Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll to Dodge: The Third

Go down 
+5
Master of Ninjas
Blue
Pvt. Ryan
Mereel
Morelli
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:34 am

Turn Twenty: In Which a Guardian is Chosen

Captain:
Quote :
I transport myself into the king’s room.
The 5 Die (4+1) You walk into the king’s room. Once inside, the king sees you and is suddenly very excited. You speak to him in your squirrely voice and he almost faints. His Elite Guards kneel before you, and The King himself looks amazed. You notice something that you hadn’t noticed before; the sigil of this kingdom is a squirrel holding a lute. The King is ecstatic to see the living symbol of his kingdom standing before him. He notices that you have no lute, and reaches into who-knows-where pulls out a solid gold lute made for a squirrel. Oh yeah, and the lute has yet to receive an element yet. You should probably get on that. The King says that he, as well as his guards, is of the Earth symbol. Food for thought.

Monty:
Quote :
I pretend to channel the voice of whatever the King's deity is through me to tell the king to let me sleep.
The 2 Die (2) You are too busy focusing on the squirrel being rewarded to go to sleep, not to mention that the sun is up now.

Joker:
Quote :
I calm the waters.
The 5 Die (5) You reach deep into the depths of your deepest deep spots in your mind and connect with your inner water element. You call out to the roiling ocean and calm it. You suddenly feel a deep sense of calm in yourself. You … The 2 Die (2) wake up, and notice that the mist around you has dissipated and you can see again.

Ryan:
Quote :
Because I am in the dreamworld, I conjure up a crossbow and shoot fire lasers from it at the imps, improving my skills with the crossbow I'm going to get in the real world.
The 3 Die (3) You conjure a crossbow to yourself. You… The 4 Die (4) manage to stay asleep despite the rays of sunlight coming in through your window.

Ponita:
Quote :
I exit my room and look for my hunky blacksmith to show him my new bow.
The 2 Die (2) You sit in your room thinking for a while about what just happened, and decide that you need a little bit of time to think before you go out.

Griff:
Quote :
I turn my firey lute into a massive 2 handed fire sword and de-head-ify the being.
The 3 Die (3) Your lute melds into a large 2 handed sword with a blade of fire. However, you temporarily take pity on the large sleeping beast and you don’t de-head-ify him. You… The 2 Die (3-1) wake up from your dream, and are ready to take on the new quest. You have some time before breakfast, and there is a lack of prototyping happening with a certain broken candlestick and a certain fire orb.

Environment: Captain has been identified as the embodiment of Gardua’s Guardian and has been given a magical golden lute to protect himself and his allies. Monty is watching in awe at Captain’s reception by The King. Joker has awoken from his dreams and is no longer blind. Ryan remains in his Dream World to fight some imps while Griff has exited his Dream World. Ponita is in her room thinking about life.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
Crossbow Iron Sights (AIM)
In Dream World

Griff, Demigod of Fire:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Broken Candlestick
Fire Orb
+1 to Dealing with Fire

Monty, Apprentice of Fire:
Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms, +1 to Dealing With Fire

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Ponita’s Enchanted Bow of Air
Leather Quiver w/ 30 Iron Arrows

Captain, Bard of Squirrels:
5 Acorns (For Healing Wounds)
Tiny Shiny Orb
Squirrel’s Blessing (Can Aid Allies once every five turns)
Magical Golden Lute

Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water

Imp 1:
Small Knife

Imp 2:
Small Knife

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 am

I magically prototype my orb with the Earth element and prototype my lute with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 am

I shoot the imps with my fire crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:02 pm

I learn to fly.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 pm

I leave my room to look for my blacksmith boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 pm

I go to the king.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:04 pm

I use my powers of fire to empower my candlestick, which I make so that the candlestick is the handle, and a large firey sword blade comes out of it.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:20 am

Turn Twenty-One: In Which Classes are in Session

Captain:
Quote :
I magically prototype my orb with the Earth element and prototype my lute with that.
The 5 Die (5) You put your orb and lute down on the ground and do a Secret Squirrel Ceremony around them, involving chants and dances. The Spirit of Earth engulfs the two objects, which it then spits out as one glorious golden lute with fancy brown script across it in a language you have never seen. You learn the Earth Song, which raises each of your allies’ defense rolls for one turn. You can use this once every five turns.

Ryan:
Quote :
I shoot the imps with my fire crossbow.
The 3 Die (3) You shoot at the imps with your crossbow, sending a few bolts at them. One of the imps is taken in the chest and looks down for the count. You completely miss the other imp, however, and he is now angry at you. He… The 1 Die (1) Runs towards you and trips over his companion’s dead body, impaling himself on the same bolt. You… The 2 Die (2) wake up from your dream, ready to take on the new day.

Monty:
Quote :
I learn to fly.
The 6 Die (6) You run to the nearest window and cry “I’m coming Momma!” as you leap out. You perform an almost vertical takeoff, flying straight into the upper atmosphere. Unfortunately, you start to run out of oxygen. You will now roll every turn to see if you stay conscious. You have a -1 to all rolls.

Ponita:
Quote :
I leave my room to look for my blacksmith boyfriend
The 3 Die (3) You walk out of your room and look around for you blacksmith boyfriend, but just end up walking around the feasting hall, where breakfast is being prepared. The King is sitting at the head of the table with his Elite Guards standing behind him.

Joker:
Quote :
I go to the king.
The 3 Die (3) You walk to the king’s chambers where he last was, but realize that he must have headed to the breakfast room. You walk over to the breakfast room, and pause outside the door to get ready to see him.

Griff:
Quote :
I use my powers of fire to empower my candlestick, which I make so that the candlestick is the handle, and a large firey sword blade comes out of it.
The 4 Die (4) You pull out your Fire Orb and smash it like a baseball with your candlestick. Your broken candlestick becomes the handle to a large flaming sword blade. Happy Birthday to yourself! You are now Griff, Demigod Swordsman of Fire.

Environment: Captain has attained his class ability for his element, Ryan has stirred from his dreams of imp-killing, Joker is in front of the doors that lead to the Feast Hall, and Ponita is in the Feast Hall. Monty has rocketed himself into the upper atmosphere, and faces the chance of suffocating and falling to his demise. Griff has ascended to his first class tier, swordsman. The King is sitting in the Feast Hall with his Elite Guards, and the chefs are almost ready with breakfast.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb

Griff, Demigod Swordsman of Fire:
Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
Enchanted Flaming Candlesword of Fire
+1 to Dealing with Fire

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Suffocating, Rolls each round for unconsciousness, -1 to all rolls

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Leather Quiver w/ 30 Iron Arrows

Captain, Earth Bard of Squirrels:
Earth Song (Can Aid Allies’ Defense once every five turns)
Magical Golden Lute of Earth

Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water

King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 am

I chow down with the king, making merry.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 am

I fly down to a more habitable level using fire-handedness to stabilize myself.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:46 pm

I head down to eat breakfast with the king, and smoosh, trying to become good friends with the king. elephant
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 am

I sit to eat and ask the King about any Wraiths he knows might be wandering the castle.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:19 am

I visit Hunk E. Mann to check on the status of my crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Turn Twenty-Two: In Which A Feast is Eaten

Captain:
Quote :
I chow down with the king, making merry.
The 3 Die (3) You sit down to eat with The King, but you are too enthralled with your food to make any merriment.

Monty:
Quote :
I fly down to a more habitable level using fire-handedness to stabilize myself.
The 2 Die (3-1) You try to fly down, but you can’t focus enough right now to gain control. You try to use fire, but there isn’t enough oxygen to keep your flames going even though they are magical. The 4 Die (4) You remain conscious despite the lack of oxygen.

Griff:
Quote :
I head down to eat breakfast with the king, and smoosh, trying to become good friends with the king.
The 4 Die (4) You walk down to breakfast and sit near The King. You begin to eat, and The King admires your appetite.

Ponita:
Quote :
I sit to eat and ask the King about any Wraiths he knows might be wandering the castle.
The 4 Die (4) You sit down on the opposite side of Griffin, also next to The King. You ask The King if he knows of any Wraiths that would be nearby, and he tells you that they are probably assassins sent from the Evil Warlock he told you about before. All the more reason for you and the group you travel with to strike out and defeat the Evil Warlock.

Ryan:
Quote :
I visit Hunk E. Mann to check on the status of my crossbow.
The 4 Die (4) You decide not to go to breakfast right now, and instead you go to check on your crossbow. It is ready, and Mann gives you an iron crossbow. It is of fairly average quality, but you can’t complain. He also hands you 20 iron crossbow bolts in a leather quiver.

Joker:
Quote :
I head in to the Feast Hall and sit down to eat.
The 4 Die (4) You sit down in the Feast Hall and eat your breakfast.

Environment: The majority of the party is in the Feast Hall with The King and his Elite Guards. They are eating breakfast and chatting. Monty is high up in the atmosphere and will run out of oxygen soon. Ryan has just received his Iron Crossbow and 20 Iron Crossbow Bolts from Mann the Blacksmith.

News: I have finally decided on abilities awarded by classes. Sorry it took so long, but here they are. Each Tier One ability can be used once every five turns.
Spearman: (undecided)
Axeman: (undecided)
Swordsman: Blinding Strike (Fire) – The Swordsman attacks with blinding speed, giving a +2 to the attack roll and stunning the target if successful.
Cavalier: (undecided)
Archer: Whistling Shot (Air) – The Archer distracts all opponents near the target, causing them to receive a -2 to their combat defense for two turns.
Thief: Calm (Water) – The Thief calms a foe, reducing their combat defense by 2 and giving him a +1 if he tries to steal from the opponent or convince them to do something.
Apprentice: Orb of Flame (Fire) The Apprentice forms a ball of fire in his hands and tosses it into the middle of a group of enemies. The orb breaks into multiple small fireballs and attacks each enemy. Also good for lighting rooms.
Bard: Earth Song (Earth) – The Bard plays an enchanting song, rallying his team and raising every nearby allies’ defense rolls for one turn.
Druid: Call of Earth (Earth) – The Bard calls upon her innate knowledge of the land, and her familiar appears to help her. This familiar is commanded by the Druid, and lasts for three turns.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
Iron Crossbow
Leather Quiver with 20 Iron Crossbow Bolts

Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
+1 to Dealing with Fire
Blinding Strike

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Suffocating, rolls each round for unconsciousness, -1 to all rolls
Orb of Flame

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Leather Quiver with 30 Iron Arrows
Whistling Shot

Earth Song (Can Aid Allies’ Defense once every five turns)

Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water
Calm

The King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Oak Staff
Cloth Robes

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Last edited by Morelli on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:51 pm

I join the King's elite counsel. It makes sense, since I'm a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 pm

I join Captain in joining the kings elite counsel. It makes sense, since Captain is a squirrel and I have a fire sword.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:24 pm

I ask the king where the castle's mage is.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 pm

I attach my iron-sights to my crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:28 pm

I fly in and join the King's elite counsel. It make sense because I can fly and I have fire-arms.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Turn Twenty-Three: In Which There is a Sickening Crunch

Captain:
Quote :
I join the King's elite counsel. It makes sense, since I'm a squirrel.
The 5 Die (5) You are so awesome that you are already part of the King’s Elite Counsel. Of course, he has to set up this counsel for you to be in it. Being a squirrel, he loves you already, but now he REALLY loves you. A lot.

Griff:
Quote :
I join Captain in joining the kings elite counsel. It makes sense, since Captain is a squirrel and I have a fire sword.
The 1 Die (1) You ask the king if you can join his counsel. However, you are speaking with your mouth full, and food flies all over the table. He loses all respect for your appetite.

Joker:
Quote :
I ask the king where the castle's mage is.
The 5 Die (5) You inquire as to where the castle’s mage is. The King informs you that the mage is on the third floor in the study, and is never busy anymore, so anything you can ask of him will probably be answered.

Ryan:
Quote :
I attach my iron-sights to my crossbow.
The 4 Die (4) You expertly attach your iron-sights to the crossbow, which allows you to shoot at people from farther away. It also works as a telescope so that you can see farther.

Monty:
Quote :
I fly in and join the King's elite counsel. It make sense because I can fly and I have fire-arms.
The 1 Die (1-1) You drop straight to the ground like a rock, not quite sure how to use your flying power yet. You hurtle towards the ground, and … The 3 Die (3) slow yourself down a little bit before you hit and then roll. You manage to get away with only breaking both of your legs. -1 to anything for two turns, -1 to movement.

Ponita:
Quote :
I eat the delicious food.
The 2 Die (2) You don’t really feel like eating right now.

Environment: The main group is still eating in the Feast Hall with The King and his Elite Guards. Monty has finally landed with a sickening crunch, but miraculously he is still alive. Ryan has successfully attached his iron-sights to his crossbow and is still out in the courtyard. Breakfast will be over soon, and The King will provide you with armor and supplies next turn.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
Iron Crossbow + AIM

Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
+1 to Dealing with Fire
Blinding Strike

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms, +1 to Dealing with Fire
Broken legs, -1 to next two turns, -1 to movement
Orb of Flame
Fly

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Whistling Shot

5 Acorns
Earth Song (Can Aid Allies’ Defenses once every five turns)

Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water
Calm

The King:
Great Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 1:
Oak Staff
Cloth Robes

Elite Guard 2:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 3:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor

Elite Guard 4:
Bastard Sword
Bonded Armor
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 pm

I sprint out of the eating hall and towards our quest.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: 5   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

I get an epic and elite QUEST from the king.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 am

I go to the mage
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 am

I combine my orb of fire with my crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Turn Twenty-Four

Griff: I sprint out of the eating hall and towards our quest.
The 2 Die (2) You would leave, but you decide it is best if you wait for your allies to come with you.

Captain: I get an epic and elite QUEST from the king.
The 4 Die (4) You speak with the king and he gives you an epic and elite QUEST: He informs you that in the Evil Warlock’s lair is an item of extreme power. If you find this, it is yours. The item has epic and elite qualities, but the king won’t say exactly what it is.

Joker: I go to the mage
The 4 Die (4) You walk up a few flights of stairs until you reach the mage. You sit down in a chair on the opposite side of his desk and he looks at you expectantly.

Ryan: I combine my orb of fire with my crossbow
The 2 Die (2) You look at your orb. You look at your crossbow. What was your plan again?

Monty: I lay in pain
:4-1: (3) You squiggle around a bit, and you hurt quite a lot.

Ponita: I sit around thinking
The 3 Die (3) You keep sitting, but you don’t really think of anything interesting.

Environment: Griff, Captain, and Ponita are in the Feast Hall. Monty is lying on the ground outside in pain. Joker is in the mage’s room. Ryan is outside with his crossbow and his fire orb.

Ryan:
Plain Pants
50 Bronze
Fire Orb
Iron Crossbow + AIM

Plain Clothes
100 Bronze
+1 to Dealing with Fire
Blinding Strike

Plain Clothes
55 Bronze
Fire-Touched Arms, +1 to Dealing with Fire
Broken Legs, -1 to movement
Orb of Flame
Fly

Ponita, Archer of Air:
Plain Clothes
50 Bronze
Whistling Shot

5 Acorns
Earth Song (Can Aid Allies’ defenses once every five turns)

Joker, Thief of Water:
Plain Clothes
60 Bronze
Joker’s Knife of Water
Calm

Elite Guard:
Oak Staff
Cloth Robes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge: The Third   Roll to Dodge: The Third - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Third
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next