Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RTD Game

Go down 
+3
Mereel
ponita
Morelli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

The RTD Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:20 am

I bring blue back to the other prisoners.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:36 am

Learn the ability to use shadows as "portals." For example, I could enter one shadow and exit from another shadow.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 pm

TURN THIRTEEN

Fordo77:
Quote :
I ask the human commander what the situation is.
The 1 Die (1) You walk around trying to find the human commander, and find some stairs that go down. You walk down the stairs and find yourself in a cellar, but you don't find the commander.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will climb up the keep(inside), lighting my way with my arm.
The 5 Die (5) You climb up to the top of the keep, lighting the darker parts with your arm. You see a level with materials for making weapons and armor, a level with ammo for catapults and ballistae, a level with a large amount of dwarves and humans sleeping, and then the top. At the top of the keep are human archers preparing bows to shoot at the “elves”. Unfortunately they can't see the marching army because it is too dark.

Blue:
Quote :
I escape the 'elvish' camp.
The 6 Die (6) (6-1(dark)=5 You run from the elvish camp as speedy quick as possible. You have no idea where to go so you head towards the nearest lighted area. This happens to be the keep, so you go there, avoiding these tratorous “elves”. However, you notice that this keep is populated by humans and dwarves, neither of which like the race of elves very much. You lurk around outside the doors, glad that you escaped the camp.

The Joker:
Quote :
I develop the skill of instantaneous teleportation.
The 1 Die (1) You focus really hard on moving yourself instantly to someplace else. You try to imagine yourself somewhere else, like inside the keep. After focusing for a while, you get a really bad headache. You open your eyes to see if you teleported, and see yourself in the middle of the “elvish” army. It obviously didn't work, so you start to tread away. Your headache takes over, however, and you throw up and then faint, falling into your puke.
-You are unconscious.-

Master:
Quote :
I bring Blue back to the other prisoners.
The 3 Die (3) (3-1(dark)=2) You look around for Blue, but she ran away too fast. Maybe the “elves” won't notice if one of their prisoners is missing?

Mereel:
Quote :
I learn the ability to use shadows as “portals”. For example, I could enter one shadow and exit from another shadow.
The 4 Die (4) You use the nearby shadows to hide in, dwelling on the advantages of shadows. You doze off, and feel yourself falling. You immediately wake up, and notice that you are sitting on a different shadow. You jump around some shadows, experimenting with the range you have.
-You can now move from shadow to shadow, but only with a range of 15 feet.-

Environment: The elves crest the hill by the keep. They shoot arrows at the humans guarding the keep, who...The 5 Die (5) duck behind the parapets, avoiding all of the incoming projectiles. Unfortunately, the humans don't have night vision, so they can't see the elves clearly enough to shoot at them. Maybe if they had some sort of light... The dwarves are on the bottom floor, guarding the door to the keep. They will close it soon.

Ponita
Inventory:None
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmuril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor
Powers:Basic Lumokinesis (1/3)

Mereel
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)
Powers:Speaks Human, Odin's eye allows allsight, Shadow Movement

Fordo77
Inventory:Knives (2), Short sword, Small rocks
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor, Short bow, Quiver w/ 40 arrows
Powers:Basic Fyrosokinesis

The Joker
Inventory:Vial of poison (1)
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (deactivated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)
Powers:None

Master
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Iron sword, Hide armor
Powers:Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Can control lightning when clouds are around

Blue
Equipped:Blue shirt, Blue pants
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm

I explore the cellar further, looking for anything of use.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:55 pm

I convince the guards of the keep that I mean no harm.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 pm

I will run back down to the ground level of the keep, lighting and dimming my arm.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Use Odin's Eye to tell the humans where to shoot at the "elves."
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:15 am

I get another "elf" to guard the prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:32 am

TURN FOURTEEN

Fordo77:
Quote :
I explore the cellar further, looking for anything of use.
The 1 Die (1) You stand up to explore the cellar further, but you don't see anything interesting. You see a trapdoor, and open it. You suddenly feel quite dizzy and fall down. It is very dark and you can't see a way back up. You hear the trap door close above you, sealing you off down here. In the darkness something moves.

Blue:
Quote :
I convince the guards of the keep that I mean no harm.
The 6 Die (6) (6-1(racial differences)=5) You hobble into the keep and fall pitifully to your knees. With your hands tied behind your back you look like quite the sad sight. A human sees you and decides that you can't do any harm, and something in your eyes convinces them that you wouldn't do any harm even if you could. They don't untie you, but they do let you into the keep right as they close the thick, spiked metal doors. The doors bolt, and nobody else is getting in.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will run back down to the ground level of the keep, lighting and dimming my arm.
The 1 Die (1) You run back towards the stairs, focusing on lighting and dimming your arm. However, you were probably focusing a bit too much on your arm, and you trip on the first step. You fall down the stairs to the next level...The 6 Die (6, constitution) and come out unscathed. You stand, and run straight into a wall. Ouch.

Mereel:
Quote :
Use Odin's Eye to tell the humans where to shoot at the “elves”
The 3 Die (3) You prepare Odin's Eye to pick out the “elves”, but realize that this far down the tower you wouldn't be much help to them. You decide to walk to the top of the tower, thinking you might be more help there. Upon reaching the top you are greeted cordially by the human archers.

Master:
Quote :
I get another “elf” to guard the prisoners.
The 2 Die (2) You would get another “elf” to guard the prisoners, but they all left to go fight the human/dwarf alliance. Darn.

The Joker:
Quote :
I wake up.
The 3 Die (3) You wake up, but you are a little dizzy from your recent ordeal, not to mention covered in puke.
- -1 to your next physical action-

Environment: The large, steel, spiked doors to the keep have closed and are locked from the inside with the army of dwarves and humans inside alternating shifts between guarding the doors, manning the defenses, and sleeping. The “elves” are at the door now, forming into ranks and shooting up at the top of the tower. They aren't making any moves towards the tower yet, and there must be a reason...

Ponita
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmuril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor
Powers:Basic Lumokinesis (1/3)

Mereel
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)
Powers:Speaks Human, Odin's eye allows allsight, Shadow Movement

Fordo77
Inventory:Knives (2), Short sword, Small rocks
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor, Short bow, Quiver w/ 40 arrows
Powers:Basic Fyrosokinesis

The Joker
Inventory:Vial of poison (1)
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (deactivated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)
Status:Slightly injured, Dizzy (-1 to next physical action)

Master
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Iron sword, Hide armor
Powers:Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Can control lightning when clouds are around

Blue
Equipped:Blue shirt, Blue pants
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:39 am

Use Odin's Eye to show the human archers where the elves are and find out what they are up to.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:01 am

Since the "elves" have all gone to battle, I take the chance to get better gear from the armory.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:21 am

I will assist the humans and dwarves with my lumokinesis arm as a torch
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 am

I find and inform the human commander of the situation with the 'elves'.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:07 pm

I generate a force field around myself, lighting up the area.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:20 am

TURN FIFTEEN

Mereel:
Quote :
Use Odin's Eye to show the human archers where the elves are and find out what they are up to.
The 4 Die (4) You gaze down upon the “elvish” army below, scanning for anything unusual. You only notice that they are waiting for something, you can’t tell what. Deciding that there is nothing special to see, you tell the human archers how far away the “elves” are, and they return fire joyously.

Master:
Quote :
Since the "elves" have all gone to battle, I take the chance to get better gear from the armory.
The 6 Die (6) You head over to the “elvish” armory looking for any kind of weaponry that you could use. As soon as you step in, a glint catches your eye. In a glass-topped case are two scimitars complete with sheaths. You walk over, breaking the glass with your bare hands. It hurts, but you do not notice. You pull the first one out, examining the star-cut sapphire in its pommel. You hear it speak to you. In your head, a feminine voice says “Twinkle”. The blade feels perfect in your hand, and you return it to its sheath, strapping it to your left hip. You then grab the other scimitar, which has a gem encrusted adamantite handle in the shape of the tooth of a panther. Its blade is made of silver with a diamond edge, and it has perfect balance. You then return that blade to its sheath, but not before hearing a more masculine voice in your head say “Icingdeath”. You strap that hilt to your right hip, quite pleased with your discovery. You also notice some very nice armor, however it doesn’t look elvish. You walk over, put it on, and feel how light it is, despite being pitch black metal. Almost immediately after putting it on you faint, entering a dream state that you see no exit from. You are completely surrounded by mist, and you cannot see anything that is solid.
-Icingdeath and Twinkle, the two scimitars, have enchantments that make them always sharp, giving a +1 to attack rolls. Icingdeath quells fire, while Twinkle’s pommel glows blue when danger nears. The armor is solid adamantite, and as such is very light but very strong, giving a +1 to defense rolls. There is also a hidden benefit. You have to stay in this dream state for 3 turns, and you cannot learn any powers while in here.-

Ponita:
Quote :
I will assist the humans and dwarves with my lumokinesis arm as a torch.
The 4 Die (4) You walk down the steps, waking the next watch and leading the current ones back to the sleeping chambers with your lumokinesis. Not much exciting happens, but you do feel good for helping people.

Blue:
Quote :
I find and inform the human commander of the situation with the 'elves'.
The 5 Die (5) You stand up and walk towards an imposing looking human. You were taught as a child to speak the human language, so you have no difficulty talking to him. You explain that the elves outside are not truly elves, but Drow. They invaded the elvish forest and slaughtered many elves, taking some as slaves. You were taken as a slave, but managed to escape to come here and warn you. The sheer shock of your news and the obvious truth to it rings in the commander’s head, and he realizes the danger he is in now. The order goes out to seal any underground tunnels and to watch for anything unusual. The human commander, and many of the humans, now seems to trust you. One of them takes of your wrist ties; however they still keep a close eye on you.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I generate a force field around myself, lighting up the area.
The 4 Die (4) You generate a force field around yourself, lighting up the nearby area. The force field is fairly small, just big enough to cover the front three sides and the top of you. You back up, putting yourself up against the wall. In the corner you see a dark tunnel and you can hear voices a ways down it. Whatever is down the tunnel doesn’t seem to have noticed you yet.

The Joker:
Quote :
I activate my cloak.
The 5 Die (5) You see a nearby bucket of water and you clean yourself off. Feeling refreshed, you don the cloak you were carrying and activate it. It couldn’t hurt. You look around, and though it is dark you can see the light of the keep and a bright light flare up at the Drow armory. You know you are invisible, and are quite confident that you can get around.

Environment: The Drow, for that is what they truly are, are completely prepared at the front of the keep. Something appears to be coming from under the keep, and the Drow are setting up camp. They must be waiting for something; however it is still unknown what. The humans and Drow still swap arrows between each other, the fortified humans taking significantly fewer losses, almost none, than the Drow. Unfortunately, it appears as though more Drow have recently showed up, and more may be coming.

Ponita
Inventory: None
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmaril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor
Powers: Basic Lumokinesis (1/3)

Mereel
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)
Powers: Speaks Human, Odin's eye allows allsight, Shadow Movement

Fordo77
Inventory: Knives (2), Short sword, Small rocks
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor, Short bow, Quiver w/ 40 arrows
Powers: Basic Fyrosokinesis

The Joker
Inventory: Vial of poison (1)
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated) (1/3), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)
Powers: None

Master
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Icingdeath, Twinkle, Adamantine armor (Icingdeath and Twinkle, the two scimitars, have enchantments that make them always sharp, giving a +1 to attack rolls. Icingdeath quells fire, while Twinkle’s pommel glows blue when danger nears. The armor is solid adamantite, and as such is very light but very strong, giving a +1 to defense rolls. There is also a hidden benefit.)
Powers: Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Can control lightning when clouds are around

Blue
Equipped: Blue shirt, Blue pants

Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:48 am

I will join the archers, to assist them with my lumokinesis.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:58 am

I shoot a force-field at the roof of the tunnel, keeping out whoever is attempting to get in.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 am

With nothing better to do, I search the Astral plane for anything besides fog.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 am

Head to Fordo’s location, and on the way tell the humans not to seal off the tunnel just yet.

Last edited by Mereel on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:01 pm

I search the human/dwarf armory for weapons that I could use.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:48 am

TURN SIXTEEN

Ponita:
Quote :
I will join the archers, to assist them with my lumokinesis.
The 1 Die (1) You walk towards the stairs that you just fell down, but you seem to be quite unlucky. You end up falling all the way down the staircase and hit your head, rendering you unconscious. Darn.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I shoot a force-field at the roof of the tunnel, keeping out whoever is attempting to get in.
The 4 Die (4) You condense your force-field into a ball and shoot it up at the ceiling. It knocks out the roof above the entrance to the tunnel, sealing it. You are not sure, however, how long it will be able to hold them.

Master:
Quote :
With nothing better to do, I search the Astral plane for anything besides fog.
The 6 Die (6) You search the Astral Plane for something other than the fog, and at first you don’t see anything. Then you see a lone tree and a deer. The deer suddenly gets pounced by a lithe black panther, and the deer poofs into smoke and disappears. The black panther then sees you, and starts to stalk you. It doesn’t look friendly, and seems like it wants to suck out your soul energy. By the tree you notice a small onyx statue of a panther.

Mereel:
Quote :
Head to Fordo’s location, and on the way tell the humans not to seal off the tunnel just yet.
The 6 Die (6) You run down to the cellar after hearing a large crash, and see a cleverly disguised trap door in the floor using Odin’s Eye. You open it, and jump down. Unfortunately, it was a higher fall than you thought, and you twist your ankle when you hit the ground.
--1 to all movement actions-

Blue:
Quote :
I search the human/dwarf armory for weapons that I could use.
The 6 Die (6) You walk over to the dwarf armory to look for any weapons you can use. You find a nice shiny set of armor and some powerful weapons, but as you move to pick them up a dwarf steps into your path. A group of ten dwarves and a few humans line up behind the first dwarf, all with weapons drawn. It appears as though you are in for a fight, and most of the people here still don’t trust you.

The Joker:
Quote :
I develop my combat skills.
The 3 Die (3) You practice your combat skills, swishing your knife around. Unfortunately, just randomly swishing your knife won’t help you improve.

Environment: The Drow now seem quite agitated. They seem like they want to start the invasion, but they haven’t gotten the signal yet. Down in the tunnels, the reinforcements are busy clearing away the rubble. Archers on both sides continue to swap arrows. More Drow reinforcements come in from the forests, and the army continues to grow. This may be the last stand of man. Yada Yada Yada, dramatic stuff.

Ponita
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmaril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor
Powers: Basic Lumokinesis (1/3)

Mereel
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)
Powers: Speaks Human, Odin's eye allows allsight, Shadow Movement

Fordo77
Inventory: Knives (2), Short sword, Small rocks
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor, Short bow, Quiver w/ 40 arrows
Powers: Basic Fyrosokinesis

The Joker
Inventory: Vial of poison (1)
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated) (2/3), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)

Master
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Icingdeath, Twinkle, Adamantine armor (Icingdeath and Twinkle, the two scimitars, have enchantments that make them always sharp, giving a +1 to attack rolls. Icingdeath quells fire, while Twinkle’s pommel glows blue when danger nears. The armor is solid adamantite, and as such is very light but very strong, giving a +1 to defense rolls. There is also a hidden benefit.)
Powers: Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Can control lightning when clouds are around

Blue
Equipped: Blue shirt, Blue pants
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 am

I go pick up the statue of Guenhwyvar.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:02 am

I will awake
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:09 am

I convince the dwarves surrounding me that I mean no harm.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:52 pm

I head off (with Mereel if he wants to come) to warn human commander of the underground threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RTD Game
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pheonix-Fire :: Games :: Roll to Dodge-
Jump to: