Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty
PostSubject: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:50 am

Hi. I'm the governor of California. and I really think this forum is going downhill. he only moderators hate dogs and use the rules as a way to restrict liberty and freedom. Someone needs to fix this place fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:51 am

Not to mention that they don't follow their own rules....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:52 am

Yeah, it would be nice if they did that too. Is Tashi deleted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 am

Nope! Probablly too busy thinking of insults to my speices to delete me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:54 am

I am not going to tolerate this any more. No, tashi was not deleted. However, we were not breaking any rules. Mereel was not trolling, he was enforcing the rules. There are no rules that either of us broke, while grifsworld broke the multi-account rule. If you are so intent on me following the rules, I could ban both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:55 am

Seeing the repressive moderator gone would fill me with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 am

Even if he was gone, you would not become moderator Arnold.

If it will end this conversation, Mereel has said that he will step down from being a moderator. Also, on the part of Tashi. He can stay, but not participate in the RTD.

Last edited by Morelli on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:58 am

It would still fill me with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Classic
Egg
Egg
Classic

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 am

As Soon As I Get Down From This Monolith I Will Have The Head of The One They Call "Morrelli".
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:02 am

Due to yet another pointless, stupid discussion aimed at bashing the moderators, this topic will be locked and canned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:03 am

Only because your "Moderators" Just bash people and then when people get upset and bring up logical arguments and statements they can't take the blame and "step down"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Page 1 of 1