Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RTD Game

Go down 
+3
Mereel
ponita
Morelli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

The RTD Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Stay down in the tunnel and fend off any enemies that manage to get through the blockage.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:35 am

TURN SEVENTEEN

Master:
Quote :
I go pick up the statue of Guenhwyvar.
The 5 Die (5) You propel yourself by force of mind to leap over the panther, Guenhwyvar, and towards the tree. As you pass Guenhwyvar, she... The 2 Die (2) watches you float by with extreme interest. You land by the tree, if it can be called landing, and pick up the onyx statue. It is solid, unlike the rest of the world. It is only a few inches high. You feel something licking the back of your leg, and when you turn around it is the panther. I guess you have a new friend!

Ponita:
Quote :
I will awaken.
The 6 Die (6) You wake up very quickly, and are quite excited! So excited, in fact, that you jump into the air, hitting the wall as you come up.
-You are dizzy, and have a -1 to all actions next turn-

Blue:
Quote :
I convince the dwarves surrounding me that I mean no harm.
The 4 Die (4) You talk to the dwarves, explaining that you mean no harm. They see that this is true, but the humans are still very hostile towards you. The dwarves walk away, and the humans start to creep forwards.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I head off (with Mereel if he wants to come) to warn human commander of the underground threat.
The 2 Die (2) You head off towards the exit, and then you remember that there is no way back up. You are stuck down here. A loud thud and clicks signal the locking and barring of the trapdoor.

Mereel:
Quote :
Stay down in the tunnel and fend off any enemies that manage to get through the blockage.
The 5 Die (5) (5-1(injured)=4) You stay down in the tunnel, holding your spear up and waiting for enemies. You seem to be lucky, as nobody comes through the rubble.

The Joker:
Quote :
I examine the vile of poison.
The 6 Die (6) (6-1(dark... you sooooo lucky)=5) Examining the poison, you realize that it looks very familiar. On your trek through this world, short though it be, you saw a leaf that dripped clear liquid even though it wasn't raining. Maybe you could extract more poison from the bush that this leaf was on. You are also now aware that the poison can be used as a medicine in lower doses.

Environment: The Drow are no longer joining the larger army. Instead, a rumbling erupts from underground, and behind the Drow army a tunnel is opened wide into the night sky. Out if it comes the Driders. The Driders are Drow whose torso has been attached to a spider body, looking almost like a twisted centaur. These Drow, all males, are either blessed or cursed, depending on the viewpoint. They mostly carry spears that have been poisoned, however a few are carrying swords, axes, or bows. Among the Driders are very large spiders, who appear to be following the whims of their masters. The exchange of arrows continues, however the humans are no longer sending as many arrows out of pure fear.

Ponita
Inventory: None
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmaril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor
Powers: Basic Lumokinesis (1/3)

Mereel
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)
Powers: Speaks Human, Odin's eye allows allsight, Shadow Movement

Fordo77
Inventory: Knives (2), Short sword, Small rocks
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor, Short bow, Quiver w/ 40 arrows
Powers: Basic Fyrosokinesis

The Joker
Inventory: Vial of poison (1)
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated) (2/3), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)
Powers: Alchemy (1/3)

Master
Inventory: Guenhwyvar's Statue
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Icingdeath, Twinkle, Adamantine armor (Icingdeath and Twinkle, the two scimitars, have enchantments that make them always sharp, giving a +1 to attack rolls. Icingdeath quells fire, while Twinkle’s pommel glows blue when danger nears. The armor is solid adamantite, and as such is very light but very strong, giving a +1 to defense rolls. There is also a hidden benefit.)
Powers: Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Can control lightning when clouds are around

Blue
Equipped: Blue shirt, Blue pants
Powers: None
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:41 am

Use Gungnir's power to create a tunnel to the surface outside the castle by stabbing him into the tunnel wall.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:49 am

I will begin shooting my own arrows at the Drow/Driders, and encourage the humans to continue their barrage.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:02 am

I convince the humans that I mean no harm.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 pm

I help Mereel in any way possible (fend off enemies, use my forcefields to help build the tunnel to escape, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:27 pm

I spend my last turn in Astral plane searching the plane for anything else useful.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:24 am

TURN EIGHTEEN

Mereel:
Quote :
Use Gungnir's power to create a tunnel to the surface outside the castle by stabbing him into the tunnel wall.
The 2 Die (2) You attempt to use Gungnir to drill a tunnel to the surface, but you end up being too focused on your ankle, and decide that you might hurt yourself.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will begin shooting my own arrows at the Drow/Driders, and encourage the humans to continue their barrage.
The 3 Die (3) You pull out your bow and prepare to shoot at the Drow and Driders. You decide, however, that it would be best for the humans to be firing instead of you, and convince them too.

Blue:
Quote :
I convince the humans that I mean no harm.
The 5 Die (5) You stare into the lead human's eyes. Putting him and all the other humans into a trance, you convince them that you mean no harm. They straighten up, then hunch over and slowly walk away.
-You have gained Basic Persuasion, a skill that gives you a chance to convince people of something against their wills.-

Fordo77:
Quote :
I help Mereel in any way possible (fend off enemies, use my forcefields to help build the tunnel to escape, etc.)
The 3 Die (3) You decide to help Mereel in the best way possible- you drag him towards the back wall and away from the tunnel entrance.

Master:
Quote :
I spend my last turn in Astral plane searching the plane for anything else useful.
The 5 Die (5) You decide to spend your remaining time in the Astral Plane searching around more. You hear a voice call out to you, and see a piece, or possibly a shard, of crystal on a cushion of fog. You grab it, and as soon as you do you fade out of the Astral Plane, waking up in the armory that you fainted in, still carrying the onyx statue and the crystal.

The Joker:
Quote :
I meditate.
The 4 Die (4) You sit down, meditating on what you have learned so far. You realize that life is all about learning, and see that if you only tried, it would come much easier.
-+1 to your next roll if it uses one of your abilities-

Environment: The Driders move systematically to the front of the army, spiders at the front. They both start to climb the keep walls, many falling from arrows from the top. The Drow have decided that if they can't get in through the front door, why not try the other entrances. The Driders and their spiders strike fear into all that see them, and it seems almost unnatural. Suddenly, the Drow let up a cheer for no apparent reason. Down below the keep the reinforcements are starting to break through.

Ponita
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmaril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor

Mereel
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)

Fordo77

The Joker
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated) (2/3), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)
Status: Meditated (+1 to next action if it uses an ability)
Powers: Alchemy (1/3)

Master
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Icingdeath, Twinkle, Adamantine armor (Icingdeath and Twinkle, the two scimitars, have enchantments that make them always sharp, giving a +1 to attack rolls. Icingdeath quells fire, while Twinkle’s pommel glows blue when danger nears. The armor is solid adamantite, and as such is very light but very strong, giving a +1 to defense rolls. There is also a hidden benefit.)
Powers: Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Can control lightning when clouds are around

Blue
Powers: None
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:30 am

Pray to Odin to heal my ankle so that I can more effectively hold off the enemies that are breaking through the cave-in.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 am

I inspect my "rocks"
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:56 pm

I summon Guenhwyvar.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:28 pm

I will focus on making my arm as bright as it can be so the archers can see the Drow and Driders
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:13 pm

I learn how to summon/command spirits/ghosts to do my bidding.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 am

TURN NINETEEN

Mereel:
Quote :
Pray to Odin to heal my ankle so that I can more effectively hold off the enemies that are breaking through the cave-in.
The 2 Die (2) You pray to Odin for guidance, but he appears to be too busy slaughtering evil to listen.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I inspect my "rocks”.
The 3 Die (3) You inspect your rocks, however in the darkness you don't notice anything other than that they are rocks...

Master:
Quote :
I summon Guenhwyvar.
The 2 Die (2) You attempt to summon Guen, however she is too tired from her near-contact with the crystal to come.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will focus on making my arm as bright as it can be so the archers can see the Drow and Driders.
The 1 Die (1) You focus hard on lighting your arm, however you over tax yourself and faint. It appears as though you are becoming very prone to this...

Blue:
Quote :
I learn how to summon/command spirits/ghosts to do my bidding.
The 5 Die (5) Reaching into the depths of your elvish heritage you call upon the spirits of your ancestors. Out of the keep walls step twenty glowing green elves clad in armor and bearing weapons. Satisfied with your work, you notice a horn appear in your hand. The leader of your ancestors glides towards you and tells you that this horn will call them when you need them.

The Joker:
Quote :
I sneak into the human camp.
The 4 Die (4) (4+1(meditated)=5)
Unseen by all, you rush past the Drow army. Looking for a way up the wall, you get quite creative. You leap onto the back of a Drider as it climbs the wall. It's torso twists as it realizes you, and you stab it through the spine. As it falls you leap to another one, eventually making it to the top of the keep. You dive down in the middle of the human archers, none of whom have noticed you.

Environment: The Driders and their spider minions climb the wall, making it further up each time. Underground the cave-in is broken through, revealing the nature of the reinforcements- they are the Duergar, the Gray Dwarves. They are the sworn enemies of the Dwarves, and they are clad completely in mithral. The Drow have brough a battering ram whose head resembles a spider, and they are attempting to knock down the door.

Ponita

Mereel

Fordo77

The Joker
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)
Powers: Alchemy (1/3), Improved Stealth

Master

Blue
Inventory: Horn of the Ages
Powers: Ancestral Army
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 pm

I use the crystal to make Cryshal-Tirith.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 pm

I will wake up.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:02 pm

I make my way to the top of the keep in order to assist in fending off the Driders.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:55 am

I gather my strength and launch a force-field at the dwarves, aimed slightly at the roof of the cave.

Last edited by Fordo77 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Grab Fordo and fling him into the path of the Gray Dwarves in order to give myself more time to pray to Odin to heal my ankle.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:04 am

TURN TWENTY

Master:
Quote :
I use the crystal to make Cryshal-Tirith.
The 4 Die (4) (4-1(no sunlight)=3) You walk a little ways away from the Drow camp and place Crenshinibon in the ground. It splits into two, and one returns to your hand. The other starts to grow into a tower. However, lacking its main source of power, it only gets to the size of a small hut. In the center is a pedestal for Crenshinibon, and around it are a bedroom, a kitchen, and a dining room, as well as a living room.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will wake up.
The 6 Die (6) You wake up, excited that you managed to do so so quickly. You run up the stairs at lightning speed, bumping into something and falling down. You stand back up, but are really dizzy.
--1 to next action-

Blue:
Quote :
I make my way to the top of the keep in order to assist in fending off the Driders.
The 5 Die (5) You and your group of ancestors ascend to the top of the tower. Seeing the driders mounting to the top of the tower, you send your ancestors after them. After a short battle the driders fall, but more are getting to the top. Your sense of time tells you that it is getting close to daytime.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I gather my strength and launch a force-field at the dwarves, aimed slightly at the roof of the cave.
The 6 Die (6) You gather all of your strength into a ball, and launch it at the dwarves. Unfortunately, you are rocketed backwards by the force, and straight into the wall. You hear something crack and go unconscious.

Mereel:
Quote :
Grab Fordo and fling him into the path of the Gray Dwarves in order to give myself more time to pray to Odin to heal my ankle.
The 4 Die (4) You see Fordo fly back after sending a large sphere of energy at the Duergar, and hear the crack as he hits the wall. Turning back to see the Gray Dwarves, you notice a large blue field over the entrance to the tunnel. You also notice that most of the Duergar are on the ground, pushed back by the blow from the force-field. You decide that throwing Fordo isn't necessary, as the Duergar are distracted enough as it is.

The Joker:
Quote :
I start stealthily picking off the archers in the hope that the elves will push through.

The 3 Die (3) You walk over to the nearest archer, slitting his throat and pushing him off of the tower. Before you can move to the next one, however, a person bursts up the stairs, bowling into you and knocking you down. You see another person come up the stairs, and spectral, glowing green soldiers fight off the Driders and spiders that are getting to the top of the keep. The person who ran into you is reeling, not quite sure of what happened. After a check, you seem unharmed. It appears as though your improved knowledge of your cloak kept you stealthed.

Drow Army:
Quote :
The Drow army attempts to break down the keep door.
The 2 Die (2) The door is too strong, even for the Drow battering ram, and they still can't get in. The 1 Die (1) (Drow Soldiers Dodge Door Spikes) Many Drow are crushed between the battering ram, Drow army, and the door. They are impaled in a very brutal way, and the door gets some new ornaments.

Environment:
The night is almost over, and the Drow are acting with much more urgency. Unfortunately, they can't get the door down and the Driders and spiders are being repelled from the top of the tower. Underneath, the Duergar have also been repelled. In the distance a tower is slowly growing as daytime nears. Neither armies seem to have noticed it yet.

Ponita

Mereel

Fordo77
Status: Normal, Under the keep, Unconscious, Injured in some way
Powers: Basic Fyrosokinesis (1/3)

The Joker
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)
Powers: Alchemy (1/3), Improved Stealth

Master

Blue
Inventory: Horn of the Ages
Powers: Small Ancestral Squad
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:11 am

I will focus on making the room extremely bright with my arm.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:17 am

I continue fending off Driders and Spiders with my ancestral army.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 pm

I sit and heal my ankle as I use Odin's eye to see what is going on above.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Drumroll please...   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:26 pm

I summon Guenhwyvar.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 pm

I wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RTD Game
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pheonix-Fire :: Games :: Roll to Dodge-
Jump to: