Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOMalphas Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOMalphas
Egg
Egg
SOMalphas

SOMalphas Intro Empty
PostSubject: SOMalphas Intro   SOMalphas Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 pm

___Hello, I'm SOMalphas. I'd like to start my intro by saying that my title is not supposed to mean "so malphas", but rather is a reference to a short-story that can't seem to transfer from my mind to paper... or pdf... or basically any form of text.
___Where was I, ah my title, it actually means "son of malphas", where "Malphas" is one of the 72 demons that king soloman trapped. This does not mean that I'm religious, I am not religios in the slightest, and I don't even know if I spelled religious right. I am not an atheist though, 'cause I'm willing to believe that anything's possible, and even have three theories to back this up.
___I feel as though I've let this go on long enough, so the gist is that I'm glad to be here.

P.S. because I really didn't say much about my interests, I like: games, tv, anime, manga, computers(pc), and other stuff that I can't think of right now.

P.P.S. am I taking this too seriously?
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

SOMalphas Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOMalphas Intro   SOMalphas Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 am

Good to have you on the forum, Malphas! And you can take this as seriously as you want.
Back to top Go down

SOMalphas Intro
Page 1 of 1