Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RTD Game

Go down 
+3
Mereel
ponita
Morelli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

The RTD Game - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:36 am

TURN TWENTY-ONE

Ponita:
Quote :
I will focus on making the room extremely bright with my arm.
The 6 Die (6-1(dizzy)=5) You focus on your arm, learning from your previous mistakes. Your arm starts to glow, and you increase the intensity. You shout out to the humans around you to cover their eyes. They turn away, throwing their arms up over their faces. Blue also takes the hint, following the humans' actions. Unfortunately, the Driders and Spiders aren't so lucky. They fall back over the keep, not accustomed to the bright light. The Drow below see the light to, and halt their attacks on the gate. You think about covering your eyes, but realize that you don't need to.

Blue:
Quote :
I continue fending off Driders and Spiders with my ancestral army.
The 5 Die (5) As the bright light flares, you take advantage of the confusion. The few Driders who were actually on the keep are pushed off by you and your ancestors, and you have them form a barrier along the side of the roof that needs defending. You start to feel that you could actually make it out of this alive. You blow your horn again to rally the troops, and more of your ancestors appear, these ones obviously superior to the others.

Mereel:
Quote :
I sit and heal my ankle as I use Odin's eye to see what is going on above.
The 4 Die (4) You sit down, and see some herbs in the basement that you didn't notice before. You take some of them and apply them to your ankle, and you immediately feel better. Once you take them off, however, it starts to hurt again. You decide to strap them to your ankle.

Master:
Quote :
I summon Guenhwyvar.
The 5 Die (5) You call out softly the name of the cat that you retrieved from the Astral Plane. You see the mist start to appear, and Guen strides out into the Material Plane. Crenshinibon senses the nearby power, and starts to grow, feeding off the opening from the Astral Plane. Cryshal-Tirith is now almost full sized.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I wake up.
The 3 Die (3) (3-1(pain)=2) You try to wake up but are in such pain that your body will not let you drift out of unconsciousness.

The Joker:
Quote :
I search for the human commander keeping myself hidden whenever I pass anyone.
The 4 Die (4) You dive down the stairs when the light erupts from the top of the keep. You hit the ground at the bottom and roll, then sneak off to look for the human commander. You reach the bottom level, and see him surrounded by his strongest troops, a full squad of ten, as well as four magi. There is also the army of Dwarves and Humans that lies between you and him, and they are fairly well packed into this small area.

Environment: The Drow are temporarily stunned by the bright light at the top of the keep. The Human archers take advantage of this, firing arrows at the Drow ranks, and not receiving any in return. The word is passed down that day is near, and the allied armies start to form into ranks, rousing the sleeping troops. The allies will move out at dawn.

Ponita
Inventory: None
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmaril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor
Powers: Basic Lumokinesis (2/3)

Mereel
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)
Powers: Speaks Human, Odin's eye allows allsight, Shadow Movement

Fordo77
Inventory: Knives (2), Short sword, Small rocks
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Cloth armor, Short bow, Quiver w/ 40 arrows
Status: Normal, Under the keep, Unconscious, Injured in some way
Powers: Basic Fyrosokinesis (1/3)

The Joker
Inventory: Vial of poison (1)
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)
Powers: Alchemy (1/3), Improved Stealth

Master
Inventory: Guenhwyvar's Statue
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Icingdeath, Twinkle, Adamantine armor (Icingdeath and Twinkle, the two scimitars, have enchantments that make them always sharp, giving a +1 to attack rolls. Icingdeath quells fire, while Twinkle’s pommel glows blue when danger nears. The armor is solid adamantite, and as such is very light but very strong, giving a +1 to defense rolls. There is also a hidden benefit.)
Powers: Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Basic Lightning Control, Animal Acquaintance (1/3)

Blue
Inventory: Horn of the Ages
Equipped: Blue shirt, Blue pants
Powers: Medium Ancestral Platoon
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:04 am

I dim the room now, keeping it light enough to see, and check the archers for any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 am

I sit down to rest while my ancestors continue to guard the wall.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:56 pm

I, in my unconscious state, focus all my energy on improving my Fyrosokinesis.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Charge the Gray Dwarves and slaughter as many as I can before Fordo wakes up so that I can take all or most of the glory.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:06 am

This is not my move, if I don't think of a good one in time, just have me barricade myself inside Cren.
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:30 am

TURN TWENTY-TWO

Ponita:
Quote :
I dim the room now, keeping it light enough to see, and check the archers for any injuries.
The 4 Die (4) You dim the room, keeping it bright enough to repel any Drow, but not so bright that it hurts. You use the light to check your archers for injury, and... The 4 Die (4) They seem to all be okay.

Blue:
Quote :
I sit down to rest while my ancestors continue to guard the wall.
The 6 Die (6) You sit down to rest, leaving your ancestors to guard the wall. Unfortunately, as you sit down a stray rock falls and hits you on the head, rendering you unconscious. Also to your dismay, you feel that your ancestors have overspent their time in the material plane, and they disappear.
-Your ancestors may return in 3 turns-

Fordo77:
Quote :
I, in my unconscious state, focus all my energy on improving my Fyrosokinesis.
The 2 Die (2) You try to focus your energy on improving your Fyrosokinesis, however you miss one important fact: you are severely injured and unconscious. Not just asleep.

Mereel:
Quote :
Charge the Gray Dwarves and slaughter as many as I can before Fordo wakes up so that I can take all or most of the glory.
The 3 Die (3) You charge towards the Gray Dwarves, but before you get to them you remember that there is a large force-field between the two of you, and you stop before you run into it. You do scare some of them though, but none run away.

Master:
Quote :
This is not my move, if I don't think of a good one in time, just have me barricade myself inside Cren.
The 3 Die (3) You walk inside Crenshinibon, however there isn't really a need to barricade yourself: The entrance is only visible by the wielder of the shard, people that the wielder wants to see it, and beings from other planes.

The Joker:
Quote :
I "learn" mind control.
The 2 Die (2) You try to learn mind control, however you have no idea where to start. Maybe you should get some help trying to learn.

Drow Army:
Quote :
They try to break down the gate to the keep.
The 6 Die (6) The Drow prepare to break down the keep gate. With all of their force, they plunge straight through the door. Unfortunately, they keep going and end up going straight through the other side of the keep. As they go through, more Drow funnel in. The readied allied armies have no trouble defending the small entrance though, and the Drow are still being repelled from the keep. A few dwarves kill the Drow who had the battering ram.

Environment: There is now a hole going through the bottom floor of the keep. The Drow are being held at the bottleneck entrance, and still cannot get in. The tower Cryshal-Tirith continues to grow, and the gray shades of pre-dawn start to fall over the world. On the keep the archers continue to fire down upon the Drow, who are recovering from the recent flash of light. If something big doesn't happen soon they may have to retreat back into their caves until the next night. Underground, in the basement, the Duergar decide to give up their push. They leave the tunnel, leaving behind a few guards. The rest meet up with the Drow army aboveground.

Ponita
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Taulmaril the Heartseeker (-Taulmaril has a limitless quiver, and gives a +1 to arrow attacks and +1 to accuracy checks.-), Cloth armor

Mereel
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Gungnir (-Gungnir gives +1 to stabbing attack and provides you with armor of Odin, a +1 against stabbing and slashing-)

Fordo77
Status: Normal, Under the keep, Unconscious, Injured in some way

The Joker
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Skull cloak (activated), Assassin's belt, Theramuinal (Can be filled with poison. This takes up one whole vial, and adds a +1 and poison damage to any damage done with it.)

Master
Equipped: White shirt, White pants, Icingdeath, Twinkle, Adamantine armor (Icingdeath and Twinkle, the two scimitars, have enchantments that make them always sharp, giving a +1 to attack rolls. Icingdeath quells fire, while Twinkle’s pommel glows blue when danger nears. The armor is solid adamantite, and as such is very light but very strong, giving a +1 to defense rolls. There is also a hidden benefit.)
Powers: Basic Pyrokinesis, Speaks Elvish, Basic Lightning Control, Animal Acquaintance (1/3)

Blue
Powers: Medium Ancestral Platoon (inactive)
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:00 am

I make my arm bright again to ward off any other Drow/Driders.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Destroy Fordo's force field with Gungnir and pursue the Druegar.

Last edited by Mereel on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:07 pm

I learn how to transfer my mind into the minds of others (in order to control them) while I am unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 am

I wake up.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

I explore the Cryshal-Tirith
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 pm

TURN TWENTY-THREE

Ponita:
Quote :
I make my arm bright again to ward off any other Drow/Driders.
The 2 Die (2) You are quite spent from using your ability, and decide to take a while to rest and recover from your actions.

Mereel:
Quote :
Destroy Fordo's force field with Gungnir and pursue the Druegar.
The 2 Die (2) You thrust Gungnir at Fordo's force field, however the force field proves to be unusually strong, and your attack bounces off.

Blue:
Quote :
I learn how to transfer my mind into the minds of others (in order to control them) while I am unconcious.
The 2 Die (2) You are asleep. Unconscious, even. All of your attempts to learn mind transferring are turning up futile. Maybe you should try while you are awake.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I wake up.
The 3 Die (3) You slowly get up, but feel a very acute pain in your back. You are awake, in pain, and probably shouldn't move a whole lot.

Master:
Quote :
I explore the Cryshal-Tirith.
The 2 Die (2) You look around Cryshal-Tirith as it continues to grow, but not much is new about it.

Joker:
Quote :
Search for room of books(IE a library).
The 4 Die (4) You decide that the commander is too well protected, and you head off to find a floor with a library. You see a very large door, and upon opening it you see rows and rows of books, extending further than they should be able to within the size of the keep. This room may have some form of magic tied to it.

Environment: The sun is starting to peek over the horizon, and the Drow are beginning to fall back. Their tunnel is behind Cryshal-Tirith, and they stop near the entrance to it, not quite sure what to do. The humans rejoice and rest for an invasion into the tunnels of the Drow, collecting torches and anything that can produce the Drow- weakening light. For now the day is won for the allies, but you are all still on this plane without a known way to get off.

Ponita

Mereel

Fordo77

The Joker

Master

Blue
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

I awaken full of life and energy.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:48 pm

I call for help, specifically, I ask for a medic to fix my broken back.
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:04 pm

I will tend to the injuries of the human/dwarf troops.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Having heard Fordo's call for a medic, I use Odin's eye to find the broken spot in his back and *cough* "fix" it. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 pm

I fire Crenshinibon's lazor at the keep.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:01 am

TURN TWENTY-FOUR

Blue:
Quote :
I awaken full of life and energy.
The 3 Die (3) You awaken, but are kind of groggy. You look around, and get acclamated to where you are. You are a little sleepy, but otherwise nothing seems to be wrong.

Fordo77:
Quote :
I call for help, specifically, I ask for a medic to fix my broken back.
The 1 Die (1) You start to call for help, however you twist. You further injure your back and barely manage to stay conscious.

Ponita:
Quote :
I will tend to the injuries of the human/dwarf troops.
The 2 Die (2) You look at the wounded of the humans and dwarves, however you realize you have no medical knowledge.

Mereel:
Quote :
Having heard Fordo's call for a medic, I use Odin's eye to find the broken spot in his back and *cough* "fix" it. *cough*
The 5 Die (5) You grab a nearby metal rod (where did this come from???), cut it into pieces, and walk over to Fordo. You flip him over (painful to him) and slice open his lower back with your spear. His spine is quite obviously broken, and you go to work implanting the metal and fixing his spine. When you are done you stitch it closed with some strips of string you took from his shirt and admire your handy work. Unfortunately the pain is too much for him and he falls unconscious.

Master:
Quote :
I fire Crenshinibon's lazor at the keep.
The 5 Die With the shift to daylight Crenshinibon has reached it's peak of power. It is a tall crystal tower, and you feel it's energy grow as it absorbs sunlight. You make your way to the top, and gather energy together from the tower. You then procede to shoot a beam of pure solar energy at the keep, (6) which completely obliterates the top section of it. You see people falling from the roof, many singed but some still alive. You are quite impressed with your handy work.

Roll to survive!
Blue: The 5 Die (5) You just woke up, and see the blast coming. You dive down the stairs before it hits the top of the tower, and come out completely unharmed.

Ponita: The 6 Die (6) The blast hits the tower that you are on, destroying everything. You are extremely nimble, and manage to make it down to the ground unharmed. You then look up, and see a large chunk of rock falling towards you. You dodge... straight into a wall!
-You have a broken nose, -1 to all actions-

Joker:
Quote :
Meditate.
The 1 Die (1) You start to sit down to meditate but end up twisting your ankle and falling face first onto the floor.
-twisted ankle, -1 to movement-

Environment: The Sun has risen, and the Drow and Duergar are back in their caves. The entire top floor of the keep is now gone, and most of the people up there are dead. The humans and dwarves heard the racket, and went to investigate. Now they are definitely going to invade the Underdark, no matter the dangers ahead. They are going to gather a scouting party to go in first, and are rounding up volunteers. No one alive (except Blue and Master) know what happened to the keep.

Ponita

Mereel

Fordo77

The Joker

Master

Blue
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Egg
Egg
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:03 am

since its got healing properties i pour a small amount of the poison on my ankle(logic!)
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 am

Return to the main part of the keep and find out what I missed.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:09 am

I summon an army with Crenshinibon.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 am

I go tell the Human Commander what has happened to the top of the keep.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:05 pm

I wake up (again Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm

I will find a medic to fix my broken nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Game   The RTD Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RTD Game
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pheonix-Fire :: Games :: Roll to Dodge-
Jump to: