Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am

Hey everyone, I'm a dog. I live with Grifsworld's family and Aaron is against me being here.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 am

I too, am against you being here. Being a dog, there is no way you can communicate with your master so that he can post the things that you would want to say. He just posts what he thinks you should say, which therefore counts as him having two forum accounts, and that is against the forum rules.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 am

Wow Addy, you're really smart. Actually, dogs do have the communication abilities to actually convey their thoughts on subjects. Just because you feel your intellegence is challenged by Tashi Meyer doesn't meen you should go and be mean to him. You violate the rules:
"trolling is not allowed"
"we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks"
This was obviously a personal attack on Tashi, was rude, and made you to be a troll. You should really apologize.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 am

Actually, grifsworld is using his dog as a way to multi-account. There is no way that a dog is typing, or telling grifsworld what to do. This breaks the rule of having more than one account. Not taking action would be irresponsible, seeing as how I took action against Master of Ninjas. Also, Mereel was not trolling or being rude, he was simply doing his job as a moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:39 am

Wow, some people just are closed in the mind. Just because you seem to think you define reality doesn't mean you do. Rules are meant to IMPROVE the forum for EVERYONE, not limit things. They see to be very misguided here. Moderators shouldn't take personal grudges against indiviuals or species into account on this sort of thing, Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Mereel
Pheonix
Pheonix
Mereel

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:39 am

You can't use a forum member's real name without his/her consent. That's violation of the rules.

Last edited by Mereel on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 am

First, you're assuming, which is bad in the first place. What if I chose to assume that all pigs could fly, and I was form moderator, would that make my statement true? Second, follow your own rules, now I'm going to assume you don't have feelings too! Because humans are so much smarter then dogs, you should be able to suppress your feelings.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 am

Mereel wrote:
You can't use a forum member's real name without his/her consent.

And you can't insult members, period. My dog is a member, read your own rules.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:45 am

Wow, dolt with no feelings (notice how I didn't call you Addy), I didn't know you thought you were a protist.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 am

This is a stupid conversation. Dogs cannot type. Making a forum account for your dog is not okay, as it breaks the rule of having more than one account. I will not count this as its own account because of the fact that dogs cannot type. I will say that dogs are intelligent creatures, but they have not built or used computers.
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pheonix-Fire :: News :: Information-
Jump to: