Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Blue
Mereel
Pvt. Ryan
Morelli
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Well, that wasn't too heroic, now was it? Let's try that again. I quickly get to my feet, ignoring my injuries, and blow both of these pathetic commies faces off... FOR AMERICA!!!
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 pm

I remove my sword from it's sheave and charge forth into the bunker, ready for anything. Mostly. Sorta. Depending on what's in there. These futuristic weapons are infuriating. I also crave cheese.

Skadush

Last edited by Grifsworld on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:38 pm

I give words of praise and encouragment to the darling little pigeon, as well as to my team mates for fighting so valiantly before hesitantly following the others into the bunker.

Gosh you guys, are you sure we should really go in here? It seems... kind of... dangerous...
Back to top Go down
ponita
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
ponita

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

If I were more useful, my allies would have already pummeled these guys!

I cast Holy to help Teddie purge the Commies!
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Turn Three
A Frightening Monstrosity!

Mereel:
Quote :
“There’s a gap in the enemy’s defenses!”
I quickly dash attack through the open doors and make sure they stay that way.
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Megama10

“There’s a gap in the enemy’s defenses!” Megaman shouts as he Dash Attacks toward the doors. On the way he runs into one of the commies standing over Teddy and [ 4 vs. 4 ] the commie dodges. Megaman continues to the door and bursts through. On the other side, however, is something extremely dangerous!

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Robobe11

It’s a Communist Robobearodile! What sorts of monstrosities are these Commies making!?!?!?!?

Ryan:
Quote :
”Teddy, in all his lame manliness-lacking-ness, is clearly Clayton’s, so I’m gonna have to leave that wanker to his fate.
I head to Stalin’s bunker to give those drongo commies a good beating!
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Mick_m10

Mick has no time to help Teddy in his lame manliness-lacking-niss, and just goes straight ahead and follows Megaman! On his way there he accidentally walks right through the wall instead of going through the open door. [ 2 vs. 1 ] While he still manages to go through the wall, Mick takes a serious beating to the stomach! [ Wound Acquired: Bruised Stomach Muscles ]

Malphas:
Quote :
“ Well, that wasn't too heroic, now was it? Let's try that again. I quickly get to my feet, ignoring my injuries, and blow both of these pathetic commies faces off... FOR AMERICA!!!
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Teddy_10

Teddy manages to stand up, but only because his wounds have been miraculously healed by his worst enemy – Magic! Teddy accepts it anyway and finds that he has wandered into the communist bunker.

Grifsworld:
Quote :
I remove my sword from its sheave and charge forth into the bunker, ready for anything. Mostly. Sorta. Depending on what's in there. These futuristic weapons are infuriating. I also crave cheese.

Skadush.
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Altair10

On his way to the bunker Altair comes up against the two communists that are assaulting Teddy! Distracted, they don’t put up too much resistance and Altair [ 3 vs. 1-1 ] [ 4 vs. 2-1 ] chops them both in half and keeps running toward the bunker! He catches up and gazes in horror at this new even MORE futuristic enemy. There is no time for cheese, my good assassin! This is a full blown catastrophe of nature!

Blue:
Quote :
“ I give words of praise and encouragment to the darling little pigeon, as well as to my team mates for fighting so valiantly before hesitantly following the others into the bunker.

“Gosh you guys, are you sure we should really go in here? It seems... kind of... dangerous...”
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Flutte10

“Gosh you guys, are you sure we should really go in here? It seems... kind of... dangerous...”

Nevertheless, Fluttershy follows her team mates into the bunker while encouraging the Newly Democratic Left-Wing Pidgeon.

“You did a good job, darling. Now come along! We can be friends!”

[b]Ponita
:
Quote :
“ If I were more useful, my allies would have already pummeled these guys!
I cast Holy to help Teddie purge the Commies!
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 White_10

White Mage casts Holy on Teddy’s assailant, and knocks him out of commission! Success! White Mage feels like she did a good job and is a useful addition to the team. To celebrate she throws in a Cure, free of charge for both her and Teddy! White Mage then follows Teddy into the bunker.

Drtbiker94: [quote]“ I follow my homies into the commie bunker.
Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Snoop_10

Snoop makes sure to put on his best pimp limp and follows his companions into the communist bunker.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Newly Democratic Left-Wing Pigeon takes down the communist it is fighting and flies after Fluttershy.

The Communist Robobearodile roars and prepares to charge!

________________________________________________________________________________
OUR ADVENTURERS_____________________________________________________________

Mick Dundee, Outback Extraordinaire:
Megaman, Digital Hitman:
Fluttershy, Shy Pegasus Pony:
Altair Ibn-La’Ahad, Ancient Assassin:
Snoop Dogg, West Side Rapper:
Theodore Roosevelt, Badass President:
White Mage, Helpful Healer:

Enemies:

Notes:
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:38 pm

"This thing's gotta have a weak spot somewhere..."
I JUMP'N'SHOOT the screw/bolt in the robobearodile's jaw hinge in an effort to render its mouth useless!
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:05 am

Hah ha! Fair suck of the sav! It's about bloody time! You fellas just stand back; I got this one! And by "I got this one" I mean "Please don't spray bullets at the thing I'm about to tackle. There are many things I plan on doing today, and being shot is not one of them. (I am so happy about finding a crocodile to wrestle that my body, in preparation for the awesome blue to come, completely heals itself.)
I do what I was born to do - wrestle me some croc! (I use my knife to help if necessary) (I also dodge or ignore any friendly fire - my crocodile hunting instincts help me with this by giving me extreme focus and stuff)

Last edited by Pvt. Ryan on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Shrugging off the strange feeling of magic (and that I had a bad roll, but was spared a gruesome fate), I look upon the god-forsaken creature in front of me. I decide that it would make a wonderful addition to my collection of taxidermied animals, I pull out my Winchester and aim carefully for its right eye before firing a bullet at its mutant head.
Back to top Go down
Drtbiker94
Egg
Egg

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:05 pm

"O Dang!!"

Shoot pistol at croc's face.

"I hope I don't miss!"
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:53 am

Knifes, in the face of that dastardly beast. That's what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:38 am

I fly high into the room to stay out of my allies' way. Maybe I can figure out the monster's weakness from an aerial view?
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Surprise.
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:30 am

Well then, consider me surprised. Pleasantly so, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!   Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll To Dodge Five: The Most Epic of Epics!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2