Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RTD Game

Go down 
+3
Mereel
ponita
Morelli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

The RTD Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:51 pm

I make my way behind the human encampment

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:04 am

Use Gungnir to slaughter a group of elves as a sacrifice to Odin so that he will replace one of my eyes with Odin's Eye.

Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:21 pm

I wake up, and attempt to ask the hum,an commander why he is fighting the elves.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:56 pm

TURN NINE

Master:
Quote :
I learn the ability to kill people from long distances with fire.
The 3 Die (3) You attempt to focus on increasing the range of your pyrokinesis. You focus hard, but the battle raging around you makes it hard to do. You do succeed a little bit however.
-Pyrokinesis range is raised to 20 feet from 15-

Ponita:
Quote :
I will shoot down the elven soldiers sent after me with Taulmaril.
The 5 Die (5) You kneel down one one knee, readying your bow. You fire into a crowd of elves, actually decapitating them with your arrows. It doesn't look like any more elves will be coming after you any time soon.

The Joker:
Quote :
I make my way behind the human encampment.
The 6 Die (6) You make your way around the human encampment, but in your quest to be sneaky, you bump into somebody! The 6 Die (6) You reach up and slit their throat, but a few of his buddies notice. The 4 Die (4)(perception) They see a faint glimmer that is left by the outlines of your cloak, and they surround you. Some of them close in, and strike you. The 3 Die (3) (remaining stealthy) You fall to the ground, and they all know that you are there now.

Mereel:
Quote :
Use Gungnir to slaughter a group of elves as a sacrifice to Odin so that he will replace one of my eyes with Odin's Eye.
The 6 Die (6) (6-1(exhaustion)=5) You let out a war cry to Odin and charge the elves, You stab through quite a few with Gungnir, and the spear drinks their blood with great want. You feel the urge to rip out your eye, and you do so. In extreme agony, you feel your eye replaced by another. It is Odin's eye. Your agony relieves itself, and you look around. You can now see for long distances, and things hidden are now revealed to you.

-You do not get a -1 for vision at night and you can see invisible objects and people-

Fordo77:
Quote :
I wake up, and attempt to ask the human commander why he is fighting the elves.
The 5 Die (5) You wake up completely refreshed, and actually feel better. However, you are still a ways away from the human commander.
-+1 to your next turn if it is a physical action- (asking the human commander something would be a second action, which is a definite no)

Environment: Dwarves and humans close in on the elves, and the elves are falling back and seem to be losing. The combined force of both armies is pushing them towards a nearby forest. The sun is starting to get lower in the sky, but it is not getting dark yet. The adventuring party is split into two general areas now, the elven camp and the human camp.

Ponita
Inventory:None
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmuril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor
Powers:None

Mereel
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)
Powers:Speaks Human, Odin's eye allows allsight

Fordo77
Inventory:Knives (2), Short sword, Small rocks
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor, Short bow, Quiver w/ 40 arrows
Powers:Basic Fyrosokinesis

The Joker
Inventory:Vial of poison (1)
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (deactivated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)

Master
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Iron sword, Hide armor
Powers:Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish

Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:58 pm

I take off my cloak putting my hands in the air to show them i mean them no harm

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Use Odin's Eye to determine the locations of the other party members.

Last edited by Mereel on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:07 pm

I try to befriend the elf commander.

Last edited by Master of Ninjas on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It had bad grammars.)
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 pm

I launch an energy blast at the elves to prove my alligance to the humans.

Last edited by Fordo77 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm cool like dat!)
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:00 pm

I will preform a blood bond with Taulmaril so that even if I drop it in battle, Taulmaril will find it's way back to me.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 am

TURN TEN

The Joker:
Quote :
I take off my cloak putting my hands in the air to show them i mean them no harm.
The 5 Die (5) You take off your cloak, showing that you mean now harm. They look at you with disapproving looks, seeing as how you just slit the throat of one of their friends. They aren't attacking you, but they aren't letting their guards down either.

Mereel:
Quote :
Use Odin's Eye to determine the locations of the other party members.
The 6 Die (6) You use Odin's Eye to determine the locations of other party members, and in the process learn much more than you should know. Those elves, they aren't elves. You can see through their flimsy disguises and right to their skin, which varies between black and dark purple shades. They have bright white hair, which stands out against their dark skin. However, you now know that The Joker is surrounded by humans, Master is talking to the elf leader, and Fordo and Ponita are making their way towards you. All this information hits you in the face like a hammer, and you are somewhat dazed.
--1 to physical actions next turn-

Master:
Quote :
I try to befriend the elf commander.
The 4 Die (4) You talk with the elf commander, telling him how you love elves, and want to help them. The elf commander hears the sincerity in your voice and accepts you as someone who would like to help. However, not fully trusting you, he sends you to guard the prisoners. Upon arriving at the prisoner area, you notice that all of the prisoners are elves. Interesting...

Fordo77:
Quote :
I launch another energy blast at the elves to prove my alligance to the humans.
The 3 Die (3) (3+1(rested)=4) You launch an energy blast at the elves, hoping to prove your worth to the humans. Unfortunately for you, your blasts don't have that much range, and dissipate long before they reach any elves.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will preform a blood bond with Taulmaril so that even if I drop it in battle, Taulmaril will find it's way back to me.
The 5 Die (5) You sit in a cross-legged position on the ground with your bow in front of you. You cut open your hand and write runes across it in your own blood. These runes burn in, etching red symbols into the bow. You throw your bow away from you quite a distance, and an elf picks it up. He his quite shocked, however, when it appears in your hand again. You smile, quite content.

Environment: The sun is setting now, and it is starting to get dark. With the coming of darkness, the elves start to push forward, increasing their attacks tenfold. Both humans and dwarves retreat, and something is obviously out of place. No one can place quite what except Mereel, who's Eye tells all. This is going to be a very, very long night.

Ponita
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmuril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor

Mereel
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)

Fordo77

The Joker
Equipped:White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (deactivated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)

Master
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:38 am

Discreetly ask the human commander if he knows of any race that has black and purple skin with white hair.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:39 am

Try and read my post now hehe

Last edited by The Joker on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:43 am

I will work on learning lumokinesis
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:57 am

jocolor afro alien pirat
I enchant my armor to be stronger.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:43 pm

I ask the human commander if I can be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 am

TURN ELEVEN

Mereel:
Quote :
Discreetly ask the human commander if he knows of any race that has black and purple skin with white hair.
The 1 Die (1) You ask the human commander about any race that would fit with the description of black skin and white hair. He asks you why, and when you tell him that these elves are not what they appear, his eyes widen. He gets noticeably frightened, as well as his bodyguards. His eyes keep shifting over to the setting sun. You don't feel like he will give you any more information soon.

The Joker:
Quote :
I try to communicate to the humans that I am an undercover agent sent to
kill that solider because he was a spy.
The 2 Die (2) You try to communicate with the humans that the soldier was a spy, but one of them looks at you and says: “Nope, not buying it!” They don't move any closer, but they keep their guards up and look quite alert.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will work on learning lumokinesis.
The 6 Die (6)With the sun setting, you wonder how the humans and dwarves will continue fighting the elves. You see a streak of light course across the horizon, and it goes straight through you, picking you up and tossing you to the ground. The 4 Die (4) (constitution) You hit the ground, and sustain no serious injuries other than the bolt of light that passed through you. You look down, and your right arm is glowing quite visibly. As you look at it, it starts to get brighter and brighter, to an almost blinding light. You shift your eyes away, unable to withstand the intense light. You focus on the light going away, and it does. Looking at your arm again you can see tattoos spiraling along it. You then try to make it light up again, and it does. You project the light a ways, but it is too much of a strain and you faint.
-You can now control brightness of light, but you can only make your arm light up or darken.-
-You are unconscious. Time to catch some Zzz's!-

Master:
Quote :
I enchant my armor to be stronger.
The 2 Die (2) You try to enchant your armor to be stronger, however you quickly realize that you don't know how to enchant things. Hmph.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I ask the human commander if I can be of assistance.
The 2 Die (2) You walk up to the human commander to ask if you can be of assistance, but his new revelation about what the elves actually are have left him stunned and you don't even bother asking him anything.

Environment: The sun has fully set. The only light comes from the unconscious Ponita's right arm and torches that the human and dwarven armies have lit up. Unfortunately for the allied armies, the elves were pressing their attack now that night had fallen. The human and dwarven allies across the hill, on the other side of which is a lone keep that no one seemed to notice before. Hmph.
- -1 to all movement except to Ponita and Mereel. Getting to he keep will negate this, as the keep is lit.-

Ponita
Powers:Basic Lumokinesis

Mereel

Fordo77

The Joker

Master
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 am

I head for the keep.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 am

Last edited by The Joker on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 am

Carry the stunned human commander on my shoulder to the keep while fighting off the elves with Gungnir in my free hand.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:51 am

I will wake up!
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:25 am

I learn to create LIGHTNING!
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:06 pm

TURN TWELVE

Fordo77:
Quote :
I head for the keep.
The 6 Die (6) (6-1(dark)=5) You run to the keep, rallying humans that haven't already gone to get to it. Getting inside, you see that it is quite tall, and you don't really know how many stories there are. The bottom floor you are in appears to be a lobby, and quite a few humans and dwarves are there, but no civilians.

The Joker:
Quote :
I give them plausible evidence as to why he was a spy such as that I
had orders from the top and that I had seen him steal supplies
The 5 Die (5) You try to explain to them that you had orders from the top to kill him. They don't seem to believe you, but run off to the keep nonetheless. At least they aren't trying to kill you any more!

Mereel:
Quote :
Carry the stunned human commander on my shoulder to the keep while fighting off the elves with Gungnir in my free hand.
The 4 Die (4) You pick up the commander and heave him onto your shoulder. You then run to the keep, not seeing any elves as you go. You make it into the keep safely with the commander's bodyguards right behind you.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will wake up!
The 5 Die (5) You wake up, seeing the horde of elves rushing towards you. Remaining calm and collected, you run to the keep as fast as possible to get away from the charging elves. At the keep you reunite with Mereel and Fordo.

Master:
Quote :
I learn to create LIGHTNING!
The 4 Die (4) You focus on the power of electricity, and try to learn to create lightning. You feel as though you could call lightning down from the skies at will, as long as there are clouds. Unfortunately, there aren't any clouds right now. A nearby “elf” tells you to get back to guarding the prisoners. One of these prisoners wakes up and starts to hobble off, and you are the only person left to guard these prisoners. You notice that this prisoner is wearing blue.

-Blue has been added to the game!-

Environment: It is dark. Mereel, Ponita, and Fordo are at the keep. The bottom level appears to be a lobby, and none of you know how far up it goes. It is brightly lit inside, nullifying the -1 for darkness. The entire “elven” army is charging towards the keep, leaving Joker out in the open and Master guarding the elven prisoners. Blue is running away from the prisoner camp with hands tied behind her back.
- -1 to all movements outside the keep due to it being dark-

Ponita
Powers:Basic Lumokinesis

Mereel

Fordo77

The Joker

Master
Powers:Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Can control lightning when clouds are around

Blue
Equipped:Blue shirt, Blue pants
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:09 pm

I ask the human commander what the situation is.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:30 pm

I will climb up the keep(inside), lighting my way with my arm.

Last edited by ponita on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 pm

I escape the 'elvish' camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RTD Game
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pheonix-Fire :: Games :: Roll to Dodge-
Jump to: