Pheonix-Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix-Fire

A forum for friends, mostly at Ghidotti

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RTD Conversations

Go down 
+3
Pvt. Ryan
Mereel
Morelli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

The RTD Conversations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ...   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:07 am

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
this game is so riged. i mean, all you do is rely on lukc. thats it! how is this an a fun game anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the get a 1? what apout fun? all you can upgrade is nuthing? there is no way we can win to the king! this game is crap! its not even fun at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be fun if you keep givng me ones anfd stuf? all you do is rol dise the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be mid-eval? i dont even know how this damn game gotso many players, or a post count of abot 80 and conting!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase killing adddty is pretty good. but thats it!
Back to top Go down
Grifsworld
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Grifsworld

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:50 pm

YEAH! TAKE THE LEMONS
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Alright, I've been thinking. When the RTD rolls you ones, don't just continue to blunder through. Make the RTD take the ones back! Get mad! I don't want your damn ones, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see the RTD’s manager! Make Aaron rue the day he thought he could give Ryan Stubbs ones! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's PWN your RTD! With the ones! I'm gonna write a turn that is so amazing that when it gets a one, it’ll PWN your RTD!
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:52 pm

That was practically plagiarism. Did you invent that?! I DON'T THINK SO!
Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Hm. All of that, and I get killed by the collapsing ceiling. And here I was worried I might be able to blame you jerks for my death later. But no. No, it's my own damn fault for destroying that wall. I accidentally commited suicide, and not one of you (except kinda Aaron) can claim credit for it.

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm

A mortal wound is a very severe and serious injury (almost always a form of penetration or laceration) whether accidental or inflicted intentionally (by either suicide or homicide), which leads directly to the death of the victim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
Blue
Hatchling
Hatchling
Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Yes, but I didn't directly die from that. I died when giant rocks smooshed my internal and extrenal organs. Had that not happened, then yes, the mortal wound you inflicted would have killed me. But it did happen. And thus, I died at my own hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Irrelevant n immaterial.
Back to top Go down
Morelli
Pheonix
Pheonix
Morelli

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:13 am

I can settle this: Blue was dead due to both the mortal wound from a crazed squirrel and the finishing blow from an Apprentice of Fire. She was dead before the ceiling crushed her body. By bringing down I didn't mean literally bringing Blue to both knees, I mean killing her, like "Bringing down the boss".
Back to top Go down
https://pheonixfire.forumotion.net
Pvt. Ryan
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Pvt. Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:52 am

Hey! No stealing my line!
Back to top Go down
Captain
Pheonix Child
Pheonix Child
Captain

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 am

Blue just got settled.
Back to top Go down
Master of Ninjas
Pheonix
Pheonix
Master of Ninjas

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm

AND BY SETTLED HE MEANS PWND!

Back to top Go down
http://bit.ly/hT0C
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RTD Conversations   The RTD Conversations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RTD Conversations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pheonix-Fire :: Games :: Roll to Dodge-
Jump to: