-1 to using hands for two turns

Blue, Axe of Earth:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Blue’s Axe of Earth
+1 to next roll

Monty, Apprentice of Fire:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms - +1 to dealing with fire

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Ponita’s Bow of Air
Leather Quiver w/ 30 Iron Arrows

Captain:
Is Squirrel
5 Acorns
Tiny Shiny Orb
+1 to next roll

The Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:14 pm

I walk over to the blacksmith and give the iron sword to him. I tell him to smelt it down and use it to improve the quality of my aim improvement module (A.I.M.).
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:23 pm

I lock the door, set my bow by the bed, then go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 pm

I kill Blue with magical squirrel powers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:55 pm

I take my fire orb out, and call upon the fire spirit to bless me with the spirit of fire so that I may be a demigod of fire. The spirit of fire and I hit it off right away, and as a symbolic symbolism of the spark of our friendship, a firey pheonix of death appears and murders blue.

I also notice Joker trying to become one with the shadows, and laugh because of how obvious he is.

Last edited by Grifsworld on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:58 pm

I defend myself from anyone and everyone that tries to kill me. (Which, I might add, are perhaps the biggest hypocrites I've ever met.)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 pm

I attempt become one with the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Turn Fourteen: In Which A Building Comes Falling Down

Ryan:
Quote :
I walk over to the blacksmith and give the iron sword to him. I tell him to smelt it down and use it to improve the quality of my aim improvement module (A.I.M)
The 4 Die (4) You walk up to Hunky Man the Blacksmith and give him the iron sword you have recently acquired. You tell him to make it part of your A.I.M. He takes it into the 8ack of his wagon and gets to work, but this will make it take an extra turn to upgrade.

Ponita:
Quote :
I lock the door, set my bow by the bed, then go to sleep.
The 5 Die (5) You lock the door, making sure that you have the key. You then lay your bow by your bed and lay down, putting the sheets over you. You drift off into the Dream World. As you fall asleep, your bow disappears. When you arrive in the Dream World your bow is still in your hand. The plains stretch out forever, and there is a house in the distance. You hear no animals nearby.

Captain:
Quote :
I kill Blue with magical squirrel powers.
The 4 Die (3+1) You rush to the Workshop and attack Blue with your claws. She… The 4 Die (4) bats you away with her axe and continues to defend herself. The 2 Die (1+1) You are hit by some of the falling debris, and it injures your paws. -1 to next roll.

Griff:
Quote :
I take my fire orb out, and call upon the fire spirit to bless me with the spirit of fire so that I may be a demigod of fire. The spirit of fire and I hit it off right away, and as a symbolic symbolism of the spark of our friendship, a firey pheonix of death appears and murders blue. I also notice Joker trying to become one with the shadows, and laugh because of how obvious he is.
The 3 Die (3) You make a pact with the Spirit of Fire, who turns you into a Demigod of Fire. You get red runes across your entire body, as well as on your bald head. You have flaming hair now, which is promptly put out by Joker’s shenanigans. You are too excited, however, to deal with Blue at this moment. +1 to dealing with fire. (For clarification, Griff’s, as well as Monty’s, +1s to dealing with fire does not apply to their own fire.)

Blue:
Quote :
I defend myself from anyone and everyone that tries to kill me. (Which, I might add, are perhaps the biggest hypocrites I've ever met.)
The 2 Die (1+1) You stand there, continuing to do exactly what you were doing before. Standing in a collapsing building. And fighting off your ex-allies. The 5 Die (4+1) You avoid all of the falling debris and manage to send some towards your enemies.

Joker:
Quote :
I attempt become one with the shadows.
The 6 Die (6) You creep towards a wall, attempting to blend with the shadows. In doing so, you decide that the best way to blend with the shadows is to bring everything into shadow. You use your connection to the Spirit of Water to put out all fires in the room. You even put out Griff’s new flaming hair. You are now in a corner, but you realize that no light means now shadows, and now everything is dark. You can’t even see.

Monty:
Quote :
I surround myself with a ring of defensive fire.
The 2 Die (2) You don’t quite have enough control of your powers to create a lasting ring of fire around you. The 4 Die (4) You artfully avoid all of the falling rocks.

Environment: Everyone in the Throne Room gets a -1 to moving around because Joker made it so dark. Griff is now Demigod of Fire, but if he tries to abuse his powers he may meet up with the immortal God of Fire, who won’t be so happy. Ryan is out in the Keep’s courtyard waiting for his AIM, which will come next turn. Ponita is in the Dream World on an endless plain. Everyone in the workshop has to roll each turn to dodge falling debris for three more turns.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb

Griff, Demigod of Fire:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Fire Orb
-1 to using hands for one turn
+1 to Dealing with Fire

Blue, Axe of Earth:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Blue’s Axe of Earth

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Ponita’s Bow of Air
In Dream World

Captain:
Is Squirrel
5 Acorns
Tiny Shiny Orb
-1 to next roll

Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Last edited by Morelli on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 1   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 pm

I kill Blu and fully recover.

Last edited by Captain on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:25 pm

I improve my skills with fire, allowing me to shoot beams of condensed flame (almost like lasers Wink ).
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 pm

I adjust myself to the condition of being in shadows.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 pm

((No. No, screw this. You're all going to be little girls who can't get over a grudge, then fine.))

I kill all of my male ex-teammates.

((Note: This does not include the Blacksmith, as he is still alligned with Ponita who I still view as on my team, nor does it include Joker, who has yet to make an attempt on my life.))

Last edited by Blue on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 pm

I walk to the house in the Dream World.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 am

I rush after Blue and kill her with my fire powers.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:30 am

I re-ignite my hair of awesome and charge blue, throwing a fireball at her.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Turn Fifteen: In Which A Second Death Occurs

Captain:
Quote :
I kill Blu and fully recover.
The 5 Die (6-1) You charge at Blue with your clawy claws and teethy teeth. You gnash at the air as you fly towards her. She… The 1 Die (1) Takes the bite to the neck, and goes down on one knee. It isn’t quite enough to kill her, but she is definitely mortally wounded. Your adrenaline pumping through your tiny squirrel body makes you forget about your injured leg. The ceiling… The 4 Die (4) doesn’t seem to notice you are there, and no debris falls near you this time.

Ryan:
Quote :
I improve my skills with fire, allowing me to shoot beams of condensed flame (almost like lasers ).
The 2 Die (2) You find you can’t improve your skills with fire because you would have to have skills with fire in the first place if you wanted to improve them. However, you do receive your AIM from the blacksmith. He delivers you a neat metal object. You don’t recognize it at first, until you realize that it is an iron bar with ridges to tell how far away things are. It could be easily mounted on the top of a crossbow as an iron sight, and would greatly improve aim. He could make you an iron crossbow as well if you provide him with some more iron. He only needs a little bit, about the size of a spear tip.

Joker:
Quote :
I adjust myself to the condition of being in shadows.
The 3 Die (3) You adjust yourself to being in the shadows by waiting so that your eyes adjust to the darkness.

Blue:
Quote :
I kill all of my male ex-teammates.
The 2 Die (2) You move to kill your ex-teammates, but a crazed, psychopathic squirrel latches onto your neck and brings you down. Three fireballs strike you in the back, and brings you down. The collapsing rubble comes down, and… The 1 Die (1) crushes your body. Your Earth Axe disappears when you die.

Ponita:
Quote :
I walk to the house in the Dream World.
The 4 Die (4) You walk over to the house on the plain. You open the door, and inside is the Spirit of Air. She is sitting at a table, looking at you patiently. This is your time to speak with her. Make any pacts, requests, and questions that you like.

Monty:
Quote :
I rush after Blue and kill her with my fire powers.
The 5 Die (5) You hurry after Blue and cast a bigger bolt of fire this time. It splits into three bolts, and Blue… The 2 Die (3-1) Can’t do anything to stop them because of her squirrel problem. She takes the three bolts of fire to the back. You successfully deal the killing blow. The ceiling continues to come down, but you… The 4 Die (4) successfully avoid all of the falling debris.

Griff:
Quote :
I re-ignite my hair of awesome and charge blue, throwing a fireball at her.
The 4 Die (5-1) You ignite your hair and throw a fireball at her. The fireball charges in after Monty’s, but it is too late. She is already dead from her numerous injuries. Oh, and the ceiling crashing in on her. Which, you should look out for… The 3 Die And you do, only getting a few scrapes and bruises, nothing important.

Environment: Blue is dead, crushed under a pile of rubble. Griff, Monty, and Captain are all still in the collapsing workshop. Ponita is in her Dream World in a house with the Spirit of Air. Joker is in the throne room. Ryan is in the keep’s courtyard with Hunk E. Manne the Blacksmith. It is dark and sleeping is starting to sound like a good idea.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
Crossbow Iron Sights (AIM)

Griff, Demigod of Fire:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Fire Orb
+1 to Dealing with Fire

Blue, Axe of Earth (DEAD):
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Ponita’s Bow of Air
In Dream World

Captain:
Is Squirrel
5 Acorns (For Healing Wounds)
Tiny Shiny Orb

Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Last edited by Morelli on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

I squirrellyly run out of the building into a bed and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:58 pm

I carefully extract the spear tip from my leg and give it to Hunk E. Manne so he can use it to make my energy crossbow of awesome.

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:05 pm

I return to the throne room and talk to the king.

Last edited by Master of Ninjas on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm

I use mist and smoke so that the shadows will always follow me.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:44 pm

I ask the Spirit of Air to grant me a bow that can conquer the winds.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:00 am

I copy Ponita, go upstairs, find a room, lock the door, and take a nice nap.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 am

Turn Sixteen: In Which Sleep Happens

Captain:
Quote :
I squirrellyly run out of the building into a bed and sleep.
The 4 Die (4) You hurry out of the building as it collapses and run into a small bed in Griff’s room. Griff locks the door right after you get in. You fall asleep and Appear in your Dream World: A land of Acorns and Trees. You are in a forest, and there is a small squirrel vs. chipmunk battle going on ahead of you.

Ryan:
Quote :
I carefully extract the spear tip from my leg and give it to Hunk E. Manne so he can use it to make my energy crossbow of awesome.
The 3 Die (3) You pull out the spear tip from your leg, but you injure your leg even more with the sharp edges. That might become infected if you don’t get it taken care of. You hand Mr. Manne the spear tip so that he can make you an “energy crossbow of awesome”. He says it will be done by the time you wake up in the morning. You will roll each turn to check for infection.

Monty:
Quote :
I return to the throne room and talk to the king.
The 4 Die (4) You walk into the throne room and say hello to the king. He is about to head to his chambers with his elite guards, but if you want to ask him something go right ahead.

Joker:
Quote :
I use mist and smoke so that the shadows will always follow me.
The 6 Die (6) You conjure up mist and smoke to make it so that the shadows will always follow you. You over-estimate the amount you need, and it sticks around you. You can’t see anything, and when you move it follows you. It is just like being blind. -1 to all rolls

Ponita:
Quote :
I ask the Spirit of Air to grant me a bow that can conquer the winds.
The 4 Die (4) You ask the Spirit of Air for a bow that can conquer the winds. She grants you your wish, and takes your bow from you. She goes into another room, and returns with the bow. It is noticeably different now – The iron is now stronger and more flexible, on top of being a pale white. The bow now recovers its arrows after every fight using the powers of the winds.

Griff:
Quote :
I copy Ponita, go upstairs, find a room, lock the door, and take a nice nap.
The 5 Die (5) You head upstairs and find a very nice room. There are two beds, one your size and one the perfect size for a squirrel. You lay down your broken candlestick, lock the door, and lay down. Your Dream World takes you to a place of fire. A large being made entirely of fire is sitting on a throne made of Obsidian. He looks at you, expecting you to make the first move.

Environment: The workshop has completely crumbled to the ground. Griff, Captain, and Ponita are in their Dream Worlds. Joker is blinded by his mist and smoke that he conjured. Monty is in the throne room with The King and his four Elite Guards. Ryan is out in the Keep’s courtyard. Mr. Manne the Blacksmith is in his wagon crafting a crossbow.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
Crossbow Iron Sights (AIM)
Risk of Infection

Griff, Demigod of Fire:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Fire Orb
+1 to Dealing with Fire
In Dream World

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Ponita’s Bow of Air
In Dream World

Captain:
Is Squirrel
5 Acorns (For Healing Wounds)
Tiny Shiny Orb
In Dream World

Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water
-1 to all rolls

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Last edited by Morelli on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 am

Once again I adjust myself to the darkness...
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 am

I ask the Spirit of Air politely for anything else she might be able to grant me to help me on my quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Third
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next