Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RTD Game

Go down 
+3
Mereel
ponita
Morelli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

The RTD Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:02 pm

I study the device and make a second attempt

Come on Scotty beam me up!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by The Joker on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:02 pm

I take two FANTASTIC scimitars off of the wall and get the best armor I can find and equip them.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:16 am

I search for a better bow and quiver of arrows (preferably ones with infinite ammo and super epic accuracy).
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm

I will look for a secondary weapon, a knife or such.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

TURN FIVE

The Joker:
Quote :
I study the device and make a second attempt.
The 5 Die (5) You study the device. Using what you had learned from pressing the buttons, you press a quick combination of keys, and to your satisfaction, you see the dark liquid start to rise. You fall asleep, only to wake up in a small armory. You notice that everyone else is there, and are quite happy with your work.

Master of Ninjas:
Quote :
I take two FANTASTIC scimitars off of the wall and get the best armor I can find and equip them.
The 2 Die (2) You look on the walls for scimitars and some nice armor, but you don't find anything else. At least you have something though!

Fordo77:
Quote :
I search for a better bow and quiver of arrows (preferably ones with infinite ammo and super epic accuracy).
The 1 Die (1) You throw your current bow and arrows to the ground... (Ground v. bow) The 5 Die (5) … and the ground proves stronger than the bow, which shatters to pieces. You then peruse the shelves for a magical bow and some magical arrows, but you see that there aren't even any more bows or arrows at all. You probably should have thought of that first. You run over to your old bow, and cry over it. However, your tears are not magical, and that bow doesn't look like it could be fixed.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will look for a secondary weapon, a knife or such.
The 1 Die (1) You look for a secondary weapon. Not finding one, you decide to try looking outside. You open the door and...The 4 Die (4)... You dodge an arrow that flies through the now open door! Looking outside you see a large amount of elves fighting a large amount of humans. You don't know who shot the arrow at you, and the arrow itself bears no marks.

Mereel:
Quote :
– Is praying to Odin -

Environment: Everyone is in a small armory, and there is a war between elves and humans going on outside. The group will have to pick a side, or just avoid the war altogether. Rumbling can be heard in the distance, like a large amount of people rushing to the battle.

Ponita
Inventory:None
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmuril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor
Powers:None

Mereel
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)

Fordo77
Inventory:Knives (2), Short sword
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor

The Joker
Equipped:White shirt, White pants

Master
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Iron sword, Hide armor
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Take Ponita's bow by force.

Last edited by Master of Ninjas on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Make my way toward the human commander and ask him to inform me of their situation.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 pm

I pray/grovel to the almighty gods (namely the gods of ranged weaponry/combat) and ask them to take pity on me, and grant me some form of ranged weapon (preferably a bow or magic attack with infinite ammo), once finished I will follow Mereel.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm

I follow Mereel, while learning the ability to move things with my mind.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm

I look for gear that would be used by an assassin of that uses stealth.

(after reading other peoples post i decided my character can multi task to,I put quotes in so its easy for you) "and" train the abilities to control peoples minds "and" predict the future "and" change the past "and" control time "and" pray to something that will give me awesome powers "and" steel everyones equipment "and" "Once" all this has happened( thats right there is no question) I then walk out and cut fordo77's throat open "and" while he lies dying in there I cause a giant meteor to appear over everyone's head but mine falling "and" crushing them "and" by now every but me is dead thus I am proclaimed the winner "and" am put in a new game of RTD which i also win then no one else wants to play cause they know i am that skilled at writing about my own victory!!! I do all this "while" lunching on a bag of chips "and" sitting acting like Im doing nothing special. "Also" this gives me powers in real life. Just sayin
"AND PWNNNNNNNDDDD!!!!!!!"
"nd" stuff
"later" I decide to have some fun "and" resurrect my dead comrades "once" they open their eyes I control their mind "and" cause them to rip their eyes out individually. "then" I smash all their heads into a wall "causing" slight brain damage "once" I have done this I make them kill each other with a paper clip(given to fordo77)"," a water gun( given to master of ninjas)"," a rubber duck(given to mereel)"," and a foam sword(given to ponita)"," I film the entire fight and make millions "and"I spend this money on a remake filmed in Rome.
I "then" write a book on this event containing 4527 words"," 5 of which are not and
"and" well I dont really "and" dont know what "and" else to "and" so I will leave "and" with great word(s) used in many lame games of RTD "AND"!
"AND" JUST SO YOU KNOW I WANT A The 5 Die "AND" IF I DON'T GET IT"," I WILL TELL ON YOU"," THATS RIGHT I KNOW!!!!
Oh "and" one more thing HITLER NAZI!(GODWIN'S LAW CONFIRMED)

*cough* *cough*
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:11 am

TURN SIX

Master:
Quote :
Take Ponita's bow by force.
The 2 Die (2) You see Ponita talking with Mereel, and decide that it is probably best not to try to take on both of them at once.

Mereel:
Quote :
Make my way toward the human commander and ask him to inform me of their situation.
The 6 Die You rush towards the human commander, but you get stopped by a group of swordselves. Seeing that you are human, they attack! The 3 Die (3-1(armor)=2) Their attack is weak, and you fend it off. You don't even get a scratch. You continue on your way to the human leader. He doesn't recognize you, and when he speaks you don't understand him. The 5 Die Your head pulses, and suddenly you can understand everything the human says. “Who are you people? Where did you come from? And elvish raid is no time for people to be playing around!”
-Can now understand the human language-

Fordo77:
Quote :
I pray/grovel to the almighty gods (namely the gods of ranged weaponry/combat) and ask them to take pity on me, and grant me some form of ranged weapon (preferably a bow or magic attack with infinite ammo), once finished I will follow Mereel.
The 4 Die You pray to the gods of ranged weaponry. In your head you hear a booming voice- “We have heard your call, tremble before our might!” Out of thin air falls a shortbow and 40 arrows in a quiver. You also get a nice set of small rocks that you could probably throw at somebody. There is nothing special about the bow or arrows, but they do look quite fancy.
-Following Mereel would be a second action-

Ponita:
Quote :
I follow Mereel, while learning the ability to move things with my mind.
The 1 Die (1) You try to follow Mereel, however he gets attacked by a group of elves. You get separated from him, but you can hear the screams of elves in pain nearby. You try to run towards the area, but get surrounded by elves! The 6 Die (6+1(Taulmaril)=6) You ready Taulmaril, and loose a few shots. The shots carve through elves like they were paper, causing electric shocks through them, and leaving scorching holes in the heads of elves. You are satisfied, but notice that your display of power has attracted more elves.
-You must roll to see if elves attack you every turn for a while-
-Learning telekinesis would be a second action-

The Joker:
Quote :
I look for gear that would be used by an assassin of that uses stealth.
The 5 Die (5) Looking around, you find a locked box that was lying on the floor, but no one seemed to notice. You walk up to it, looking at the lock. Even though you have no experience with locks, you pick it (With what? I am not really sure...) Opening it, you find a cloak, a vial, a belt and a knife. The cloak has a skull broach on it, the vial is filled with a clear liquid, the belt has slots for a knife, 4 vials, and a spot for some sort of small. round object. The knife has runes running up and down the curved blade, and the bottom looks like it can be popped off.
-The knife, Theramuinal, can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it. The skull cloak can make its wearer nearly invisible, and any enemies must roll an awareness check to see the wearer.-

Environment: There is a war between elves and humans outside the armory. Mereel is near the human commander, Ponita is in the midst of the battle, and Fordo, Master, and Joker are in the armory. There is a loud rumbling sound that sounds like a large group of people on the other side of a high ridge. The human commander is guarded by knights in heavy plate armor with broadswords.

Ponita
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmuril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor

Mereel
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)

Fordo77
Inventory:Knives (2), Short sword, Small rocks
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor, Short bow, Quiver w/ 40 arrows

The Joker
Inventory:Vial of poison (1)
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (deactivated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal

Master
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 am

I train my charisma
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:00 am

(Assuming I gained the ability to speak the human language as well as understand it) I ask the human commander why the elves are attacking, while helping him fend them off.

Last edited by Mereel on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 am

I will aid the human forces by shooting elves down with Taulmaril.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 am

Learn to create fire with my mind. (Pyrokinesis)
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 am

I learn Fyrosokinesis. (The ability to manipulate any energy into creating force fields, force field shapes and force field blasts. with this one can become invisible as well as projecting force fields strong enough to strike metal into bits. )
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:28 pm

TURN SEVEN

The Joker:
Quote :
I train my charisma
The 1 Die (1) Not sure who or what to use to train you charisma, you walk over to a nearby wall. You start talking to it, trying to express to it your leadership qualities and how you should be accepted. You then figure out that it is just a wall, and you haven't made any progress at all.

Mereel:
Quote :
(Assuming I gained the ability to speak the human language as well as understand it) I ask the human commander why the elves are attacking, while helping him fend them off.
The 2 Die (2) You try to ask the human commander why the elves are attacking, however right when you are about to ask him he gets attacked by more elves. You leap into the fray... The 4 Die (4) and help him kill the elves. However, he is too focused on giving orders to talk to you right now.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will aid the human forces by shooting elves down with Taulmaril
The 6 Die (6) You load Taulmaril with three arrows at the same time and shoot them off. You repeat the action, killing elves left and right. The elves are onto you, and they...The 5 Die (5) Shoot a lot of arrows at you. You...The 4 Die (4) dodge the arrows, and shoot back. It is a long distance, but... The 5 Die (5) (5+1(accuracy)=6) You mow down the elves who were shooting at you. Even though you attracted so much attention last turn too, The 2 Die (2) The elves don't send anyone else at you.

Master:
Quote :
Learn to create fire with my mind. (Pyrokinesis)
The 5 Die (5) You sit down inside the armory, focusing on all of the atoms and molecules in the room. You feel how some are moving faster than others. Focusing on the molecules in between your hands, you speed them up. You start to feel heat in your hands, and when you look down there is a ball of fire. You throw it out the door... The 1 Die (1) ...however, it just ends up dissipating soon after it exits the room. You feel like you have a very strong control of fire, however it is limited to a range of fifteen feet.
-Learned Basic Pyrokinesis!
-

Fordo77:
Quote :
I learn Fyrosokinesis. (The ability to manipulate any energy into creating force fields, force field shapes and force field blasts. with this one can become invisible as well as projecting force fields strong enough to strike metal into bits. )
The 6 Die (6) You start to focus on the concept of creating forcefields. You close your eyes and pull pure energy from the walls around you... You can feel the energy forming a wall in front of you, and you look at it through your minds eye. There is a shimmering blue force field in front of you. You manipulate it to become a blast, and send the blast outwards. You don't hear the blast hit a wall, and when you open your eyes you see that the entire armory is gone! Right after you come out of a trance, you hear a large explosion. Then a shockwave spreads out from you.

First Explosion shockfest!
The Joker: The 4 Die (4) The Joker, disappointed with his lack of charisma, kicks the wall. He then notices that the wall isn't even there any more, and falls flat on his back. The shockwave passes over his head, and he breathes a sigh of relief
Master: The 5 Die (5) Master is prepared for the shockwave. He saw what you were trying to do and predicted the results. Forming a line of fire, he counters the part of the shockwave that was coming at him...The 1 Die (1) … and sends it right back at Fordo!
Fordo77: The 6 Die (6) Fordo freaks, not knowing what he did. He sends out another shockwave of equal power to the first, sending back both his first and second shockwaves!
The Joker: The 5 Die (5) This time he expected it, and pulled a matrix backwards bend to get out of the way of the two shockwaves.
Master: The 3 Die (3) (3+1(expecting it)=4) Master skillfully dodges the shockwave, knowing better than to send it back this time.
Elvish forces: The 4 Die (4) The elvish forces use their innate sense of magic to predict that the wave is coming. However, quite a few are knocked off their feet, giving the humans a temporary advantage.
Human forces: The 5 Die (5) The humans, seeing the elves reacting to the shockwave, charge. None are hit by the shockwave, and they use the advantage to wreak havoc through the elvish forces.
Ponita: The 1 Die (1) Ponita is too focused on fighting off elves, and the shockwave hits her full force. She is knocked to the ground, and... The 6 Die Seems to be fine, just a lot of bruises everywhere.
Mereel: The 6 Die (6) Mereel didn't see it, but his third eye did.. Odin's Eye. He thrusts his spear out towards the shockwave and the entire thing is absorbed into his spear. It stops right before the human commander, however this act tired Mereel out quite a bit.
-1 to next offensive action-

-Fordo77 has learned Basic Fyrosokinesis-

Ponita

Mereel

Fordo77
Powers:Basic Fyrosokinesis

The Joker
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (deactivated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal

Master
Powers:Basic Pyrokinesis
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Use Gungnir to help the humans finish off the elvish forces, and proceed to ask the commander why the battle is taking place.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 pm

I assist Mereel.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I will thank Taulmaril for it's help and begin making my way toward Mereel and Fordo.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 pm

OMG SOOOOO MANY ANDS!!!!!

I activate my cloak
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:42 pm

I talk to the elf commander about joining his side. (Because elves are waaay cooler than humans).
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 pm

TURN EIGHT

Mereel:
Quote :
Use Gungnir to help the humans finish off the elvish forces, and proceed to ask the commander why the battle is taking place.
The 3 Die (3) You attack some nearby elves with Gungnir... The 1 Die (1) but they strike back! You get into a fight with them, and some humans nearby help. The 5 Die (5) (damage) The elves don't hurt you, and your human allies fend them off. You see that this is an army, and there is no way you could kill them all by yourself.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I assist Mereel.
The 1 Die (1) You run over to help Mereel, but you trip and hit your head on a rock. You are now unconscious.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will thank Taulmaril for it's help and begin making my way toward Mereel and Fordo.
The 2 Die (2) You thank Taulmaril for its help, but you then notice that in the fighting you lost track of Mereel and Fordo. The 4 Die (4) (Elvish Awareness) The elves send some soldiers after you.

The Joker:
Quote :
I activate my cloak
The 5 Die (5) You push your fingers into the eyes of the skull cloak, and then pull on the hood. You look down at your hands, but you don't see anything different. However, you notice some quizzical stares in your general direction, as if something that was there just disappeared. It must have worked!
-Anyone who wants to notice you will have to roll for a perception check, +1 to attacks-

Master:
Quote :
I talk to the elf commander about joining his side. (Because elves are waaay cooler than humans).
The 5 Die (5) (5-1(Racial Differences)=4) You rush through the battle towards the elvish leader. You notice that you can't understand anything he is saying...The 6 Die (6) A pulsing in your head starts to give you a headache, but it suddenly goes away. You can now speak and understand Elvish. You talk to the elf about you joining their forces, but he is skeptic... maybe you could prove yourself to him?

Environment: A large army of dwarves crests the hill. Their armor, shields, axes, hammers, and other various weapons gleam in the sunlight. The elves are now being pressed on two sides! Dwarven spellcasters are throwing bolts of energy at the elves, and they return fire with similar bolts. The elvish bolts, however, are pitch black... Odd.

Ponita

Mereel
Powers:Speaks Human

Fordo77
Powers:Basic Fyrosokinesis

The Joker
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)

Master
Powers:Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish

Last edited by Morelli on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 pm

I learn the ability to kill people from long distances with fire.

Last edited by Master of Ninjas on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 pm

I will shoot down the elven soldiers sent after me with Taulmaril.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RTD Game
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pheonix-Fire :: Games :: Roll to Dodge-
Jump to: